[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paying rent is the ultimate form of cuckoldry Rent seekers are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Money-Sinkhole.jpg (80 KB, 590x365) Image search: [Google]
Money-Sinkhole.jpg
80 KB, 590x365
Paying rent is the ultimate form of cuckoldry
Rent seekers are the ultimate Chads
>>
>>25342475
You can get cucked by the International Jew by paying him rent. Or you can get cucked by the International Jew by paying him interest on your mortgage. Pick your poison.
>>
My parents own 5 houses, and the houses are paying each other off by themselves with some extra cash left over
>>
>>25342590
This, at least with renting you can fuck off after a few months whereas a mortgage is for life.
>>
>>25342634
Your parents are scum.
>>
>>25342590
or you can buy a cheap acre of land and build a simple house on that and it woulden't take but a year at most.
Or just put a 4-5000$ premade shed on it, there ya go, now all you pay is water, lights and whatever tax.
>>
>>25342666
>paying for water and light

oh my god

it's cuck or be cucked
>>
>>25342666
>cheap
>land
The only cheap land is shitholes in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>25342751
dude an acre of land away from a city that is growing rapidly with nothing on it IS cheap, you would spend about $20,000 to own a house to live in. anyone could manage it.
>>
>>25342862
If you were gonna do it now, in which city/cities would you build your shed-fortress?
>>
>>25342475
I really is, especially post 2008. You pour 90% of your income down a drain for close to nothing in return.
>>
>>25343064
>90%
You are living way beyond your means.
>>
>>25342862
if it's in the middle of no where then it's not going to be hooked into city sewer and water. have you ever looked at how much money drilling a well costs? it's $10-15k. no idea how much a septic tank costs, but im guessing around $5k.
>>
>pay rent, feel like I'm being robbed
>stop paying rent, get mortgage, still feel like I'm being robbed
>finish paying mortgage, pay property taxes, feel like I'm being robbed even more

ride never ends
>>
>>25342475
only true if the tenants are non section 8
>>
>>25343451
> live with parents, feel good
>>
File: 1449126302336.jpg (67 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
1449126302336.jpg
67 KB, 606x496
>>25343535
25 still rolling this life

honestly, this >>25343451 is where most of my anxious worries come from. it seems like you just cant avoid getting wagecucked just to live. doesn't even seem worth it to me, i cant face that this is all life is, and all the suffering was just for this shit

isn't there a way out? i know whatever i choose i will regret it..
>>
>>25343565
maybe if you move to a country without property taxes, if such exists. if you are content with living like a hermit, you might be able to manage
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.