[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of life? What's the point of trying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 015 - tuMKLu9.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
015 - tuMKLu9.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
What's the point of life? What's the point of trying?
I don't enjoy doing anything anymore. Video games are boring, all the music sounds the same, tv shows are retarded.
Fuck life.
>>
>>25341462
I agree, music used to be my only refuge apart from the internet. Then I realised it's just people making vibrations and that none of it is really that great, no matter how 2deep4me it is.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (125 KB, 888x748) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
125 KB, 888x748
>>25341462
a reason to live
a vote for trump
>>
>>25341462
>video games are boring

put down the CoD and start some fucking JRPGs or someshit senpai
>>
>>25341556
i can't get through the intro for most games. i can't focus on the story.
the last RPG that i enjoyed was gothic 2 and I played that about 7 years ago.
>>
>>25341556
not OP but at the end of the day, all vidyas are just rendered characters moving around a screen, none of them bring true happiness.
>>
>>25341462
watch game of thrones or something tv not all tv is retarded
>>
>>25341608
i watched 2 episodes of game of thrones a few years ago and it was really boring. like in the first episode, a guy goes to another guy to ask him to be the king of some shitty town or whatever. like that's all that happens in 45 minutes. fuck that shit. i don't like history or fake history.
>>
>>25341556
What are some good JRPGs? I feel like every that ive played was a piece of shit.
>>
>>25341462
>What's the point of life? What's the point of trying?
If you have to ask you don't really need to.
You know what to do, Rico.
>>
>>25341462
What do you want anon?

>>25341599
>none of them bring true happiness

That's not true.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.