[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever had a grill crush on you, /r9k/? storytime >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21
File: ukranian1.jpg (175 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ukranian1.jpg
175 KB, 1280x853
have you ever had a grill crush on you, /r9k/?

storytime

>still adjusting to high school (Canada, BC)
>it's frigid and snowy outside, imagine modern architecture with lots of orange/yellow lighting, wood, and lots of windows
>making my way to the cafeteria to get food with a friend
>hear giggling behind us
>look back
>see Ukrainian grill and her friend looking at us then me
>she gives me this sly smile
>ignore her like an autist having been oblivious to what she was on about
>get food (rice and chicken)
>various friends (and other people) later tell me that she's into me

fast forward

>in the air cadets with my brother
>he tells me that mom is giving someone a ride to the squadron
>"who is it"
>Ukrainian name - long Ukrainian surname
>it's her
>ride shotgun
>mom picks her up
>she smiles at me for longer than I was comfortable with
>she whispers "hey, anon"
>she sits in the back
>feel uncomfortable
>just loook ahead, staring at the dark road as the snow sweep across the windshield
>mom turns to me and her
>"do you two know each other, (her name)?"
>"i have (anon) in a few of my classes"
>mom says "yeah?" to me
>"yeah"
>ignore her like an autist some more

I turn into a shut in, drop out, and change schools later

see her after a few years later in a grocery store

>talks to me with the energy of a few suns
>ask me about me disappearing and such
>reciprocate as much as i can but withhold what actually happened

I've been avoiding that store for 2 years now.
>>
Yes, and it always ends the same.
I chicken out and ignore it.
Holy shit I'm so insecure, ever since elementary school when everyone hated my guts I assumed I would always be a pariah, so instead of letting myself get hurt I decided to not take risks.
At all. My reasoning is that she doesn't really know me and I'd only attracted to my looks.
>>
>>25341504
no. no one here has.
>>
I was substitute teaching at a high school for a week. This one 16 year old girl in my class totally crushed on me hard. Awkward.
>>
Fuck off you disgusting normie.

No one wants you here.
>>
A few times

Once was an asian and I'm not a weeaboo

The other times I thought they were leading me on or using me as a beta orbiter before I even knew what that was so I cut off all contact because I thought being lonely was better than the possibility of being humiliated
>>
>>25341684
I teach swim lessons, and I've had more than a few girls crush on me.
Typically they try to hug me and climb on top of me or jump on my back while giggling.
They try to wrap their legs around my leg.
On the occasions I've had girls ask me if I had a girlfriend, and when I said I didn't have one they said that I should.
Other times they would ask if I have any kids of my own, and they said that I should.
I might be mistaking some of these cases or for the most part I just tried to assume that they are crushing on me, because it's not appropriate behavior would be to handle it sensitively. I wouldn't want to hurt some girls feelings by being insensitive.
>>
>>25341816
I hate when a girl tries to use you in order to get you to like her. It cognitive dissidence, like getting people to do favors for you people start to believe that the favors are justified because otherwise they would have done for you. I tend to only indulge her once and then completely cut contact, like if she ask a favor of me I make sure that the relationship does not become uneven.
>>
>>25341504
> At my father's funeral
> Cousin of one of my classmates appears
> Stares at me all interested

That was quite creepy, also considering the scenario.

That's the closest I got.
>>
Fuck ok here we go.

>Be in grade 10
>In art class, no friends.
>pretty much just sit there on my own and do nothing
>good at drawing but nothing captures my interest so just do fuck all for the year.
>across from me was some little chubby grill.
>she had a super qt face but the rest of her was big, dood.
>sitting outside and end up chatting with her. She had been staring at me in class most of the time.
>tells me she's color blind and can only really see blue.
>tells me she loves how blue my eyes are and how beautiful they are.
>don't know how to take compliments so just kinda go 'cool'
>starts texting me
>makes me a bracelet
>starts telling fucking everyone she likes me
>meanwhile I'm freaking the fuck out
Cont?
>>
>>25341816
I counted 4 girls that i'm pretty sure crushed on me.

