[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, how do you feel about abortion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 20
File: baby-04.jpg (149 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
baby-04.jpg
149 KB, 2197x1463
Hey robots, how do you feel about abortion?
>>
They are the true owners of the land, but as far as I understand they are living more in the center, and Sydney and Brisbane is on the coast anyway.
>>
her choice
>>
>>25342014
it's ok for people with brown eyes because we don't need more of them in the world but abortion should be illegal for light-eyed people because we're a dying breed
>>
>>25342014
It should be mandatory in all cases.
>>
Most people who need it are subhuman sluts who can't accept personal responsibility for their behavior and want to be coddled to the extent that they get to kill children, and even bawww like widdle babies when its properly called murder. They can't even face the words that describe their action, they want the whole thing to be covered in a gentle layer of nonsense.
>>
it's a shame I didn't get to try it.
>>
his choice
>>
>>25342014
Who gives a baby a fucking piercing?
>>
>>25342014
Abortion is murder in all cases, so it has better be in self defense of your life, not your standard of living.
>>
File: 1435810184401.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1435810184401.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>25342047

hats off to you my good gentlesir
>>
Against it 100%. And no, i don't care if she was raped.
>>
>>25342051
lmao you should all be executed
>>
>>25342092
Sick people, no one should modify a child.
circumcisions are OK though, because God said so. And I'm circumcrised and am OK with it.
>>
>Hey robots, how do you feel about murder?

Fix'd
>>
>>25342053
underrrated

fdgf
>>
>>25342072

>le most people think and act about this issue in a way that just so happens to justify why they're wrong in my opinion le maymay

You're a moronic piece of shit. Keep your cunt opinions to yourself and don't post here again.
>>
>>25342110
/thread
Time to go home
>>
>>25342132

>circumcisions are ok

Nice bait.
>>
>>25342133
Pro murder in all cases
>>
File: 1447969895574.jpg (53 KB, 654x505) Image search: [Google]
1447969895574.jpg
53 KB, 654x505
>>25342143

Roastily gettin' toastily.

Maybe if you swallowed instead of take Chad's sticky herpetic gunk in your slit, you wouldn't need to murder kids so you can keep playing with cocks.
>>
>>25342143
Fuck off slag. You are cursed in all things.
>>
File: 3Kdk9D9.gif (805 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
3Kdk9D9.gif
805 KB, 320x240
On one hand I want to be for it to spite religious nuts, on the other I want to be against it to spite raging feminists. I'm torn.
>>
absolutely pro-abortion

wish I had been

if you're anti-abortion you're a normie

get the fuck off my board faggots
>>
>>25342198

Be against it. Most American women are some flavor of progressive "Christian". You spite women who pretend to be spiritual religious types, but are actually feminist sluts.
>>
File: 132416421645214.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
132416421645214.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>25342199

I bet you're this guy.
>>
>>25342152
You think this is a mother chucking game?
I'm serious, just because your previous if to smash to justify a circumcision doesn't mean I can't.
Everyone in my family has a big dick, fuck off.
>>
Abortion is 100% acceptable and there isn't a single thing wrong with it.

It's also completely acceptable that it's entirely the womans choice.
>>
>>25342199

>calls non-normie thing normie as if that magically makes it so

kek
>>
>>25342228
I have a boner in this Chinese restaurant, send help
>>
>>25342233
Underage b& get out
>>
look, if she wants to go to a doctor and pay for an operation that vaccuums his/her little baby bits out if her uterus...

that's perfectly fine.
>>
File: 1410329760783.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1410329760783.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>25342230

>just because your previous if to smash
>>
>>25342176
>>25342188

>being so omega you're actually defending an argument so weak and biased and intellectually subpar it's embarrassing.

>being so utterly stupid you resort to calling people girls when someone calls you out on it.

What a triggered fucking faggot.
>>
How many of you saying they're 100% against abortion actually got a woman pregnant?
>>
>>25342275

>le greentext argument meeem

Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
what if women had penises and they fucked men's anuses? and men got pregnant and babies grew inside their anus and women said "fuck no u can't abort my chili in your anus, fool. i forbid it".

how would we feel?
>>
>>25342246

>has a childish opinion about something he's far too immature and dumb to understand

>no u r underage!

The fact you exist justifies abortion completely
>>
>>25342254
That's right I said you have a previous that is to smash.

