[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there not any MGTOW threads anymore? Also , MGTOW thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
Why are there not any MGTOW threads anymore?

Also , MGTOW thread.
>>
MGTOW faggots aren't welcome on this board.
>>
File: MGTOW cathedral.jpg (82 KB, 644x431) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW cathedral.jpg
82 KB, 644x431
>>25342048
Really ?
I thought this board was where the whole concept was cooked up.
Is this not correct?
>>
File: 1450921580459.jpg (105 KB, 532x540) Image search: [Google]
1450921580459.jpg
105 KB, 532x540
>>25341959
I don't give a shit about girls. If you're genuine you don't have to put any effort into it which is exactly what MGTOW is about.
>>
File: celulitis.jpg (92 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
celulitis.jpg
92 KB, 1080x1080
>>25342449
Well I must say I have a high sex drive and am strongly drawn to women.
The problem is that they are horrible and will ruin my life if I am not careful.
This is why I need MGTOW
>>
I used to follow MGTOW videos on jewtube but it got real boring real fast
>women are bad
That's all you need to know honestly.
>>
>>25341959
MGOTW: Born 2013
Died: 2020
Cause of Death: Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
>>
>>25342703
How will women ruin your life you pussy?
>>
>>25342879
Are you trolling?
>>
>>25342923
No I wanna know the reason. Besides boo hoo bitch broke my heart
>>
>>25342879
Not him but
>they have stds twice as often as males
>knowing a robot, only a really trashy girl would go with him (especially because of his pic)
>child support when condom fails
>they have horrible personalities in general but you get addicted to them
>they aim random loose cannons at you when holding grudges
>they leave you with a broken heart
>etc
Oh, and grow up with that you pussy shit please.
>>
Why are Americans such faggots that they have to make atupid trendy movements for everything?
>I don't want to chase the pussy
>Let's make it into an ideology
>Also conspiracy theories
>>
>>25342957

Not that anon but alimony and child support can easily ruin your life
>>
>>25342879
Well for starters , if you get them pregnant, which even if you always wear a condor they can still make happen, you are financially ruined for ever.
Second they can cry rape even if it was consentual.
If you are dumb enough to marry one she will take all f your moneys.
>>
File: future mgtow.webm (2 MB, 522x392) Image search: [Google]
future mgtow.webm
2 MB, 522x392
>>25342957
Do you feel your question has been answered ?
>>
>>25341959
All those men probably went their own way
>>
>>25342986
>>25342963
Paranoid delusions of bitter virgins and guys paying alimony to some bitter bitch because they were too stupid to gouge what kind of person the girl was before they got married.

Literally the same shit as women saying all men are violent rapists and all that other blind cynism
>>
How is this any better than a fembot feel thread?

Stop attention whoring. Just go your own way, no one give a shit. You aren't a special snowflake.
>>
>>25342972
God damn its so true. I dont want to have sex, but I don't need some fucking movement of divorced dads and 15 y/o to justify my decision.
>>
>>25343178
Your opinion matters. To you
>>25343159
If women get safe places in college and all female gyms and shit, then you can go str8 to hell with your telling me that I cannot be misogynistic. And by the by, I used to have sex in high school, it's just that once you get responsibilities, no one is trust worthy anymore, for being repressed and therefore angry, because nofunallowed anymore, and yes it is a waste of time unless you have the money for them and the looks. I am not the top 20 percent. Go eweh normie.

Oh, and no it is not the same faglord. They have double standards all over the place becaue of feminism issues. Men have only been losing rights.
>>
>>25341959
I think that MGTOW could have a lot of merit. However, most MGTOW's and MRA's are just faggots who are mad that "girls aren't acting like we want them too anymore, so I am *literally* going to pout",

i.e. MGTOW thinks it's something it isn't.
>>
>>25342224
MGTOW is about 20-30 years old. It wasn't always called that and a lot of the principals of it have been bastardized over the years by retards who are, well, retards.
>>
>>25343293
Top 20% of males get pussy sounds like something only a shut in would say. And you're a fucking pussy if you don't realize how much guys have it better than girls. Literally a fucking pussy no wonder they don't like you
>>
>claim to be going "your own way"
>99% of posts in MGTOW threads or on the subreddit or MGTOW forums are concerning women

lmao, #masculinitysofragile you have to obsess over what you cant have xd
>>
>>25343271
>I dont want to have sex, but I don't need some fucking movement

See but I do want sex anon, I desperately want it.
I just do not want to get my life ruined.
Do you see how MGTOW is helpful in my situation?
>>
>>25343136
what a twat
>>
>>25343408
You're retarded and because of that you're not getting laid for a long time.
>>
>>25343159
>I believe my Disney movies.
Divorce is at an all time high, and it is mostly the woman who initiates it, and it is mostly for financial reasons.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>25341959

MGTOW is the only logical decision to avoid pic related as being your future.
>>
>>25343434
Divorce is at an all time high and marriage is at an all time low.