I was fat from 11 to 16, at 17 i looked normal again and some girls in my class made it really obvious that they liked me, one of them i didn't like, the other was kinda cute but i was scared to do anything for some reason so i never did anything about it.
the third girl was the ex of one pf my friends, i fucked up with her so many times it's ridicolous and to this day i still regret it.

when i was 20 i got fat again, started losing it at 21, now i'm 22 and a girl in my friend group started making a lot of compliments to me, talking about me to other people, etc; the problem is that she is tbe ex pf two of my best friends and she's crazy as fuck, she's borderline anorexic, vegan, goes ro a psychiatrist and now doctors found a mass in her intestines... anyway i didn't want her so i started mocking her so she would stop crushing on me, it worked.
>>
>>25341504
>crush keeps flirting with me,playing footsie,"accidentaly" bumbs into me,smiles everytime she sees me,writesthings like "Anon you're so smart :)" or "Anon you're a really nice guy :)" etc.
>Ignore her out of fear because I know it wouldn't work out anyway and I don't want relationships because I want to be "free"
>graduation day
>She says "Anon, I'll miss you!" and gives me the sweetest,most beautiful smile I've ever seen to this day
>"Ok"
>"All right then...bye!" says and goes away, and it's very clear she got mad at me
>My only friend sees this and says "Dude,wtf have you done?"
>I reply with "What are you talking about?" and go away without giving him the chance to answer
>I didn't really give a fuck,I'd never see her again anyway.
>She was the only girl that has ever shown interest in me
>Nowadays I've completely given up on relationships and/or sex
>>
>be me
>be on normiebook
>decide to meet someone in shity weabo pages
>meet a girl
>never saw her face until 5 months , not even a picture
>she is really nice with me
>she lives at the end of the world
>talk to her everyday
>she told me she loves me
>ff 2 months
>se a picture of her face
>UGLY AS FUCK , HALF NIGGER AND FAT
>start ignoring her
>still love her
>never speak to her again
>feel like shit because we never meet in person
>ff 1 day
>feel fucking amazing because never saw her fat nigga face
>>
File: 47971-Blonde-Girl.jpg (59 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
47971-Blonde-Girl.jpg
59 KB, 500x667
>be 11
>go to new school
>find a cute girl
>start eyeing her up
>she doesn't eye me back
>apparently she has a boyfriend
>feel sad
>few days later
>another girl starts making eye-contact with me at school
>not really interested in her. still got oneitis on the first girl
>new girl looks just like pic related, but obviously younger
>I liked the first girl I saw more
>this new girl gets her friend to talk to me during lunch. her friend says that this new girl likes me. a lot. tells me how great she is. im like "okay whatever"
>week later, this new girl talks to me for the first time and gives me a necklace. It's some string with a little wooden totem pole on the end. She says she went on holiday and bought me it
>"Um. kay. thanks heh. looks kinda cool i guess"
>she says, "hey. so. would you please be my boyfriend?"
>"errr i dont know. ill think about it"
>she asks me the next day if I have decided. I say, "yeah, okay I guess"
To be honest, at this stage in my life, having just lost me oneitis, I just wanna play Pokemon and watch Cartoon Network. But anyway...
>she writes me a love letter. says how much she loves me and stuff
>laugh at it
>"HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT THIS GIRL WROTE ME! LOL!"
>we all laugh about it
>she finds out
>she gets upset. starts crying
>I feel bad
>tell her I like her (lie)
>she asks if she can kiss me
>hesitant, but I let her
>she kisses me on the cheek and then im like "SO WE'RE COOL NOW, YEAH?" and then i walk off to take a piss
>I totally blank her from that point onwards
>she seems really unhappy. doesn't talk much
>three months later, school is over, and we go to separate high schools
Never had another girlfriend since. Never been kissed since. I fucked up so badly. I'm 24 now. I found her on Facebook recently, and she is even better-looking than pic related now. Looks like a slut, though. I still got the necklace. It still looks pretty cool. I think I will kill myself tonight.
>>
>>25342191
Also... between her giving me the necklace, and her writing me the love letter. I gave her a piggyback ride. I got a fat boner but didn't know why and had to put her down and said she was too heavy. She then tried giving me a piggyback ride... not that she could pick me up. I still rammed by dick into her back, though.

Pretty proud of that.
>>
>>25342191
you have ruin your life , you have treated like shit a 8/10 girl that loved you
do you realise most of us havent get any chance IN LIFE
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
you deserve death
>>
>>25342191
Wait a couple of days. When the fireworks start, your fireworks will start too.