>>25342275
Slag is a word for waste matter from smelting faggot, I called him trash.
>>
>>25342308

If we belonged to some faggot species, I'd be totally cool with being told I can't commit murder.

Hell, I already cant commit murder. All anti-child murder operation advocates are saying is that women should be held to the same don't murder kids standard that men are.
>>
>>25342228
no I would love to punch a beaner baby to death

>>25342237
being anti-abortion is normie now, it wasn't for thousands of years beforehand

until 19 fucking 70 you would have been a normie

and it's still a normie attitude to believe in the beauty of live and how everyone should get it and everything

and it's a normie attitude to not want abortions which are primarily done to nigger and beaner babies

get
the
fuck
out
>>
>>25342307

>tears streaming down your ugly omega face as you continue to fail to address the simple truth that >>25342072 is the posting of an idiot with minimal intelligence

Keep crying, omega.
>>
>>25342309

>saying people should be murdered as an abortion joke

Roastie alert on maximum. Rub your slit for us baby.
>>
>>25342333

what if you didn't like chili in your anus and didn't want to hold it for 9 months?

but you are told that "we won't help you remove the chili because it is your duty to incubate that chili in your anus until it is ready for hatching."

and which point your anus is ripped asunder to birth the chili born.
>>
>>25342340
If that's the case why are liberals in favor of it?
Wouldn't that destroy their voter base?
Why are liberals so selfdistructive?
>>
should be mandatory unless the parents are married and make at least $30k/year combined. I'm tired of the government taking my taxes to support illegitimate little shits.
>>
>>25342014
Necessary.
>>
>>25342359

>murder
>the surgical removal of a barely formed parasite

Cry more, you ridiculous omega.
>>
>>25342354

>typing out her sexual fantasies as an argument, pretending she has points that need to be addressed but they only exist in her mentally ill mind.

>i am alfa mael, no rlly i am not gurl

I love you baby.
>>
>>25342072
not wanting more stem cells
>>
>>25342384
>$30k/year combined.

>being so poor you think this is a decent amount of money

Don't breed.
>>
>>25342283
Exactly this desu

As much as I really don't like the idea of abortion, there's no way I am able/ready to support and raise a child

And no, I'm not going to stop fucking sloots because I'm an instant gratification piece of shit (evidence that I'm not ready to raise and support a child)

A self fulfilling prophecy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A
Origonalall
>>
i dont like it but i also dont think a girl should be put through pregnancy and delivery and stuff if she was raped. Also sometimes if the babies dont get put up for adoption and the mom is like 15 then they will robs have a shit life. But shit life is better than no life
>>
>>25342370

If my body had evolved, as women's bodies have evolved, to handle this child then I would have no choice. The adult moral obligation is clear. If I didn't want it, I shouldn't have spread my buttcheeks.

>>25342398

You do realize that by now everyone knows you've got a flappy roast beef vag, right? Nobody but women and trolls refer to children as parasites, or uses the highschool tough guy terms "alpha" or "omega". Nice try sweetie.
>>
It's great when non-whites do it.
It's bad when whites do it.
>>
I don't approve of it in most cases, but I would never support a system where a woman is forced to have a baby.
>>
>>25342446

>The adult moral obligation is clear. If I didn't want it, I shouldn't have spread my buttcheeks.

do adults have a moral obligation to have children?

r9k says no.
>>
>>25342283

This is a stupid argument that literally avoids addressing any of the inherent properties of the actions involved.

"How many of you against abortion actually behaved irresponsibly enough to need an abortion. Surely we should take irresponsible people's opinions into consideration hurrrr durrrrr."

Fucking retard, get a grip.
>>
>>25342400

>literally making things up - the post

How upset are you that someone called you out on your shit, moronic post? If you had any self respect or intelligence, you'd have defended your argument. Instead, you've responded with aggression and insults and anger. Definitely the replies of an enraged, upset, triggered little omega baby
>>
>>25342014
It's OK because the only people who ever consider abortion are trash who shouldn't be breeding in the first place. It also keeps the black population in check. If Europe can sexually liberate it's Muslim women it'll be a great tool in limiting their growth, but that would have to be part of a greater movement to dismantle Islam and it's culture. Most importantly abortion is all part of a bigger plan to gradually wipe out the lower classes and replace their roles with automation.
>>
>>25342464

We're not discussing "having children". That choice is made when a woman has sex. To avoid having children, simply do not get pregnant.

