[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK do I get back out there after my first relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1427913288497.png (1 MB, 1738x524) Image search: [Google]
1427913288497.png
1 MB, 1738x524
How the FUCK do I get back out there after my first relationship as a person with robot tendencies? I mean I kind of stumbled upon my first one while trying to pretend to be a normie as a 27-year-old KV. It was a semi LDR as in we saw each other roughly every two months. The break up was partly caused by this but I think part of it was how crazy, obsessive and clingy I got although they are too nice to openly admit it to me. How do I forgive myself for fucking it up? I don't know where I would find someone new, how to open up to them, and be myself when I feel so absolutely abnormal. I'll just get insecure again and lose the next person too.

Anyone here have any experience.
>>
File: o-MCDONALDSCOFFEE-570.jpg (104 KB, 570x388) Image search: [Google]
o-MCDONALDSCOFFEE-570.jpg
104 KB, 570x388
just join tinder and do the exact opposite of what r9k tells you to do
>>
>>25343433
The thing is that I'm preoccupied with how people view me. The thought of my ex thinking about what an absolute crazy loser I am is driving me crazy. Can't imagine meeting a lot of people and making a fool of myself in front of them.
>>
>>25343291
try crossing your eyes while watching the picture
>>
File: 1432000923633.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432000923633.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
The relationship shit on /r9k/ is getting out of fucking hand.

Go somewhere else you fucking normieshit.
>>
Breakups fucking suck and rejection/breakups never get any easier. But I think you have to admit that you're better off now than before, aren't you? You wanted to have a gf and to know what being in a relationship. If you're as autistic as me, you probably like RPGs. Think of this new world post-first-gf as Level 2.

>I kind of stumbled upon my first one

And as unlikely as it feels now, you can stumble into another one. You're 27 years old. It's not too late at all to find someone else. Go back to wherever you were and act like a normie again. There's more women wherever you found this one.
>>
>>25343291

>the quality of clothes get worse as years go on

I knew it. older clothes have better texture for some reason
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.