Post pic with necklace plz. Also nice story, my first girlfriend experience was something similar. First kiss, and then months passed but we never got together or talked, only saw each other from far away during recess in school, so I ended it up with a letter, it was pretty weird to me.
>>
I'd had multiple girls have crushes on me but I've never realized it until later.
Typically It'll go something like this;
>Girl keeps trying to get my attention or get me to talk to her
>Reasonably good looking
>Not really sure why, chat a bit
>Her friend tells me she's into me
>Decide to be friendlier to her, because I don't want to be rude I guess
>She keeps expecting us to do more and more together
>I'm gay
>End up leading the poor girl on for weeks/months because I don't want to tell her I'm not interested
>>
>>25342191
give her a picture of the necklace
tell her you havent forget her
try hard
>>
>>25342272
>you have treated like shit a 8/10 girl that loved you
Naw mate. She was a solid 10/10 back in school. She was the same height as me (and I was 5'5 when I was 11). She's sort of a 9/10 now. Still hotter than the girl in that picture, however.

And yeah man, I definitely treated her horribly. But I was 11. I just wanted to play video games. I still found girls icky. BUT FUCK I MESSED UP SO BADLY! SO FUCKING BADLY! I want to be 11 again and treat her nicely, just to see what could have happened.

I stalked her on Facebook, and she even has the exact same job as me, just for a different company. She LITERALLY does the same thing as me now. I tried adding her on Facebook a few years back, but she blocked me immediately. I have a new account now, but I don't want to add her again.

>>25342288
>Post pic with necklace plz.
k 1 min. gotta find it. it's in my bedside cabinet somewhere
>>
>>25342347
Fuuuck. That's a good idea. Could send her the picture and say "LOOK WHAT I GOT!"

Fuuuuck. That's a good idea. Creepy af, though. I still talk to a lot of my friends from school, and she could tell them all how much of a loser I am. Not sure I wanna risk it.

Anyway, I gotta find this necklace.
>>
>>25341504
Im in my /feel phase right now and I feel so bad about that girl.
Was she cute?
>>
>>25341504
Didn't you post the exact same thing yesterday?
>>
>>25342371
is not necesarely like "heeeey , looook what i got , do you remember me dont you? i keep fapping with your picture"
you got to be nice and calm
>>
Threads like these really are, by far, the worst thing on /r9k/.
>>
When I was in high school I had a girl find out my name on AIM somehow and then message me one day asking if I was looking for a relationship.

No idea why. I was short, fat, and ugly. Extremely shy as well and had never talked to this girl either. I can't remember if she was in any of my classes but I don't think that she was.

Was she really interested in me?
>>
>>25342442
See
>>25342348

Then again, it might not be a bad idea. If she doesn't aaccept him on normiebook he can still send a message with the 'holiday spirit' and tell her he found that nice memento these days and he wishes her a happy new year or something.

> tfw message will get lost in the spam folder because he's not in her friends list

>>25342516
Posts like this are, by far, the best thing on /r9k/. Obviously.
>>
File: s.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1759) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
419 KB, 1000x1759
>>25342371
>>25342348
>>25342347
>>25342347
>>25342288
>>25342272
>>25342257
>>25342191
Here's the necklace. Sorta reminds me of feels bad frog. Can't believe I've had this shit for over half of my life.

>>25342442
Then how do I do it? No matter what I say, she has probably already forgotten. Only I would be a big enough turboloser to remember it lol
>>
>>25342566
>Then again, it might not be a bad idea. If she doesn't aaccept him on normiebook he can still send a message with the 'holiday spirit' and tell her he found that nice memento these days and he wishes her a happy new year or something.
That doesn't sound so bad.

So, you guys think something like...

"Just found this in a box. Enjoy 2016" would be cool?

I don't wanna seem too weird or anything. Gotta hide my powerlevel.
>>
File: 3832734002.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
3832734002.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>25342191
>>25342574
Whoa, that's some hollywood romance movie material. But I don't know if that kind of stuff is allowed to exist in the real world. I think she'll find it creepy. But whatever. Good luck anon.
>>
>>25342620
That seems too cold. Then again I have no game so I'm not sure if that could work, kek. But I'd do something more like:

>Hey *name*,
> You probably don't remember, but I found this recently. Being the holidays and all, it gave me some memories and I write just to say hello and to wish you happy holidays and a new year.

