[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>couple of years ago >have my first gf >she cheats on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1451372521343.jpg (47 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1451372521343.jpg
47 KB, 515x515
>couple of years ago
>have my first gf
>she cheats on me with my best friend i'd known my whole life
>dump her
>skip forward to last month
>different girl who everyone knows im extremely close to and have a romantic interest in
>been really close with her for six months
>same guy as before emotionally manipulates her into dating him
>when they go to parties he doesnt drink, and then he starts touching her a lot
>tfw he used to be my best friend

just fucking end it all robots, the only two girls i've ever been that close to both left me for the same guy.
>>
>>25341603
That guy is like a shitstain detector. Stay the fuck clear of anyone that associates with him.
>>
>>25341648
thing is i've never told anyone else about this stuff, so they all think he's great. I also dont think he realises how much i hate his guts. I haven't said a word to him since he started making moves on the second girl.
>>
>>25341791
I can only speak from my lacking experience, but my advice is to simply avoid that social circle alltogether. At least when it comes to any potential gfs, if you cannot bring yourself to ditch them, at least keep the two worlds separated
>>
Next gf you get tell her he has a bunch of STDs and raped someone, or something like that
>>
>>25342183
Ironically the second girl wasnt in my social circle until i got closer to her, and then i brought her in. So he wouldnt have even known about her if it wasnt for me.

>>25342214
I've heard from one of the girls that he tried touching her up while he thought she was asleep, so youre not too far off there actually.
>>
>>25342255
There you go. All you have to do is keep the two circles separate (or break contact with that guy because he sounds like a major shitstain tbqhwyf).
>>
>>25342274
working on it. Only issue is that im having a get together new years eve, and someone told him about it. I dont want him in my house, but idk what to do about it, because i dont want to make a scene infront of everyone.
>>
>>25341603
Just wondering, who is the girl in pic related?
>>
>>25342312
Holy fucking shit. This is exactly why you got cucked twice, and you deserved it. I've never seen anyone so beta and passive and weak.
>>
>>25342312
>>25342331
Mean but he's kinda right. You don't seem like the kind of person who should be hosting things tbqh.
>>
>>25342328
here you go friend
http://myanimelist.net/character/35871/Kyouko_Toshinou
>>
Had a similar thing happen, but not as bad as you. He wasn't my best friend from childhood, I'd only known him for a year. But he was going through severe depression and I'd pretty much been his bro that he could count on for support the whole time. Didn't stop him from publicly getting all over this bitch while I was present, just says after she kicked my ass to the curb. I'll never forget that shit eating look on their faces as they humiliated me like that - they actively took pleasure in it. He even cheated on (then subsequently dumped) his gf of 5 years just to be with this chick.

After a few days I realized it was affecting my mental state too much, and just cut off that entire group of friends. Haven't seen/spoken to any of them for the past 4 months, I have a new group now and everything is pretty much ok. I'd recommend you do the same, OP, because hanging around these people any longer is just going to create more problems for yourself. Occasionally I will get a text from someone in that group saying "hey man, where did you go? are you ok?", I just ignore it. I still lay awake every night thinking of what that bitch did to me, though. God, I'm such a fucking loser.
>>
>>25342312
call him and tell him "you fucked both of my gfs, you fucking cunt, stay out of my house" seriously man, "I don't want to make a scene is no excuse" especially if he'd actually have the nerve to show up
>>
>>25342408
"I don't want to make a scene" is no excuse **
>>
>>25341603
Take revenge. Fuck his car up, wait for him and beat him with a bat, set him up on something etc. Most people here are psychopaths join us and have your revenge you fucking pussy.
>>
>>25342394
Thank you, friend. You are a good person.
>>
>>25342396
Seems like you handled it well. Can't have been easy, but good on you for cutting the cancer out of your life.
>>
>>25342331
>>25342367
>>25342408

Eh you guys are right, really. I just have the idea of if i say anything then im gonna look like the bad guy. He acts all quiet and reserved, (which somehow women fucking love), so I had the idea in my head that if i were to tell him to fuck off theyd just think im being unfairly mean to this tiny quiet guy who in their eyes didnt have the capacity to do anything wrong.
>>
>>25341603
He is a sociopath.
>>
>>25341603
that's not your best friend, he was hardly your friend, real friends wouldn't even do that. my advice would to change social circles and if he tries to get close to you tell him straight up that you don't wanna be his friend
>>
>>25342568
This, its sound advice OP
>>
>>25342545
Kick the fucking shit out of this guy. Who.the Fuck cares what a bunch of normie will.think of you. God Damn it anon. Don't let people do shit like this to you. Anyway what ever you.decide to do or don't do I hope it works out man.
>>
>>25341603
Kill him, obviously.
>>
>>25342545
who gives a fuck what they think? call him in your own, other people don't need to be involved, and if they find out somehow,and confront you about it, tell them that he fucked both of your gfs, if they don't get that then fuck it, they're shit people anyway
>>
>>25342545
>>25342633
Also, ask yourself this, did he care what other people thought about him when he was fucking both of your girlfriends? No. So why should you when you're actually doing something that ISN'T totally assholish
>>
>>25342568
He'd been my friend since i was five. None of my social circle bar him have done anything wrong - i dont find it fair that i should have to leave friendships that ive put a lot of work into because of him. That feels like he wins even more.

