[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's almost a year now since I've become a NEET and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tomoko.jpg (43 KB, 500x850) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
43 KB, 500x850
It's almost a year now since I've become a NEET and I feel like I'm losing track of the time.
I'm slower in all my hobbies than I have ever been and think it's because my brain doesn't see any motivation or drive to do them anymore. I'm not sure what should I do.

How do you organize your NEET time /r9k/obots?
>>
>>25341448
you don't.
welcome to the cycle of atrophy and entropy
>>
>>25341547
Damn.
I'm not sure I want to go that path but then again it's not like I have any choice.
Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>25341448
I'll tell you.

The days will melt away in a gooey mass and you will never feel days like you used to in school and so time will seep trough you endlessly in an untiring motion.

You will start drowing in time, gasping for a little time off of yourself but months and years have already passed before your eyes as if your life was on a TV show you just watched.

No moments etched in your memories, you will forget of anything you ever were, a shell of a human being. You have now become nothing, a non-factor in the Universe, no hope of ever being saved, life is only a dream to you.

Only your death could ever wake you up or bring peace to the endless commotion of you falling down to an endless abyss.
>>
>>25342025
Drowning in time*
>>
>>25341448
that started happening to me too, the only solution i could come up with was doing some at home exercising every day for about an hour to get the blood in my body flowing after that i just go back to not doing anyting
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.