You could ask something like "Which kind of totem is it?" and that could help get an answer from her at least, but then again don't take my word on this
>>
File: 1448714880214.jpg (14 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
1448714880214.jpg
14 KB, 485x303
>girls obviously like me
>do nothing
>girl literally asks me out
>say yes but don't contact them at all
>a week later awkwardly say we should stop going out
>manage to get a few girls numbers throughout high school
>text them once and stop

Theres something comforting about thinking you easily could have gotten some but at least you didn't open up or humiliate yourself

Except that now I'm lonely and cry every night

I just don't think I'm meant to breed. Theres something missing in my brain that everyone else has.
>>
>>25342620
Just found this in a box, can't believe how many years have passed since the end of school. Anyway, just wanna say hi, happy holidays.

Ps: Can you suck my dick? Please
>>
>>25342620
That short would be weird out of the blue.

Just tell her you were reminiscing over your old days and found her necklace. Laugh at yourself being such a fucking sperg and wish her a happy new year. Done.
>>
File: saimon.jpg (41 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
saimon.jpg
41 KB, 528x528
>>25342669
Yeah man, I can't believe she had the balls to ask me to be her boyfriend like that. It was at the end of a lesson, I was finishing my work, and she just sits there, waiting for me, and catches me as I walk out. She was nervous as fuck. Didn't even make eye-contact, and I was just looking at her with a face like pic related. She just straight-up gives me a gift, says she likes me, and asks if I could grace her by perhaps being her boyfriend.

If I could relive any moment in my life... that would probably be it.

>>25342696
> You probably don't remember, but I found this recently. Being the holidays and all, it gave me some memories and I write just to say hello and to wish you happy holidays and a new year.
Sounds too spergy. No offense. Too long-winded. Gotta be short and snappy. That way, I can't get shit for over-doing it.

>You could ask something like "Which kind of totem is it?"
She'll probably just say "go away". Don't wanna ask a question.

>>25342739
I dunno, man. I don't think she'll even remember me. She goes out clubbing and stuff, now. And I think I really made her depressed when I blanked her.
>>
>>25342620

Make her dripping wet

>"Hey remember this?"

If her reaction is worded positively send her a picture of your penis

Otherwise move on bro she's dead to you
>>
>>25342739
sounds perfect
nothing can be done to improve it
>>
>>25342754
>That short would be weird out of the blue.
And too long would be weird and out of the blue.

She was my first girlfriend, and my first kiss. I was probably her first boyfriend, and her first kiss. It was well over a decade ago. If anyone thinks I spent any more than 60 seconds sending her a message, my true powerlevel will be revealed.
>>
>>25342763
I'm this dude:
>>25342696

Not taken, like I said I suck at these kinda things. Combine these two:

>>25342765
>>25342739
>>
>>25342765
>>"Hey remember this?"
Yeah. That shit is good. I just gotta have the balls to do it. I don't think she could even remember my name, or my face. I can't remember the name of the girl I first had my oneitis on, so I doubt she can remember me at all.
>>
>>25342763
Of course she remembers you. No girl would or could forget her first love, the first boyfriend she had and made her feel like shit
>>
>>25342566
hi (name) , i dont know if you remember me , but i do , and i miss you
im not asking to come back with you or something
but , could we start over , i mean , i really miss you and i want to at least speak to you again
>>
>>25342347
yes do this. try to become friends again.
but dont be a beta orbiter and don't try to push it.
>>
>>25342574
looks gucci mah nigga
>>
>>25342809
Fuck what everyone else thinks but her. If you were her first kiss she probably remembers. Your biggest challenge here is that she could think you're sending the message just to fuck with her and harm her. Then again, if she feels that way she'll text you back and all you have to do is tell her it's not like that at all.
>>
>>25342859
sad but true
anyway you lose nothing with this
>get a demand
>lose a 1000$ + cant be closer that 100 meters
>>
File: 1442362155696.jpg (12 KB, 385x299) Image search: [Google]
1442362155696.jpg
12 KB, 385x299
>>25341504
the only girls that like me are ones i am not attracted to
>>
>>25342828
Nuh-uh, man. Can't put too much effort into it. It's gotta seem impulsive and poorly thought-out.

This ain't online dating. I can't write a really long sentence designed to get a response outta her. It's just gotta be quick, snappy, and without needing a response.