Thank you for everyones comments though, it's nice to actually let this out.
>>
>>25342672
If you have access to it put some lsd in his drink or something. Could be funny.
>>
File: 1451418898988.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1451418898988.png
284 KB, 736x736
>>25342672
He wins if you let him be. You have to sacrafice something or he will continue being around you. He is even going to your house for fucks sake.

Count your losses while you still can.
The more you wait the more you lose.
>>
>>25342693
im seconding this, you don't wanna leave make him leave, consistently slip him LSD
>>
>>25342672
You need to realize that it's not about winning or losing, it's about being happy. And it'll be incredibly rare to come across anyone that truly cares as much about your happiness as you. Thus, you need to be the one that looks out for your own happiness, and sometimes you just have to do what it takes. I don't know your situation so I can't judge, but I strongly recommend you get away from this winning/losing mentality.
>>
>>25342717
You idiots will make op commit a crime that might get him in jail.
>>
>>25342655
Wait he only fucked on of his girlfriends and then the girl he just liked. Either way guys a shit. While it would be weird to let him know he's not invited once he's already at your thing. Make sure he knows before.
>>
>>25342793
Hes obviously not going to do it. It's just a goof!
>>
>>25342793
his "best friend" would never expect it from the guy he's been stealing women from , he's too much of a pushover
perfect cover
>>
File: chinofmight.jpg (23 KB, 449x272) Image search: [Google]
chinofmight.jpg
23 KB, 449x272
my friend group used to have a guy like that OP, and I'll say it again USED TO. this guy never went out of his way to find girls, instead he was only ever interested in girls other guys brought around. guy would always start talking to somebodies gf behind their back and try manipulating them into leaving their bf for him. and worst it wasn't even about romance ether, all the dude ever wanted was to pump and dump chicks. so not only was he pissing off ever friend he had by stealing girlfriends and teaching with his friends girlfriends but he'd just fuck and dump them royally pissing the girls off because they dumped their bfs for him.

Last I heard the guy was friendless because he's pretty much pissed off every single person that knew him. be it by stealing their girl, being a girl he pissed off. being friends with someone he pissed off, or just because the entire town knew he was only trying to fuck woman who weren't single.
>>
>>25342737
This anon gets it
bix nood
>>
>>25342737
that's really nice advice actually anon, thank you.
>>
>>25341603
I have a "friend" like that, he's a legitimate sociopath, I regularly fantasize about him being dead or in prison for the rest of his life
>>
>>25343045
why don't you cut him off?
>>
well you're lucky this person is just "your friend", OP

try getting cucked by your father and brother over and over and see if you ever want to have anything with a woman ever again
>>
>>25343160
Sounds like you need to cut them off rather than get bitter at half the human population. Or whatever, if you really don't care about women at all then that's fine, but be honest, that isn't the case, is it?
You could sit there and say "well I never had a chance because my family is shit and women are shit anyway" in self-sympathy, but it isn't going to get you where you want. You're not doing anyone any favours, least of all yourself.
>>
>>25343241
>implying women would give two shits about the guy who got cucked by his own family
>>
>>25343241

> cut them off
> 28yo neet living in their parent's basement

yeah, not happening

I'd rather not procreate than lose this free hotel for life.
>>
>>25343304
Like I said friend, if you're truly over women then go ahead and subscribe to the r9k meme. If not, you're the one cucking yourself tbqh.
>>
>>25343055
He knows too much and loves to screw people over. Also all his friends are my friends
>>
>>25341603
OP, you're blaming your "friend" for your rotten choice in friends. If he's a slut, then he's a slut. It's your responsibility for not sensing any warning signs (there probably were some that you missed) about his character.

>>25342396
As someone with severe depression, I advise you all to be very, very careful about someone with that condition. We're not exactly stable, even if we "recover"; that alone can cause a severe change. Who knows, maybe he became a jerk as his form of "cure".
>>
>>25342396
you should have fucked the girl he dumped
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.