We're talking about whether or not an adult has the right to murder children. Stay on topic and use the proper language to describe it. There is no need to be avoidant.
>>
>>25342228
Aye lad can i pleasee Soarce
>>
>>25342470

Calling someone names while accusing them of being angry is the height of mental illness. No one is angry but you sweetheart. I love you baby.
>>
File: babu.jpg (67 KB, 555x478) Image search: [Google]
babu.jpg
67 KB, 555x478
As a Libertarian, from a purely legal perspective I just can't get behind the idea of forcing someone to give birth against their will. I see it as a matter of "yes, the existing human's rights trump those of the incognizant fetus".

From a moral perspective it's definitely iffy, though.
>>
File: 1451257867434.jpg (34 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1451257867434.jpg
34 KB, 720x540
>it is illegal to pay someone for sex because women's rights but it's legal to kill babies because women's rights
>women and white knights will defend this
>>
>>25342525

But if we're going to get into the subtleties of cognizance shouldn't we consider the inarguable fact that women are less cognizant than men? We need to give men more explicit legal rights than women, under your principle.
>>
>>25342498

yes we are. it is you that does not get it.

the argument basically comes down to that question, are adults morally obligated to have children?

that's why abortion is an issue, because people still believe "yes".
>>
>>25342446

>le roastie maymay
>le nobody does x that I just made up le maymay
>sweetie

You're a ridiculous, triggered child with zero dignity or awareness.
>>
>>25342551
oh my god fuck off
>>
File: IMG_20151213_151410.jpg (841 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_151410.jpg
841 KB, 2448x2448
I love my niece, but I would have never built such an attachment to her if she was not born
>>
>>25342552

If you're going to continue dodging the actual issue at hand with euphemisms and attempts at detraction then you've already advocated in favor of my position. It is hard to believe the amount of rationalization that must go on in someone's head for them to blatantly deny reality as you just did and rebreand murdering children as some wishy washy nonsense about "adults being morally obligated blah blah".

Sorry if the reality doesn't suit you, but thanks for the concession.
>>
>>25342450

4 billion knucle dragging Niggers walking the Earth. And Islam surpasses Christianity.

>>MFW we are never going to explore the galaxy and the future will just be vast ghettos and hordes of religious fanatics fighting over sources of water in a polluted wasteland.
>>
>>25342380
liberals and conservatives IN AMERICA have switched positions on abortion compared to where they should be

I don't know why
>>
>>25342560

>le triggered maymay
>le child maymay
>le dignity or awareness maymay

You're a ridiculous, triggered child with zero dignity or awareness.
>>
>>25342521

>le I'm making up the rules to suit myself maymay!

Classic omega virgin behaviour. Can't take criticism. Can't respond without insults and rage. Just endless shit posting and anger filled attacks.

Do carry on shifting those goalposts, omega
>>
>>25342591

you keep saying its "murdering children" but its not a child or even a baby yet. its still a thingy, a fetus that blossom from a sperm that is basically leaching away from the host, its mother until it is ready to be born.
>>
>>25342632

>le I'm making up the rules to suit myself maymay!!

Classic zeta virgin behaviour. Can't take criticism. Can't respond without insults and rage. Just endless shit posting and anger filled attacks.

Do carry on shifting those goalposts, omega
>>
>>25342595
This
It's sad but true

Anyone who knows what most niggers are really about knows this to be completely true

It really is wishful thinking at its worst to believe otherwise
>>
do we not cull our lawns of weeds? why can't we cull our wombs of unwanted spermlings
>>
>>25342617

>posts complete nonsense
>gets called out
>immediately flies into a rage and starts shit posting insults while refusing to defend his pitiful post

Yep, definitely the behaviour of an intelligent, rational person.
>>
>>25342648

It is literally sexual reproduction, this is how a species propagates, by definition it is the offspring of the woman not a parasite on her. Twisting language and using euphemism is just a way of avoiding the issue. When two gametes come together they form a child. The stage of the child's development is irrelevant. External parasites like the elderly and disabled are tolerated despite being an incredible burden, even more so than internal parasites like the fetal stage of the human child. Arguments that attempt to twist them into somehow being less human are always going to be easy to knock down.
>>
besides, making abortion illegal just makes it too easy for men to be fathers.

we just need to rut in vagina no condo and get her pregnant and its like "woohoo i win the procreation game because u can't abort my seed!"
>>
How is it murder when it's isn't out and breathing.
It's just a lump of carbon and other atoms.
>>
>>25342673
Don't worry we'll make it to space and leave them all behind.
Only the smart will survive.
I mean you and I will be left, but whites will colonize the universe as shit skins destroy the planet.
>>
>>25342676
LAWNS aren't PEOPLE.

that is, rekt threads featuring lawns don't do nearly as well.
>>
>>25342595
T B H I'm more worried about the 5 billion mindless soulless chinks and dirty poointheloos vastly outnumbering all other demographics
>>
>>25342704

>When two gametes come together they form a child

no they don't. its not a child its a thingy.