>>25342859
I don't think so, man. I really don't think so. I can't remember anyone from that class I don't still talk to, besides her. I really don't think she would remember me. Plus I'm ugly af, now. Just might just laugh at me and call me an ugly sack of shit.

>>25342861
you jokin nyiga?

>>25342865
She lives like 100 miles from me now, anyway. No chance.

>>25342883
Look mate, I don't think anyone understands. We're in our mid-twenties. She has a fancy job (albeit the same job at me, but whatever). We were only officially boyfriend and girlfriend for a week, and I only saw her outside of school once by accident. It went from start to absolute finish within a month. There is NO fuken way she remembers me, and even if she does, there is NO fuken way she would want to hear from me.

Again, I look like fucking Quasimodo, now. Some of the guys in her picture look like authentic models. I was good-looking as a kid, and maybe it's best if she thinks I am still good-looking now.
>>
>>25341504
When I was about 10 years old some girl liked me, and I liked her a bit as well. I asked my parents for advice, but they believed it was necessary to tease me for some days instead of helping me out.
So from that day I associated romance with shame, and never dared to pursue it. At age 18 I finally realised it should not be shameful at all, but by that time had become too nervous in general to respond to any advances.

And now I'm 23 and still KHHV and I believe that even if some girl was interested in me, I'd be too screwed up internally to have a relationship.
>>
>>25342191
yeah i was like that as well.
>be 11-12ish
>have oneitis. my life became much better whenever she was around.
>too much of a pussy to do anything. she knew i liked her and at some stage i think she liked me back.
>didn't strike when the iron was hot. she stopped trying with me and ended up dating some other guy.
>go to different highschool to her. spend the next 3 years thinking about what i should've said and done.
>get back in contact 4th year to get some closure. she's now a sjw tumblr feminist dyke
i have now moved on.

Try to get back in contact with her anon.
>>
>>25342191
>Looks like a slut, though
Do you think she's been blacked yet?
>>
>>25342958
Well then, just write her "Look what I just found. Happy holidays!"
>>
File: fml.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>middle school
>have crush on girl
>become good friends, close to asking her out
>she suddenly hates me, pushes me and calls me lawnmower and jumping bean(im mexican)
>crush gone
>high school
>become good friends with guy
>closet racist, eventually starts bullying me
>friendship gone
>last year of high school, walking in mall
>see my bully and former crush walking, holding hands together
>im walking alone.
>>
>>25343051
Didn't see any niggers in her pictures. So idk.

>>25343060
Yeah, but then she'll say "what is that? who are you?" and suddenly I look like even more of a faggot. I don't even use my real name on Facebook.
>>
>>25342958
Life and memories work in funny ways. You don't remember anyone in that class and she probably don't remember anyone besides you. You stalk her on normiebook and other social media, and she probably have done the same.
T.b.h f.a.m she has probably moved on, but fuck her, YOU need some closure, just get some courage and talk to her, what she says doesn't matter, you just did what you needed to do so fuck her.
>>
>>25343079
so?
do you even lose something at try?
>>
>>25343079
Just quote her the ending of Warcraft III

> As for me, I came back to make sure that there would be a future... and now that my task is done I'll take my place amongst the legends of the past.

Win/win situation
>>
>>25341892
?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
It's great when a grill has a crush on you.

>be me, high school junior
>never had a gf before, not even close
>it's not like I couldn't talk to girls at all, it's just I was beta most of the time
>then, go to high school dance, first one ever.
>best friend tells me that this literal 9.5/10 "thinks I'm cute"
>something clicked inside of me.
>go up to her, talk to her, spend the rest of night with her
>take pic at end and get her number "so I can send it to her"
>ff a few weeks, I've worked up the courage to ask her on a date
>she accepts
>wicked awkward date, but she likes me remember
>finally ask her to be gf
>accepts without a pause
>if I never knew she liked me, I never would have had a gf in high school.

The dxm I was experimenting with the night of the dance could have had something to do with it, too.
>>
File: summoning.gif (48 KB, 65x108) Image search: [Google]
summoning.gif
48 KB, 65x108
>>25343103
Right... so I'll send...

"found this"

and send her the pic, yeah?

NO, I am not going to write a fucking paragraph about how I miss her. No I am not gonna ask her a question.
I wanna go into this safely -- it's kinda risky as it is.

