[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being c ucked is the literal worst. It just goes to show that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
Being c ucked is the literal worst. It just goes to show that even someone who you think is perfect can have flaws too. I don't believe that they actually cared about me for one second. You guys were right. Never trust normies.
>>
Greentext the story you dolt
>>
>>25342298
No, being cucked is second worst
Worst is never having the ability to be cucked, as in, no gf
>>
>Never trust normies
Should I take your word for this?
>>
>>25342298
You are a normie too OP.
>>
>acquire first bf
>been almost a month
>goin great, hang out practically everyday upon his request
>was weary because /normie/ but decide to continue since he's sweet

>yesterday
>"i love you and care about you but what if I wanted to have sex with someone else? would you be okay with that?"
>tell him that i wouldn't really and that i didn't understand what i was doing wrong
>she tells me how she doesnt mean have a relationship with someone but to exclusively have sex with them
>invites me along
>explain how i'd like to be exclusive to him and that I'd like him to do the same
>drops subject

>today
>"i understand why you are, but maybe we shouldn't be titled as boyfriend and girlfriend if you're so against it. we can still hang out and stuff because i really care about you but i'm just saying..."

It's not like he's Chad or something. He's just a regular guy. I tried. Oh well.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.