>External parasites like the elderly and disabled are tolerated despite being an incredible burden, even more so than internal parasites like the fetal stage of the human child

kek
>>
>>25342656

>if I keep shit posting he'll go away and I won't have to admit I'm incredibly stupid!

Great tactic, omega. Truly worthy of the bratty child you are
>>
File: sad kitten.png (66 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
sad kitten.png
66 KB, 247x200
>>25342586

>>That feel when no qt daughter
>>That feel when I overhear some Chad complaining he his girlfriend/wife is having a daughter instead of a son when I would love any child of mine dearly
>>
>>25342711

By that definition stuffing a woman in a tube and suffocating her isn't murder her because she isn't "out and breathing." It makes no sense in any way.

All people are just lumps of carbon and other atoms. What a ridiculous thing to observe.
>>
>>25342014
A baby in the womb is basically an empty vessel

As it hasn't been born it doesn't have enough experiences for it to be considered a person

I don't like abortion and think that alot of women come to regret it but it still doesn't change the fact that the unborn aren't people

Birth is where life begins for a mind when it is revealed to the world and begins absorbing sensory data
>>
>>25342711
>It's just a lump of carbon and other atoms.
So are you.
Breathing isn't a qualification for life, there are plenty of things that don't breath in a conventional sense.
Un born babies do generate energy using Oxygen.
>>
>>25342725

>its a thingy

. how irrational. discussion over
>>
>>25342116
No u should
>>
>>25342725
>thingy
That's just a word for something you haven't defined.
>>
>>25342707

Ironically patriarchal societies also protect women from freeloaders. In many Middle Eastern countries men aren't allowed anywhere near a girl/woman until they demonstrate to her father via gift-giving that he can support her and their children.

And in the West they tax men to support other mens' cast-off offsprings and consider ourselves enlightened.
>>
>>25342741

No, this vague personal opinion nonsense shouldn't be taken seriously. Fffs, you just gave a pseudophilosophical reason why human children aren't people.

By this definition women aren't people because they don't display the minimal sentience and wealth of experience that men do.

Can we abort women?
>>
>>25342757

>accuses me of being irrational when he can't even take the hint of a notion that may suggest the spermling that forced itself into the eggling isn't quite yet a real person but merely a thingy that is attached to the host to suck as much nutrients as it can until it is ready to be hatched.

there was never a discussion because you refuse to acknowledge that thingies are babies.
>>
>>25342406
Underrated comment

Tbh the abortion debate was never about "murder". It's more about when a human being becomes a person. The Romans thought it happened at 1 year of age.
Before you bait people with anti abortion nonsense, try forming a solid argument for what you consider person traits as opposed to living traits. The reason for this is because I don't see many pro birth fags at arms about being le vegan meme.

Tldr think about it, sheeple
>>
File: 1324615421654214.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1324615421654214.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>25342499

sauce is Japanese youtube aka nicovideo

there's heaps of this stuff
>>
Do it if you want. Just don't involve me cause I don't care.
>>
>>25342795

At this point you're actually just incoherent. Take a break.
>>
>>25342795

aren't babies*

sperm egg fusion thingy is not a babby

of course men think there's a fully grown, but tiny little person inside my uterus and me getting an abortion is MURDER.

protip i am a man.
>>
>>25342801

No. The abortion debate is literally about murder. Stepping into the middle of a discussion and trying to redefine it isn't going to work as an argument. Come up with something better. Nobody is going to argue on your ridiculous vague terms. Its not about who or what is a person. Its about right to murder or not.

Deal with it.
>>
>>25342814

so every time u master bait, you are murdering millions of potential children u murderer.
>>
File: tumblr_m99x7cu3ay1rdklleo1_500.jpg (180 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m99x7cu3ay1rdklleo1_500.jpg
180 KB, 500x447
How many people here genuinely believe in what they're saying and aren't trying to take on the contrarian position for the sake of being contrarian?