>>25343116
>do you even lose something at try?
Possibly. I still talk to a lot of people from that school, and she knows a lot of them. I also used to bully a lot of the kids there.

Yeah, I was a bit of a dick.

>>25343140
Maaan, Warcraft 3 came out at the same time I dated her.
>>
>>25341504
Happened quite a few times in high school and uni.
>>
>>25343197
JUST DO IT
unoriginal reply
>>
File: tom pouring coffee.gif (365 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
tom pouring coffee.gif
365 KB, 400x328
>>25343259
Right. So...

"found this" and a pic of the necklace, with me holding it, trying to make my hand look as masculine a possible, yeah? YEAH? That'll work, right? Not spergy. Short, sweet, to-the-point.
>>
>>25341504
Yeah , 4 times in high school. One time I chickened out because she was my crush at the time. But the other 3 times I just ignored the girls because i wasnt interested in the mighty vag.
>>
>>25343277
You're thinking too much about this, my friend.
>>
>>25343277
Seems like the only way you're going to do it. So be it.
>>
File: 1427857439269.jpg (14 KB, 468x358) Image search: [Google]
1427857439269.jpg
14 KB, 468x358
>>25343339
>>25343356
Now you're putting doubt into my mind. I don't think I should do it. I want some legit advice you bastards. Help me talk to my first girlfriend again.
>>
>>25343277
That's not Tom. That's Sylvester.
>>
>have you ever had a grill crush on you, /r9k/?
No never.

That would mean me being not fat and disgusting and not a shut in.
>>
>>25343388
Ayy baby you want some fuk?
>>
>>25343388
Stop worrying about coming across as spergy. Obviously you're not going to write a massive paragraph about how you think about her constantly and you miss her. Just mention how you were clearing out the house or something and found it and it reminded you of her. Doesn't need to be anything long, just let her know that you remember and that you thought you'd wish her a happy new year.
>>
File: imblyign.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
imblyign.png
57 KB, 500x500
>>25343439
>implying I would have a chance with her now
I just want her to acknowledge me, you fuken dildo.

>>25343449
Yeah. That'll work. That is perfect. Thanks.
>>
>>25343388
Well, I'd include the "happy holidays" thing. What is it you want? most likely a chance at make things right with her, probably not date her but let her know that you somehow regret how you handled it and what happened.

So basically you want her no not hate you, right?

As advice: The picture, hold the necklace in the palm of your hand, with fingers extended, like a cradle. The whole manly thing would be holding it from the string like if you had just beheaded someone and were holding the head from the hair.
>>
>>25343492
>Well, I'd include the "happy holidays" thing.
I don't live in a very "happy holidays" area.

>most likely a chance at make things right with her, probably not date her but let her know that you somehow regret how you handled it and what happened.
>So basically you want her no not hate you, right?
Yeah, basically.

>The picture, hold the necklace in the palm of your hand, with fingers extended, like a cradle
Yeah, that sounds better actually.
>>
File: have_a_hug_on_me.jpg (23 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
have_a_hug_on_me.jpg
23 KB, 560x516
Yes.
>be me
>13 or 14
>friends with girl in my year
>talk about stuff everyday, have a lot in common
>first girl I really like
>whenever anybody said anything like "You like anon!" she would deny it
>die a little inside
>when we left that school her parents forced her to go to nunnery.
Fast forward a few years
>be with friends
>girl comes up in conversation
>"You know she liked you anon"
>die a little inside
>tfw only girl who ever liked me
Apparently she has an anime fetish so no loss.
>>
>>25343533
FUCK YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC tldr STORY WE ARE HELPING A GUY HERE THIS IS A LOVE THREAD NOW
>>
File: 1450729901058.jpg (31 KB, 391x364) Image search: [Google]
1450729901058.jpg
31 KB, 391x364
>>25343558
Why should he be loved if I can't have it?
>>
>>25343597
what?
original now stupid /r9k/
>>
File: OP_will_deliver_3.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
OP_will_deliver_3.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>25343558
o.. ok anon.
>>
>>25343533
that sucks anon. I constantly hope there is someone out there that even finds me slightly attractive... I wish I had someone
>>
File: 1445882963885.jpg (100 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1445882963885.jpg
100 KB, 500x544
SHIT FELLAS

I'm going through her pics now, and oh my fucking DAYS, MAN! She is gorgeous. Perfect, even.

