[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost 2016 Still not a minimalist tech nomad? Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>Almost 2016

Still not a minimalist tech nomad?

Still a consumerist-materialist shill?

Still not living off the grid, on the move and exploring your own creativity with a QT Loyal girl?

Still submitting into wage-slavery rape daily?

2015 is running out. 2016 will be brutal.
>>
>>25342352
>on the move
I sympathize with the desire to not drown in a bunch of expensive crap that you don't really need, and to safeguard one's privacy in this oversharing age. But I just don't have wanderlust in my veins. I want to have a place that's mine and that I can come back to and feel comfortable in. Whenever I've traveled, after a week or at most two, I'm incredibly homesick and want nothing more than to sleep in my own bed. Living an itinerant "life on the move" sounds like a neverending hell to me.
>>
>>25342503
>>25342503
This

Vacations are fun but I don't want to b homesick
>>
>>25342352
>Still not a minimalist tech nomad?
I could literally do that, and want to move out and the cheaper rents across Europe appeals to me.

Except for the fact that I am terrified of speaking or interacting with people.

How can a socially retarded loner ever hope to do this?
>>
>>25342619
Go to ecuador. Crime rate is only 3x the U.S.
You can live in the capital city in a nice neighborhood. for $1400 a month you will have a 2 bedroom pad with maid service 2x week. Enough money to eat out at restaurants and have delivery food several times a week.

Rent the extra room to pre-screened nice travelers from all over the world who are also into tech and want to chill for a few months.

You will sometimes deal with an asshole but most of the time it will be a nice person who is social and will connect you and help you have fun with others. Hookups are easy.

If all else fails you can sniff their panties when they are away. Nothing smells as good as a womans panties after a long sweaty hike if she is not bleeding or discharging that day.
>>
>>25342688
Thanks for the advice man

I still have to overcome my fear of leaving the house and living independently. But it's kind of a dream to do something like that one day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.