Half the people in here are just debating whether or not being pro-choice is a normie position. Shit like this is why none of you have genuine personalities, since all you're really doing is just being contrarian faggots to get attention.
>>
>>25342014
Its too gory, they need to invent a cleaner method of killing babies. I would suggest putting a chemical pill in the vagina that reacts with the uterus causing it to break down and desintegrate all the cells that baby is made of reducing them into nothing but goo the woman can just release in her period.
>>
>>25342833

Sperm are only one gamete. They contain only half the genetic material of a human and are not inherently on a developmental path to become an even larger child that can survive outside a womb like a fertilized egg is. Please pick up an eighth grade biology book and come back when you actually understand the words you're reading.
>>
File: image.png (127 KB, 340x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127 KB, 340x254
>>25342856
No I'm not you are
>>
>>25342831
>The abortion debate is literally about murder.

No it isn't. Things aren't actually true just because you want them to be, anon.

The debate has been had and your side lost. We as a society have ruled that abortion isn't murder - accept this fact and try to argue from a rational position
>>
>>25342856
that's a really sexy pose, i'd stick it up her dead butt.
>>
File: 88.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
"Women don't have abortions for a laugh. They do it because they're scared, they're young, they may have been raped, and maybe they don't want to bring a baby into a world where morons shoot pregnant women. ...How can you be pro-life and shoot someone? 'Stop killing people, or I'll kill you.'" -Russel Howard
>>
>>25342892
Abortion isnt murder, its the same as killing a jellyfish.
>>
>>25342045
Lol Australia
>>
>>25342880

you think a fertilized egg is "inherently" on a path to becoming a larger child?

does the fertilized egg just become a child on its own?

no, it needs a host to feed from. and that host is allowed to say

"nope goodbye!"

and as you put it the sperm and the egg are just the "genetic material of a human" and not a human. combined together it is STILL the "genetic material of a human" and not a human, just a thingy that is absorbing from its host.
>>
every time u fap, u are murdering a potential human bean by not ejaculating inside vagina no condo.
>>
>>25342831
>can't come up with rebuttal
>a-anon you're redefining
>>
>>25342965
Its not a human until one sperm touchs the ovum you fucking idiot.
>>
>>25342014
I support it
>>
>>25342914

>jellyfish
>going off on pathetic tangents

Keep on clutching at those straws.
>>
>>25342047
how is it her choich to kill some one
>>
have you ever ate your sperm? sometimes its pretty caustic.

that caustic material is swimming deep into the vagina, and there that caustic material infects the cell that the vagina is hosting and incubating. and then that cell begins to mutate and the mutated cell starts to leech resources and drain its host, and the host has no natural way to get rid of that thingy who is leeching away from the core of her body.
>>
>>25343022
Ok you mongoloid what Im implying is THERE IS NO PERSON in the embryo ITS JUST FLESH.
>>
>>25342985

and sperm touching the ovum is not a human you fucking idiot.

>>25343026

she's not killing anyone.
>>
>>25342228
that guy is not punching where the uterus would be

still, seeing that shit irl after having seen it in hentai is kind of .. hot
>>
>>25342856
She deserves it for being a murderer.
She paid with her life.
>>
>>25342939
>you think a fertilized egg is "inherently" on a path to becoming a larger child?
Yes, you literal fucking retard. If you leave it alone (i.e. don't get an abortion) then it will grow into a baby, toddler, child, adolescent, and so on.
>>
>>25343046
Its is human you idiot because it has 42 chromosomes, but its not sapient.
>>
>>25342741
It does that in the womb retard. That is why women play music or sing to their stomachs. You are beyond fucking stupid.
>>
>>25342143
w h o r e ha robot didnt ate that one!
>>
>>25343063

no anon, people like you are her murderers. this happens when a woman cannot go to a safe clinic and have an abortion done properly because of people like you who think sperm-touched-ovum thingies are people.
>>
>>25342072
>>25342096
>>25342133
>>25342176
>>25342333
>>25342498
>>25342591
>>25342816
>>25342831
I was going to make a point about how you all better support abortion clinic bombings and shootings if this is what you really believe.

