[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom has facebook >my female cousin has her in friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 13483478373 (135).png (203 KB, 396x414) Image search: [Google]
13483478373 (135).png
203 KB, 396x414
>mom has facebook
>my female cousin has her in friends
>she doesnt add me
woah
>>
File: 1438034292086.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1438034292086.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
Fucking hell, that's rough mate.
>>
>notice loss of friends on facebook
>girls i went to class with in grade school removing me
i dont even post anything
>>
>>25344318
Know this feel bro.

>Have girl I used to attend a social club with as a FB friend
>Notice one day she's removed me for no reason

She's one of these girls who likes travelling and thinks she's some sort of celebrity so it's hardly surprising. Still kinda hurts though.
>>
File: 1109312313.jpg (22 KB, 220x331) Image search: [Google]
1109312313.jpg
22 KB, 220x331
>had cousin added on msn nine years ago
>talked to me one time and ignored my two later attempts at conversation; never responded to my one text (possibly since I forgot to say it was me?)
>was my only chance of conversing with family outside the house
>my father treats me like garbage, my mother is lazy but can at least conceal her opinion of my intelligence half the time, and my brother is an eternal child possibly due to brain injury
>too afraid to talk to people at school outside of school outside one instance (a girl)
>only interaction with her was playing pretend adventures over the phone and going on playdates to county fairs pre-middle school
>father pressured me into "dating" her around that time and effectively killed our friendship and any chance at "naturally" coming to terms with if we liked or like liked each other
>deleted my facebook when no one ever talked to me despite having 50~ people added
>>
>>25344658
fuckin redneck
>>
>>25344937
Better a neck that's red than a sense of humor that's dead.
>>
>tfw your cousin is literally a 10/10
>tfw your almost a 1.5/10
>tfw you drop spaghetti talking to your fucking cousin

F U C K I N G K I L L M E

Thank fucking god I dont have a sister
>>
>>25345001
why do you have a decimal fraction in your numerical fraction ese?
>>
>>25343570
I have my godmother added on Facebook, only talk to her on facebook.
So, I was sending the happy birthday and the merry Christmas to her in seperate messages and she never replied.
Later that day I saw that she replied to other friends of her.
And now I don't even want to talk to her
>>
>>25344318
>i dont even post anything
that's probably why
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.