[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live on a shitty farm >Have a giant spiderweb outback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: spiderbro.jpg (6 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
spiderbro.jpg
6 KB, 235x214
>Live on a shitty farm
>Have a giant spiderweb outback with a pretty looking spider who minds its own business
>I name it Charlotte because I have a shit imagination
>I occasionally toss Charlotte a fatass bug just for lols
>Sit out there on my phone and text
>One day a bee flies up and stings my knee after a long and drawn out fight scene
>I crush the bee and watch it twitch and spasm as it desperately gasp for breath
>It stops moving
>I scoop it up with a red solo cup and fling its battered corpse onto the web
>I swear the spider looks at me and waves
>Charlotte crawls over to eat the bee
>The bee comes back to life and stabs my friendly spider
>I watch Charlotte die on her own web, betrayed by me

>You were expecting a maymay, weren't you?
>No, I just sat there and watched her die
>I felt terrible for some reason. It was just a spider, but it was my spider
>Get existential as fuck
>Wonder if God sees humans as spiders, and tries to help us but keeps ruining everything because he doesnt know how to help us
>Cry
>>
Gief meem
>>
>>25341526
I did this as a child too, only thing it was with an ant and they killed it because I took it to the wrong ant hill.
>>
shit story. why couldnt both you and the stupid arachnid die?
>>
>>25341526
You said you crushed the bee.
>>
>>25341651
Bee was too small senpai
>>
Spiders are shit
You should have killed everything in a 5 mile radius
>>
>>25343526
True, but mosquitoes are shittier
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.