[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good way to make friends online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 960x720
What's a good way to make friends online?
>>
>>25342752

Finding other people who like what you like

I've met a shit ton of people online because of pro wrestling and they're all super fucking cool
>>
>>25342789
What's a good place for finding people with similar interests
>>
>>25342752
play online games
be into weird shit like otakus/furries/traps/etc
problem solved
>>
>>25342822

Depends friend, what kind of stuff are you into? I'm pretty sure there's a discussion board/chat room for pretty much anything
>>
>>25342752
join a guild in an MMO, that's how I did it.
shit someone else in that guild had an affair with the (married) woman that was our MH
>>
so do you just say "we should keep in touch. whats your (whatever email or messenger thingy)?"
>>
honestly reddit. i've made so many friends off reddit. there's a lot of subs for a lot of interests.
>>
how do you make friend in dota 2?

that shit is filled with the most repugnant and toxic people I've ever seen

never before I had seen the phenomenon of "hey guys have fun :DD" to "OMG YOU FUCIKNG SUCK DIE OF CANCER YOU PIECE OF SHIT KLFHJKLF FREPORT REPORT" any faster or more frequent than this game

no, I don't play anything else
>>
>>25342752

play words with friends
chat up lonely sexy milfs
>>
Are there any websites I can meet people that aren't Facebook and shit
>>
>>25343406
omegle on tags for things you like
>>
>>25342752
Forums geared toward a specific interest, video-game groups like guilds or leagues or steam in general really. That's how I met all my internet friends.
>>
I'm not sure OP. I like talking to smart people but I'm not smart so they don't like talking to me.
>>
>>25343133
>chat up lonely sexy milfs
where the fuck do you find lonely sexy milfs????????
>>
>>25342752
just be yourself familia arigato
>>
>>25343740

playing iphone games. PAY ATTENTION!!
>>
>>25342752
there are some interesting people you can meet through the /r9k/ skype community, However, they tend to dissolve and reform frequently
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.