[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be utterly friendless autist, never had online friends >by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: kermit.jpg (19 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
19 KB, 500x333
>be utterly friendless autist, never had online friends
>by some fluke of luck start instant messaging some person, and actually find myself able to hold a conversation with them
>talking to them breaks through my depression and makes me experience something like happiness. It's fun.
>the next day I crash from this happiness and feel awful. throughout the day I constantly want to talk to them. But also scared that if I'm always the one to initiate conversation I will seem clingy or desperate
>the idea that they might have other people they speak to worries me. I know they probably do. And their feelings towards me are nothing like what I am feeling towards them.
>it's a girl

seriously. I've never experienced this before.

Is my brain just so fucked from lack of friendship that I latch onto the first person who I can talk easily to?

Is it because it's a (seemingly) friendly and nice women, is this just what a women can do to a man, what you guys always talk about and that I am experiencing for the first time?

this almost feels worse than before when I had no online friends at all. I can't take the crashes when I am not talking to them. And the knowledge that I am probably nothing to them. It makes me not even want to try, since it fucks me over so badly.
>>
File: fpinc.png (16 KB, 486x66) Image search: [Google]
fpinc.png
16 KB, 486x66
>Is my brain just so fucked from lack of friendship that I latch onto the first person who I can talk easily to?
Most likely.
>>
>>25341869
It's all good man, I just had the same thing a couple of days ago. You'll get over it. Just find someone else to talk to, even if that takes hard work.
>>
>>25342038
you mean cut off from them? or try to talk to many people at once?

What does it mean if a person never messages me first, but when I message them we always seem to have good conversation?

Should I keep messaging them? Or do they not really want to talk but are just being kind?
>>
>>25342168
I had a convo with this really nice lesbian girl on omegle but we didn't give each other contact info so I havent spoken to her since. I felt bad at first, but I got over it.

As long as the convo is good bothways, keep messaging them
>>
>>25342168
Not the guy you replied to but she probably has similar conversations with other people aswell and doesnt feel like this is anything special.
>>
>>25342243
Yeah, I know, I just wonder what I should do about it. Cut contact rather than become obsessive, or keep talking to them until maybe the rollercoaster dulls, if it will.
>>
>>25342358
Keep talking to her if you want to but dont start crushing on her too much.
>>
>>25342168

basically, you're a guy she has fun conversation with, and she likes talking to you, but as you say, she has other people she talks to and because you haven't talked for long it wouldn't be too big a deal if you stopped. she likes when you initiate conversation and if you continue doing this your bond will eventually grow stronger and she'll enjoy talking to you more, and it'll be more special and she'll initiate etc (if she doesn't get bored, then she'll just stop talking to you)
>>
>>25342772
well that's an interesting perspective, thanks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.