[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/2016/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: woj music.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
woj music.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
Do you have any plans for 2016, robots?

For me, 2016 is THE year. I'll either be a get a qt gf or I'll kill myself. Here's my plan: lose weight (i've already lost 30lbs in 2015; a few more to go), start going to the gym, go to a therapist to see if it helps in any way, buy better clothes, try tinder/okcupid (i know they suck if you're not chad, but worth a try).
I think i'll reach normal weight by the end of february. i'm not sure what i'm going to do after that other than try dating sites/apps. Maybe I'll get a job.
>>
File: 1443734350099.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1443734350099.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
I'll celebrate another birthday. Nothing will change
>>
>>25343152
I approve your choice of starting to lose weight, but don't choose between life and death over a girlfriend. Like really, love is not everything in this world and i don't think it has to be a forced thing through stuff like OkCupid
Don't be dumb
>>
>get a GED
>get a job
>get a driver's license
>move out
>get a gf
>make friends
I want to accomplish at least 4 of those this year.
>>
>>25343152
iktfb, no gf is sad times, just work on self improvements and you'll feel better about yourself. I did the same, still no gf but I feel a lot better about myself and happier
>>
I'd like to lose weight and do some exercise and even go for walks a lot more but I'm so run down that I don't have the energy to follow through with them.

2016 will be the year that I hopefully kill myself.
>>
>>25343583
>GED
if you aren't retarded, it's easy, I didn't even attend HS and got mine at 15. I took it with a b unch of spaniards who didn't even speak english.

>get a mcjob
they're everywhere, just google basic interview questions and practice. Have a good appearance and hygiene as to not look retarded, like you probably are.

>driver's license
literally piss easy, just take your family's car out for a drive a couple times and you'll pick it up. Also google is your friend.

>move out
It seems legit at first but i t's a trap. You'll be stuck with your mcjob for years and years just trying to save money while your car/whatever else comes up and rapes your savings. Live with family until you find a decent job that grants you experience that you can use to get a better job.

>get a gf
literally easy, they believe anything yo utell them rofl, especially if you have your own car/place, they'll be hitting you up.

>make friends
easy, just invite coworkers/whatever people over for games/drinks/whatever you're doing.
>>
>>25343913
suck my shiny metal dick, normalshit
>>
I want to start working out and get in shape. I have no idea where to start though, so it probably won't happen.
>>
Getting new games and shit like that
>>
No plans.

The future is bleak.

Waiting for the race war.
>>
>>25343996
kek i literally was probably autistic and accomplished this all in one year, it's not hard with effort
>>
i would really like to stop drinking but i've tried that the past 3 years or so
>>
Installing tinder on my phone. I'm 6'4" so hopefully I'll put that in my profile, swipe right on all except the fatties and get an insecure, needy girl that isn't deformed.
>>
What happened to Eggman recently?

He made the video about being hyped to do big things and work 2 jobs but no video singe.
>>
I'm basically selling everything and moving across the country, living on the cheap, and abandoning society.
>>
>>25343152
leave /r9k/
return to getting /fit/ after my 3 month vacation
(had previously been doing this for a few years)
get better at drawing and stuff
>>
Buy a cafe
>>
>>25344973
You'll do it this time :)
>>
File: 123458875.jpg (125 KB, 640x494) Image search: [Google]
123458875.jpg
125 KB, 640x494
>>25343152
>Find a gig (freelance web design, freelance journalism, camwhoring, remote vidya testing, remote assistant sys admin, mobile platform dev, writing novels, video editing, probably a combination of a few of these)

>move to AZ to live hella cheap in a little podunk border town

>Spend my free time day drinking and working on developing marketable skills such as programming, creative writing, networking/DBA, video editing, and learning how to develop a FPS game from scratch

Basically I've got a medium term goal (2-4 years out) of learning all the skills I need to be able to develop a quality FPS shooter / RPG shooter / MMO strategy RPG FPS shooter ect. I figure that creative writing, programming, networking, video editing, graphic design ect. are the main bases I need to cover to start developing a decent game. I've got friends who are programmers and artists visual and musical, so I'll have their help too.

My ultimate dream is starting a game dev studio out in the desert and have my closest friends and some new people work their. We'd basically take over the town because everyone else in that town is either a hippie, on disability, or retired, so we'd be the top class. I figure we just buy up a few properties on the same block and turn the whole block into our game dev compound complete with a pool, barbwire fences, guns, and plenty of medical grade weed. We'd be like a Silicon Valley outpost way out in the desert, except we aren't liberals.
>>
File: charliedance.gif (998 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
charliedance.gif
998 KB, 500x375
2016 is my last chance, too.

It's either get on a track towards something relatively normal and sustainable or be fucked forever.

Trying to be more sociable (set up a stupid FB and I'm trying to talk to people more) and get a gainful job in my field. I'm 25 and so far behind my peers it's embarrassing to even try now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.