[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl breaks up with BF >she comes to me to talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 8539.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
8539.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>girl breaks up with BF
>she comes to me to talk about it

Have I been established as a beta orbiter with no chances? Or does the fact that we have such an intimate relationship mean I can still have a shot?
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54 KB, 561x453) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54 KB, 561x453
In the months after 9/11 the NYFD started a program where firefighters were assigned to help the widows who lost their husbands in the attacks. The firemen would do things like cooking, fixing shit around the house, or just keeping the widows company.

After several months, there was a HUGE epidemic of divorces in the NYFD. Turns out a lot of the firefighters fucked the women they were assigned to console.

Learn from this, OP!!
>>
pretty sure youre an oribiter man
>>
>>25343247
If you don't try to capitalize on the situation then yes you are the beta orbiter. This is easy enough to figure out. If you go for it and she says no then you're just the shoulder to cry on. Take from that what you will. If you go for it and she says yes then you did have the kind of relationship you asked about. So in short just fucking go for it.
>>
>>25343445
I'll go for it lad. Any tips? I've never been in a relationship before.
>>
>>25343603
There's only really two ways to do it. Subtlety or, my favorite, the upfront. Use what you feel is the right timing and method to steer the conversation in the direction you need it to go to be able to bring it up and go for it. You know her better than me so look for an appropriate opening and try to close the deal. You'll at least know where you stand in her mind at the end of it all. Which is better than just wondering.
>>
>>25343773
I'm the only person who knows she tried to kill herself once. I don't know where that places me, but I feel like I'm just "that friend".

I'm still gonna try, though. Wish me luck.
>>
>>25343810
Good luck brother and godspeed. At the very least you'll end up more experienced and wiser.
>>
a girl I knew used to complain about her bf having temper tantrums. Now we fuck whenever he works.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.