But then I remembered I was on /r9k/, and you probably do. So instead, I'll just tackle the selfish angle and post this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McFall_v._Shimp

Basically if you want to rollback bodily autonomy as a legal concept, then you'd best be prepared for forced blood and organ donations.
>>
>>25343069

you fucking moran, you didn't even get the higher point of that post.

so lets just put a sperm in an ovum and let it alone in a test tube, does it just grow into a person?

u fucking mongoloid
>>
>>25343095

way to miss the rest of my post, im on your side.
>>
>>25343080
>thingies
For fuck's sake, learn how to articulate you pathetic underaged Redditor.
>>
>>25343101

If we put a man alone on an island he will survive. If we put a woman on an island, she will starve to death.

Therefore women aren't people person person peoples.

hurrrrr durrr fucking retard
>>
>>25343080
>people like you are her murderers.
What ever helps you sleep at night, murder sympathizer.
She could have just lived a un-fulfilling life, but she had to go fuck it all up by getting pregnant then killing herself.
She should have never gotten pregnant to begin with.
She paid the price, you don't get away with murder, it will always come back to haunt you.
She took her own life.
>>
>>25343120

but literally that's the only way to make you see, because you think the spermed-ovum is a person.

the spermed-ovum is literally nothing without a host, the mother.
>>
>>25343075
Only fetus can hear sounds, most babies aborted are embryos fuckwit.
>>
>>25343138

if we put a robot alone on an island, he will die a week.

therefore robots aren't people person person people thingies.

durr hurrr rucking fetard
>>
>>25343095

Again, trying to change the topic of discussion. Everyone can do what they like with their own bodies. They can't murder dependents just because they made them. That's weird as hell. But nice try. Also, try not to insert boogiemen like forced blood and organ donations. People see right through the attempt to draw a false connection.
>>
>>25343173

spermed ovum is not a person.
>>
>>25343095
Don't people still do this?
They have a child then have another child to donate bone marrow to it?
>>
>>25343150

And women are literally nothing without men.

Your shitty irrational points don't lead to the conclusion that its ok to murder children. Argue the topic or get lost.

>>25343169

I'm glad you see how retarded your argument was. Yes, that was the logic you used. I'm glad to see you can extrapolate from example and learn from mistakes.
>>
>>25343101
Idiot. If you don't intervene in the natural reproductive process, that fertilized egg will directly lead to a child. By getting an anortion, you're directly responsible for that child not coming into being when it otherwise would have. Hence, murder.
>>
>>25342014

They should've aborted me.
>>
>>25343101
Let's put you in a testtube and see if you grow another person by y
>>
>>25342014
I'm all for it, I hate children more then anything.
>>
>>25343212
by yourself.*
>>
>>25343196

Yes it is. Stop looking for avenues of escape and rationalization. Your vague non-specific non-technical philosophical definition of what makes a person is weird, crude, and opens the door for many other things which you probably don't want. Like women not being full people.
>>
>>25343205
Who gives a fuck you can just make another kid.

Also murder is killing something that is already alive or born dumbass.
>>
>>25342014
Abortion has been wonderful in stopping niggers and poor people from reproducing
>>
>>25342014
Is abortion simply the elite's way of indirectly practising eugenics? Not too long ago, doctors would forcefully castrate people deemed unfit to have kids. Now that it's no longer acceptable, abortion is. Who are the ones who have abortions? Young, dumb females.
>>
File: NASTY IN MY TAXI.jpg (20 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
NASTY IN MY TAXI.jpg
20 KB, 854x476
I wish I was aborted
>>
>>25343205

and everytime you masterbait, you are responsible for a child not coming into being by willingly choosing not to ejaculate inside a vagina no condo.

>>25343204

no dude that was all you. and men can't exist without women giving birth to us.

you keep thinking the spermed egg is a person, and im telling you its wrong.
>>
>>25343229
Not it isnt its as mindless as a sponge. Human infants are literally subhuman as well.
>>
>>25343229

spermed ovum is not a person.