I think it has to do with a lot more than your narrow conclusions
>>
>MGTOW
>"hey everyone HEY!"
>"hey!"
>"going my own way, here!"
>"stay away, silly girls"
>"going my own- HEY! pay attention"
>"i'm going my own way, and you can't stop me!"

literally the gayest things since male drum circles

if these guys were really "going their own way", they wouldn't have formed a fucking movement that's still indirectly based around women and base their entire identities around it like some sort of midlife crisis support group

>>>/jp/ is a more accurate example of men "going their own way"
>>
>>25343468
Damn this makes me mad, even though I know this will never happen to me after being redpilled.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (85 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
85 KB, 1024x568
>>25343523
This.

It's a meme.

Don't participate.
>>
>>25343523
>the gayest things since male drum circles
yeah this
>>
>>25343523

>male drum circles

There is drum circles? Can I join? I'm sure it would be better than spending time here.
>>
>>25343848
im sure there are drum circles everywhere. just google your town's craigslist or whatever

it wasnt the drums that made those drum circles gay, it was the poetry readings, group therapy, everyone was a fedora neckbeards, and other shit that made them gay
>>
>>25341959
cute little place
>>
>>25343178
>How is this any better than a fembot feel thread?

Women are filthy whores.
>>
>>25341959
you cant be a mgtow if you have to go to highschool
apparently highschool kids dont get this and think they are cool by retending to be mgtow
so they fill the mmovement with edginess and overall being retards
thats why real mgtows are stealthy mgtows because we dont want to assosiate with kids that only play videogames all day
>>
>>25344293
I could live my whole life in one of those
>>
>>25343523
reminds me of the whole online atheist movement i kind dabbled in here and there when i was a teen with fuck all to do.

>yelling at people who are content with their religion,lifestyle.etc desperately trying to prove youre different and mentally superior to people.ultimate level cringe

happy i got that particular thread of faggotry out of my system by the time i finished highschool.
>>
>>25343747
>caution not glamorous

is this for real
>>
>>25341959
>Google MGTOW
>Find what I can only define as the official MGTOW website
>BUY OUR SHIT!! BUY OUR SHIT!!! GET YOUR MGTOW T-SHIRT FOR $70 TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU DON'T NEED NO WOMAN.

So yeah, nice to find another independence movement gone down the shitter in order to make cash for a select few
>>
>>25343523
>not wanting mgtow to balance the femnazi problem out a little
>>25344806
>also not wanting to apply much needed pressure to balance bullshit out
>>
>>25344806
are you still an atheist?
>>
Are there racist MGTOw members.
>>
>>25344902
>feminazi

What's it like being literally 12 years old?

>omg women r gross lol they're literally Hitler

>>not wanting mgtow to balance the femnazi problem out a little

Adding a crying baby to a room with another crying baby in it does not balance out the crying baby problem.
>>
>>25341959
>MGTOW
What is that?
>>
File: one way to gay street.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
one way to gay street.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>25341959
>MGTOW

"Which way is that?" You might ask?

pic related
>>
>>25344992
"men going their own way"

it's basically another meninist movement and it's a bunch of fat fucks & ugly virgins who go "NU-UH LADIES YOU DON'T GET ANY OF THIS LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MISSING" and then go on to suck each other's dicks while some of them wear rainbow-striped knee socks.
>>
File: 221-Rosalee_woged.png (448 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
221-Rosalee_woged.png
448 KB, 550x511
Wow, so much hate for MGTOW.
You would think that everyone would be happy to see it catch on.
When men remove themselves from the dating pool, everyone wins.
>>
>>25345402
The only people who would even think about hopping on the mgtow meme wagon are men that nobody wants to fuck or date in the first place
>>
>>25345482
I dont think thats true, even though its fun to say.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What about the MGTOW villiage they are supposed to be making?
>>
>>25345936
I've asked around about that on this board and /out/, but there's zero leadership and zero details about the plans. All that's out there is "we should do this, guys!" and that's really where it ends.

But, honestly, if you want to do your own non-society thing, it's easy enough to do. Get some money together, buy some land, and just go live out there.
>>
>>25345936
I'm gonna go and guess that's semen in those bottles
>>
File: 1444834523951.gif (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1444834523951.gif
34 KB, 500x353
>>25346016
Maybe you and I can help the cause by making more threads letting people know that this is possible.
Once enough people are interested , it will reach a critical mass and things will start to happen.
>>
>>25346171
Honestly, in a couple of months, I'm just doing it myself, though I'm viewing it just as a retirement than anything else. The "community" aspect of the whole thing sounds really good on paper, but breaks down. There's just too much dysfunction that can happen the more people that are involved and everyone has different and sometimes conflicting ideas about what's best.

But, the real crux of the matter is money. I've found that people don't have even a few grand to put towards it, so it kills things right off the bat. Critical mass or not, it'll go nowhere without financing.
>>
>>25346170
no its frozen milk for camping
everyone at /out/ puts a few of these in their pack when going hiking .It keeps all your food cold.
>>
>>25346341
There is actually a nice chunk of money waiting in the wings if things get to the point where people are serious.

That money will not be available until there is a core group of people who really really want to do this.
The person with the money does not want to be the leader nor does he want there to be a leader.
There must be a group of people willing to work hard at organizing though.
>>
>>25346677
Well, I wish them luck.
>>
File: MGTOW escapemobile.jpg (116 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW escapemobile.jpg
116 KB, 600x390
>>25346856
And I wish you luck as well anon.
I hope you achieve your goals and find happiness
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
MGBUMPERS
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.