[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: sibling hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: neckbeard_lighter_.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard_lighter_.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
ITT: sibling hate thread
>>
I hate my older sister so much, I haven't talked to her more than 16 months.
>>
i like my sister. she buys me alcohol
>>
> sisters are sjws
> argue logically about why we shouldn't let the government spy on us
> they call me psychotic
> say it doesn't matter if I'm spied on because I'm a white male so they'd never do anything to me
> say the core issue is racism
> realize there's no reasoning with them
> snap and call them retarded (they are)
> suddenly I'm the bad guy

I think the only reason they argue the "I got nuttin to hide mayne" thing is because they think they're too stupid to use encryption and such.

That's a falsehood. It's easy as fuck to set up encryption and avoid software that spies on you.
>>
Older beat brother the shit out of me for the vast majority of my childhood, said all sorts of fucked up shit to me to destroy my self-esteem and confidence, and my mother didn't do shit about it. I honestly could've been a normie if hadn't been for him.
>>
>>25342190
she doesn't like me anymore because i do drugs and i din't react the way she wanted to what others were doing to me.
its fucked up because i feel like everyone has been treating me like a kid/like im autistic and im 20 so of course im going to end up yelling at people when im being treated like a retard by everybody.
>>
>>25342395
> say we shouldn't let muslim "refugees" into Canada/Europe
> they ramble about white supremacy and American imperialism
> mention that Islam is inherently evil
> they say the Catholic Church is worse
> sure
> doesn't make Islam not evil
> they basically just call me stupid and insane and present no real valid argument
>>
My twin sister married some stupid BR covered in tats and she's degenerate now.
They moved to LA and he's abusive and crazy. Hopefully they break it off before she has ugly little mestizo babies. He already has a kid in brazil, and he's part black.
>>
My sisters bought into the white guilt meme hard.

Basically everything that was involved in raising us, giving us a good life, and giving us opportunities is evil and a tool of white male supremacy and should be destroyed.

> being this fucking deluded

They're basically throwing away any chance they have at a decent life because of a meme.
>>
I actually like my siblings, they are all pretty repilled.

Both my sisters hate niggers and gingers
>>
I have a sneaking suspicion that my brother is gay, but we really don't talk much anymore.

We used to really piss each other off when we were kids so now we just stay out of each other's way. Sad really.
>>
>older brother two years older than me
>when we played two player video games, we'd always play what he wanted (usually FIFA)
>our living room had two sofas. We would both sit on the one with the best view, when he wanted to stretch out, he'd tell me to move to the other sofa, rather than moving himself.
>he'd start kicking me when I'd tell him to move since he's the one who wanted more space.
Little things like this really grind on you when you grow up with a person and have to live with them for 18+ years. When I was like 14, I just couldn't take sharing a room with him (when gaming/watching TV) anymore. I switched from console and built a PC in my room. Wasn't long before I rarely left my room, and missed out on normie teenage stuff like going to parties or having relationships. Never developed proper social skills.

He never "abused" me or shit like that. But I still hate him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.