[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you planned to do at 11:59:59 PM on the 31st of December
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 704x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 704x209
I have decided to make a fort with all my pillows, drape my bedsheet over it, set a camera witha ten minute timer (to take a photograph at the last moment of 2015) while I listen to my favorite music while jacking it to my crush.
>>
>>25341826
Not sure then but I'm going to call my gf at noon on the 31st as a joke so I can both talk to her and wish a happy new year
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.gif (111 KB, 223x207) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.gif
111 KB, 223x207
>>25341826
What I do every night.
Theres a can of cider in the fridge,might have it,dont know yet.
My last good friend from childhood is up the country on the night with his family and we usually do something fun like chill on the benches by the canal and smoke a cigar each.
We'll be able to do that on the 1st though so thats alright :)
>>
>>25341826
I'm gonna pretend to be a an 8 year old on 4chan because i'm a master troll.
>>
>>25342843
That's okay anon. We don't have to pretend.
>>
my gf and i go to paris with my best friend and his gf. my best friends parents own a house there
>>
Smoke a cigarette maybe. I plan to be rolling on MDMA, but I might just do heroin. If I do heroin, I'll rip a line right at midnight.

Or maybe I'll take a bong rip.

Essentially, something drug related.
>>
Going to be sleeping, have to work at 6AM on the 1st.
>>
I'll be right here, drunk & shitposting.
>>
>>25341826
I'm going to kill myself before then so i guess i'll be fucking with people, causing accidents etc.
im gonna be a spooky ghost when i grow up, teacher.
>>
Probably do the last of my acid go out and try and find the nearest fireworks but I'll probably get hit by a car.
>>
150mg of 4aco dmt.

errybody i know is out of shrooms so this is gonna have to do
>>
last year NYE: only alpha thing i have ever done

>go to normie friend's humongous house party
>like half of my high school (we're all in college now) has showed up, along with other random people
>drink
>nearing midnight
>some kind of /r9k/ nightmare of normies pairing off to have their "new years kiss" shit or whatever
>help friends get fireworks set up as a way to prevent myself from REEEEEEEEing all over this event
>continue drinking
>within a minute til midnight
>grill from high school approaches me
>asks who my new years' kiss is going to be
>stare her down for a few seconds, then very confidently announce "NEW YEARS KISS? I THINK YOU MEAN... NEW YEARS PISS. WHICH I'M GOING TO TAKE ALL OVER THIS TREE"
>proceed to whip out my dick and piss all over some poor tree before this girl can even respond
>vaguely process that i might have fucked up
>add "but if you want to make out after that's fine, whatever" while actively urinating
>she does

>go back to college
>never encounter this girl irl again
>still no gf ever

if i can find a tree i should be good to go again this year
>>
File: LeInferiorMan.png (320 KB, 1023x487) Image search: [Google]
LeInferiorMan.png
320 KB, 1023x487
>>25343577
Will acnekun release the yaoi video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khJKv2NTYu4
>>
Standing on a bridge or at the side of Aura river waiting for the City's fireworks show to begin.
>>
I'll be asleep. Why the fuck would I be up at midnight?
>>
>>25341826
sit in my room
cry myself to sleep
basically have an average night
>>
I'm going to get drunk with my cousin because I have no other plans
>>
sit in my room in the dark like the past 11 years
>>
>>25343768
I kek'd
this is a very originale comment
>>
File: 12369481273.png (180 KB, 472x331) Image search: [Google]
12369481273.png
180 KB, 472x331
>invited gf to house for NYE
>she suggests we go to her parents house
>fuckingkillme.jpg
>i'm gonna spend an awkward 5+ hours sitting on a couch and not even have a stupid new years kiss thing because her parents are going to be awkwardly staring from the other side of the living room
I should've just asked to pick up hours at work instead
>>
>>25343889
>complaining about having a gf that loves you

shut the fuck up
>>
>watch Chad flirt with girls
>watch Chad kiss said girls
>watch Chad take said girls home
>go home alone
>>
>>25343779
Pic kinda related, the fireworks are usually shot from the other direction.
>>
>>25343929
I'm just upset that we can't have any time to ourselves because we have to be watched over by her big brother parents like we're two 11 year olds
>>
Sort of thinking of going into the city to some bars with my brother. But I dunno if I'd look like a loser because I imagine most people will go in large groups, and it might be too crowded to be enjoyable anyway.
>>
any ausbros here going to watch the harbour bridge cancer? apparently its going to be greeattt this year
>>
I'm going to be on my knees praying that my crush isn't kissing anyone.
>>
>>25342927
>working on the 1st