And my dick touched her back. Yep. I can probably die happy to be honest, that a girl THAT beautiful consented to having my dick touch her back. I feel quite good.
>>
>>25343916
You gotta share some of those photos now Anon.
>>
>>25342403
yes. very mych so
>>
>>25341504
Yes, she was fat and had a million red flags so I nope'd right out of there
>>
File: 1436973969870.jpg (240 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1436973969870.jpg
240 KB, 650x975
>>25343977
>You gotta share some of those photos now Anon.
Oh yeah like I'm gonna do that ya doofus. This is a more accurate representation of her than the pic I used in my first post.

Now I ain't saying she looks LIKE this girl, as I look like Brad Pitt... but I'm still ugly.

She looks IDENTICAL to this girl, perhaps even slightly better-looking (longer hair with less split ends, no hairy arms, and bluer eyes).

I mean, when I say she looks identical to this girl, I mean fucking IDENTICAL. And I've been Googling all sorts of variations of "blonde girl" for the past hour now. Same flawless skin, and paper-white teeth. Same jaw. Same lips. Even the same slightly-dark skin with almost-white hair.

Yep. And I carried her on my back, got a fat boner, and then rammed it into her back. Got a kiss off of her, and a free gift. Feel free to call me Chad McThundercock. If I could frame this feeling I have right now, I would.
>>
>>25344101
Those beautiful genetics will be snuffed out in an instant when she decides to breed black with a refugee (and she WILL breed black btw).
>>
File: 1394915080574.gif (1015 KB, 190x180) Image search: [Google]
1394915080574.gif
1015 KB, 190x180
>middle school
>I'm chilling out outside, two girls come to me
>"You're Anon, right? Sorry to bother you but there's this girl who's name is X and she is into you but is too shy to make the first move, would you like to talk with her?"
>"Fuck off and tell her she will die alone"
>"Wow you're an asshole"
>five minutes later, a short girl comes to me with red eyes and says "Anon, why are you so mean? I just want to be nice to you, I'm sure you must be a good person!"
>I got mad and hit her then she ran away crying

All things considered, I don't really know why I was never kicked out indefinitely (only for periods of 1 week).
>>
>>25344101
damn anon that is hot..
not the same anon you are replying to but reminds of the time I had a "friend" who liked me and I liked her back
i sat on her butt when she was over one time. I got an insta boner and she got weirded out.

I suggested to give her a piggy back and did but then asked her to give me one and rammed my hard boner on her butt.
>this was when i was 7
>>
>>25344218
why did you do this? was she cute/do you know what she looks like now?
>>
>>25344218
My man. Put those future roasties in their place.
>>
File: ohboy.png (26 KB, 493x458) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.png
26 KB, 493x458
>>25341504
>Chunky girl at work, not ugly but not cute either
>Always excited to see me
>Usually recieve a hug
>Asks me out multiple times
>Always tell her I can't find the time

I do admire her confidence however, she's very straightforward and seemingly manic at times.
>>
>>25344266
I've always been violent as fuck and doing my best to drive people away from me. Plus I was going to say no anyway, might as well crush any hope. I don't know what she's up to now, I don't even know her name. I just hope she didn't end up having a shitty life that I would've contributed to.

>>25344279
I'm ashamed, man.
>>
File: 1275274236438.png (32 KB, 200x222) Image search: [Google]
1275274236438.png
32 KB, 200x222
Yes, sometime in middle school one of my parents friend's daughter liked me and I liked her but of course I did nothing and said nothing. Say la vee.
>>
Yeah, but they uncrushed pretty fast. As the years went by my autismo became more apparent and less tolerated, so I haven't had this problem for quite a while.
>>
>>25341616
>My reasoning is that she doesn't really know me and I'd only attracted to my looks.
This could be true, at least I think it is for my case. It would be hilarious if it wasn't always happening to me.

>bro and her gf tell me qt has her eyes on me
>approach her at party
>0 chemistry, forced communication
>both of us just diffuses after a while

Every, and I mean each and every time.
>>
>>25341504
>Highschool
MODS MODS MODS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25345203
read the fucking rest of the story numbnuts
>>
>>25345203
muh it says he went to highschool
emm MOODS , emm reew
jajaj u fag
>>
>>25341504
Holy fucking mother of god who is this qt in the picture?
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.