>Like women not being full people.

good going, kiddo.
>>
>>25342803
Why does he have "heaps" of videos with him punching girl's stomachs?
Is she pregnant? Is he trying to kill the baby? Or is it just a fetish thing?
>>
>>25343232

Murder is actually whatever the law decides. It used to be that abortion was murder. Now its not. There is no magic stopping it from becoming murder again. It was murder for most of human existence, feminist cock carouse desire made it not murder, but it'll be murder again someday.
>>
File: WHEE.gif (4 KB, 204x251) Image search: [Google]
WHEE.gif
4 KB, 204x251
>>25342014
It's fine if done early enough, when it is a nonsentient blob of cells. Within the first month of pregnancy I'd say. Beyond that starts to become immoral
>>
>>25343267

we win! fuck marriage, fuck reproduction, fuck "relationships", wageslaving and paying taxes until i die.

who /got the life/ here.
>>
>>25343255

Mindless is a relative comparison. Women are mindless next to men.

>>25343263

Don't get your panties in a bunch. If you don't like the logic of your own arguments, don't make them.

>>25343246

Its a good thing your illogical rationalizations don't get to redefine reality. If you can't face the facts of the argument, then you're not worth having a discussion with.
>>
>>25343245
Don't worry, anyone who's in favor of abortion surely is in favor of suicide.
>>
>>25343267
No it wont you stupid christian fuck, take your damn morals somewhere else its just FLESH it aint a person you can replaced it with another ANY TIME as nature intended.
>>
>>25343284

> Beyond that starts to become immoral

Why?
>>
>>25343301

the only trying to "redefine reality" is you, who can't accept the fact that a spermed ovum is not a human being, just a bunch of cells that need to feed of the host, the mother, until it matures and the host shits out a human looking blob.
>>
>>25343301
>Mindless is a relative comparison. Women are mindless next to men.
>Comparing the mindlessness of a sponge to a human female
Holy shit you are retarded.
>>
>>25342053
Agreed, please abort babies. We don't need more.
>>
>>25343315

You can do the same with the FLESH we call women. Their holes and hot titties can be replicated ANY TIME if they are forced to be vessels for pleasure and reproduction as nature intended.
>>
people who are against abortion are just betas anyway. by making abortion legal it just makes the "procreation game" that much harder.
>>
>>25343349

>being this mad that you can't just stick your penis in a vagina and have your spermling protected under the law until she shits out spermling jr in 9 months
>>
>>25343335

No need to white knight. Is Tyrone gonna be the baby daddy for your wife's kid?
>>
>>25343371

>le last ditch virgin insult argument meem

Discussion is over. I'm sorry, you were trying so hard.
>>
>>25343349
Women actually have thinking consious minds, a fucking embryo doesnt.

Also for all the retards in this thread your human behavior comes from the part of your brain called the frontal lobe meaning if you removed it then you are basically a wild animal.

There is no human if a cerebrum is not in the skull as consiousness comes from the cerebrum part of the brain.
>>25343372
No Im just showing you how stupid you are comparing a humans mind to a sponge.
>>
>>25343391

you've been saying "discussion is over" for the last 4 posts. im so sorry you're a beta who tries to put his little foot down on a discussion that doesn't go his way.
>>
>be enrolled in tumblr: the liberal arts school
>topic of abortion invariably comes up
>professor mentions some law that made it illegal to get an abortion past 22 weeks or something
>entire class is outraged and makes snarky remarks about "old white men" and the patriarchy
>tfw was born 26 weeks premature and had to sit there and contain my power level
If the feminists and libcucks have their way, we'll be having mallets on hand in the delivery room by 2020, just in case the mother changes her mind post-birth.
>>
>most people who get abortions are literal niggers.
>in asian countries females are selectively aborted.
>her body, her fucking problem.

Sounds good to me, except the process is absolutely fucking disgusting and any cunt who goes through with it except in the most extreme of cases (the baby is literally already dead inside its mother etc.) is just disgusting.

I feel a satisfaction at knowing that even if they are baseless enough to get an abortion that it probably will haunt them (figuratively) at some point years in the future when they realize they could have had a 13 year old child by now or something.

Then again, I feel anger knowing most women who have abortions are just doing it so they don't have to stop riding the cock carousel.