Definition of a wagecuck.
>>
File: 1291525521105.jpg (8 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
1291525521105.jpg
8 KB, 251x221
>>25341826
I'm going to leave my house at 9pm telling my parents I'm going to some cool party with friends. I'll drive around in my car until about 12:30ish and then come home. In the morning my parents will ask if I had a good time, I'll say yes and they'll leave me alone. I did this last year as well. I don't actually have any friends.
>>
I'll be sitting right here, just like the last few years
>>
>>25343820
probably this desu

he's my go-to when I'm bored af and always down to get fucked up
>>
Working on my shed in ark :)
>>
>>25342915
>just do heroin

isn't heroin more severe than mdma? "just" do heroin?
>>
I usually shoot in the air
>>
>>25345635
I'd say the MDMA comedown would be a lot worse than the heroin comedown.

I haven't down heroin but the MDMA comedown is fucking awful.
>>
>>25345698
really? I do mdma semi-often and there's nothing wrong with the comedowns at all for me, they're enjoyable in themselves. i've never had anything slightly negative happen from doing mdma, maybe your taking some contaminated stuff?
heroin i've never done but it seems a much worse drug, although i might be wrong and relying too much on pop culture knowledge.
>>
I usually end up watching anime on NYE.

and /r9k/ might be decent with the normies gone, so maybe I'll pop in.
>>
Deflower a Mormon bitch
>>
probably gonna end up at a house party and sneak off with some friends to take drugs in the woods, maybe try and make out with this girl who flirts a bit with me, text the girl i'm crushing on, be very loud
>>
File: image.jpg (1015 KB, 1536x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1015 KB, 1536x2056
>>25341826
Last year I sat alone at a park and just listened to music and reflected on my life. This year, ill probably do the same, since I don't wanna be at home. This girl invited me to a party, but last time she did that I literally got cucked. Last week, she invited me to hang out, then led me to a hotel room with 2 guys who told me they're going to be fucking her and I need to leave.

My brother finally explained to me what she wanted from me. He told me girls pick a guy they know is beta to stick around as a safety net. So she wants me around to basically bail her out if she has any problems while fucking two dudes at once. And also my money.
>>
I will think about getting a job but not doing it. Maybe drink something too. Anyone have some good music for drinking alone on new years eve?
>>
>>25346043
sounds comfy/10
sucks about that girl, though. ever thought about cutting her off?
>>
>>25346157
Sure, I cut her off years ago. But recently she moved and lives next door, and I always run into her on my way home from work.
>>
>>25343929
Hello. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>25346240
no you fuck off you normalfag cunt
>>
>>25341826
Cut symmetrical lines into my leg while drinking a bottle or six of wine.
>>
>>25345676
Amen brother, you are a fine American and a gentleman at that
>>
>>25346270
Oh yeah? Is this website for youuuuuuu?
>>
Be at a girls house trying to get drunk without her super christian parents noticing. Because her faggot parents dont want her to go to my house.
Also have akward spanish conversations with her parents.

Or ill just cancel.
Or make her cut again.
I really dont know.
>>
Browse /r9k/, less normies.
>>
I wanted to stay alone at home since family is out but maybe I'll travel with a couple of friends and party.
Sometimes one has to sacrifice their robot tendencies to pretend to be a normie. It sucks, but I don't want to tell any potential gfs I stayed home at New Year's.
>>
I'm planning on getting a new laptop tomorrow from mummy as a christmas gift. I don't think I'm being needy because sometimes she spends my autismbux for shit and I let it slide but now that I review my account, she's spent over 150 in the last month alone so I'm sure it more than makes up for it cumulatively. I'll probably be breaking it in well into new year's.
>>
IM PROBABLY GONNA BE DRUNK AS FUCK TRYING TO AVOID MY EX OR SOMETHING HOLY SHIT, I'M NOT EVEN PARTICULARLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PARTY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN DRINKING FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT, ENOUGH FUCKING PARTIES

