[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon finally MANS UP and JUST TALKS TO HER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1451266083859.jpg (141 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451266083859.jpg
141 KB, 720x720
>"Oh, y-yeah, you're name's Anon? I see you here too a lot too..."
>"Oh me, I work in the Equity Derivatives division of Bank of America. Y-yeah, that's related to stocks... No, that's a private company... What do you do? Oh..."
>"I did a Maths and Philosophy degree at Oxford. Where did you go? Oh..."
>"N-nice to meet you Anon, I should probably finish my lunch break early..."
>>
That's not gonna happen, I'm pretty sure she's not that succesfull
>>
>>25343844
Implausible scenario, it doesn't even get to the second line before she calls for security or the police.
>>
Depending on where you live, yeah this is really true.

Attractive people with normal childhoods have crazy amounts of self esteem and therefore care about bettering themselves. TONS of hot girls have solid marketing jobs and lots have intense law/finance shit.

Not only do you need to have a job to get a girl, you need to have a better job than them. Literally difficult as fuck.
>>
>>25343844
>What do you do?

I have my own business where I [bullshit].
>oh wow that's so interesting fuck me raw please
Well, only because you asked!

Then cut contact.
>>
>>25343844
but i go to harvard law school
>>
File: 1446515001314.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1446515001314.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>25344360
>women want a man richer than them
>women demand equal pay
>>
>>25343844
>girl that hot
>equity derivatives

Nah, there are hot girls in banking but they go into institutional sales and other chatty, client relationship roles.

Also if she looks like that 10:1 odds she did PPE rather than philosophy and maths.

Of course if you're basing this on s real life example you have met then fair enough but she is an extreme outlier.

T. Deutschbank summer intern
>>
>>25345314

They want some one with a better job than them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.