I don't know if i I want it banned or let it continue, both of them seem like a strong case for fucking women over and that's all that I care about.
>>
Are liberals really as dumb as the ones in this thread? All I see are "virgin", "humans aren't people if I wanna kill it" and "beta/omega/alpha" garbage.
>>
>>25343421

You don't get to complain when you are part of the problem, sorry.
>>
I still think they are killing babies but I'm not opposed to it. Never really have been.
>>
>>25343421
>implying Im a liberal
No Im just completely rational, a human who dont give a shit about is a waste of resources and better off not existing in the first place.
>>
I'm only against abortions because I want to get a girl pregnant and her have no choice but to stay with me forever.
>inb4 divorce
That's a different discussion.
>>
>>25342014
It's fine only under certain circumstances.
>>
>>25343452
How the fuck am I part of the problem? I'm just in it for the writing program. Don't even have any friends and I'm voting for Trump. I hate what our society is becoming.
>>
>>25342541
>prostitution
>women's rights
>>
>>25343472

>m-m-m-m-uh resources! much overpopulation! muh climate!
>not liberal

okay champ
>>
>>25343493

You're an adult taking a writing course in college. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>25342014
If induced labor at the time would be survivable for both mother and child, murder.
Earlier than that in the third trimester should be some lesser crime. Second trimester, not wholly respectable, but the state shouldn't interfere. First trimester is not a moral concern, though perhaps a red flag.

In first trimester, the father should be able to absolve himself of the future legal responsibility to the mother and child by offering to pay the fees for an abortion, regardless of whether she takes him up on that.
>>
As long as it isn't in the third trimester I'm OK with it.
>>
>>25343496
>overpopulation
No mate I want to have enough money to raise a kid and avoid having a woman leech off me.
>>
>>25343524

Why should he have to pay the fees for something that isn't even recognized as a person under the law that the women voluntarily agreed to have placed in her through consent?

Is she not an adult responsible for her own decisions? Why can't he absolve himself of responsibility up to the same point she can get an abortion?
>>
File: I-had-to.gif (18 KB, 101x125) Image search: [Google]
I-had-to.gif
18 KB, 101x125
>>25343284
>.gif
>Doesn't move
>>
>>25343509
Which one of us is a published author, though?
>>
It's none of the government's business what anyone does with their own body. If I were able to carry a fetus and I wanted to abort it, that's my own fucking business. I'm not going to take that right away from anybody else.

I really don't understand these dipshits who whine about big government, then turn around and call on the government to diminish abortion rights or the rights of minorities. That's the same fucking thing, you inbred christcucks.
>>
>>25342014
It should be legal but should have nothing to do with tax dollars. Like that way, your tax money isn't "supporting abortions" if you're against it.

Me personally, I wouldn't want to get one if by some miracle I had sex and got a girl pregnant. But, I have no say in the matter and she should be allowed to if she wants to.

Just like drugs, the gov't should have no say in how people treat their bodies. Its up to the individual and they should have to pay for any mistakes they make, not the people of the country via tax dollars. So basically, it should be "out of pocket" abortions should be legal, or insurance companies should add separate "abortion packages" to their thingies.
>>
>>25342014
>Hey robots, how do you feel about abortion?

Most abortions in the USA are carried out on blacks, so I'm pro. Anything that limits the production of negros is good.
>>
Baby when women want it, fetus when they don't.
>>
>>25343678

Yep, this is their argument in a nutshell.
>>
Only for shitskin babies should it be allowed
>>
>>25343678
There's legal precedent for things having a different status whether you want them or not.
>>
Who actually gives a shit about human beings? You are all anonymous, you can't even assume responsibility for your retarded views. Who is even asking your opinion on the sanctity of life?
>>
>>25343673
The tax dollars go to diapers or abortions. Pick one. You either provide a can for someone to dispose of their garbage or clean it up yourself when they throw it on the ground.
>>
File: plf.png (57 KB, 654x505) Image search: [Google]
plf.png
57 KB, 654x505
>>25342176
Fixed your awful, awful image. Please do a better job with them before you post here.
>>
>>25343835
OP did you retarded feminist whore. We will discuss whatever we please and a cunt like you will not stop us.
>>
>>25343870
Also if you are worried about tax dollars, find all the other ways in which your governor wastes them and write a fucking letter.
>>
>>25343524
>In first trimester, the father should be able to absolve himself of the future legal responsibility to the mother and child by offering to pay the fees for an abortion, regardless of whether she takes him up on that.

>I should be able to get away with not being responsible for a child I made when I chose to have sex knowing full well pregnancy was a massive risk.

Kek. Omega as fuck.

Don't like it - don't have unprotected sex with people you wouldn't want to have to deal with for 18 years
>>
>>25343912
Why do you confuse antinatalism with feminism?
>>
>>25342541

It's illegal because of taxes
>>
>>25343955
It is a Judeo-feminist idea.
>>
>>25344161
They are only related in your feeble, professional victim mind.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.