INB4 SOME NERD REPLIES "GET OUT NORMIE" LOL FUCK YOU IN ADVANCE
>>
>>25346828
>laptop

do you actually plan on leaving your house?
>>
File: B-YlPSPCIAAy8N7.png large.png (438 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
B-YlPSPCIAAy8N7.png large.png
438 KB, 1024x576
>>25346885
>I'VE BEEN DRINKING FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT
starting from the 19th, I've been drinking for every day save 2. and I'm drinking tonight, tomorrow, NYE, the day after, Saturday, and probably Sunday for sure.

this is pretty normal for me though
>>
I hope to get some gelcaps dxm and chill out listening to music and play some mirrors edge.
>>
>>25346895
yeah, I even have a k-lock
>>
File: 1393908507536.jpg (145 KB, 1080x706) Image search: [Google]
1393908507536.jpg
145 KB, 1080x706
>>25344857
Where do you like to drive while you're out? Do you have a nice secluded little spot you like to go to?
>>
>>25346043
Cut her out of your life.

I sorta want to be alone on NYE just to reflect on things like you said, not like there is any other alternative for me at the moment.
>>
>>25346382
not him but this board is you childish faggot
>>
Taking my kids to hang out with other families that have kids and then leaving at seven thirty because the babies are asleep, going home, drinking wine, sex with wife. Might try out new Hitachi magic wand. Good stuff. Have kids, it's the best
>>
File: Feels parade.jpg (93 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
Feels parade.jpg
93 KB, 600x413
>>25341826
I'll be stuck at home with my family for the 20th time in my life.

I've never done anything else on NYE other than that. I do sort of wish I had a tight knit group of friends to hangout with, desu.
>>
File: nee-san this isn't fun at all.png (604 KB, 587x781) Image search: [Google]
nee-san this isn't fun at all.png
604 KB, 587x781
>>25347411
go fuck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>25342792
Are you gonna suck his dick after too?
>>
File: B8, this is it.jpg (13 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
B8, this is it.jpg
13 KB, 308x308
>>25347442
this is why the normies come here. we have to ignore them, anon.
>>
>>25344597
Lol, I make 1.5 times normal pay, so fuck wit me
>>
>>25341826
I'm going to sit on my bed and have my monthly cry.

I have friends, but they won't invite out even for a meal or two.

I can't even get shitfaced on alcohol because I get a pounding headache after even a few sips of beer. Only thing that works for me is scotch, but I'm living with my parents and I can't sneak even a sip without them finding out.

And then when everybody's singing Auld Lang Syne, I'll fall asleep.
>>
Shove my face with doughnuts and call people niggers on Xbox live.
Then I'll kiss my cat at 12 and keep wasting away.
I'm black and virgin and so lonely just fucking kill me
>>
>>25347744
I can tell you're a woman.
Be my gf pls
>>
>>25342473
Just get out seriously.
>>
File: monkey drunk.jpg (40 KB, 531x683) Image search: [Google]
monkey drunk.jpg
40 KB, 531x683
>>25341826
I am going to drink heavily by myself and wish I had never married that slut.
>>
>>25345635
I've never really rolled before and I only have like 120 milligrams of it. I do dope fairly often, I'm more used to it, and heroin is just heroin. I can do it any time of the month.

>>25345861
I'd contemplate drugged out woods shenanigans, but it's cold as fuck.
>>
File: time to orbit.png (858 KB, 1005x764) Image search: [Google]
time to orbit.png
858 KB, 1005x764
>>25346043
Escape from orbit, mate.
>>
File: drawn girl 2.jpg (364 KB, 589x1598) Image search: [Google]
drawn girl 2.jpg
364 KB, 589x1598
>>25347411
>Wife and I desperately want kids
>6 years, no kids
>Catch her cheating
>Divorce
>TFW I will never be a father
>>
>>25346043
>2 guys who told me they're going to be fucking her and I need to leave.
J U S T
>>
File: clubscene.jpg (384 KB, 957x553) Image search: [Google]
clubscene.jpg
384 KB, 957x553
>>25341826
Im going to go to my favorite club/bar, dance, get wasted, grab as much money for the $2,016 ball drop, probably go home alone and spend the 1st of the year hungover and working out.
>I'mnotarobot
>>
>>25346885
Are you expecting us to be impressed you've been drinking for a week straight? I've been mixing benzodiazepines with alcohol every night for like a month. Step up, "normie".
>>
>>25345760
Heroin has no comedown, you just slowly feel less wonderful until you're at baseline.

There is withdrawal, but that's a whole different creature.
>>
>>25341826
kek, that sounds nice
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.