[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you will never be remembered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20150828_104829.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20150828_104829.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
you will never be remembered
>>
>>25341217
I don't want to be remembered tho. Suicide is inevitable at this point and I'd rather not be remembered
>>
>>25341217
Thank god. I will rather be forgotten than be remembered as an ultimate autist.
>>
>>25341217
good. i opted out of putting my quote and picture in the yearbook senior year because i don't want physical evidence of my existence.

normies do because they're afraid to die, they want to immortalize themselves. what fools.
>>
ive never done anything impressive because being remembered as a headline would be delineating
i never really wanted to be remembered
>>
I won't care.
>>
People that worry about this kind of thing register to me as having the intellectual capacity of a 9 year old. Since when is this ever anybody's primary motivation for anything they do?
>>
File: 1428999923930.jpg (286 KB, 1270x418) Image search: [Google]
1428999923930.jpg
286 KB, 1270x418
>>25341217
Yes, yes, what's your point ?
>>
File: 1422765715889.jpg (221 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
1422765715889.jpg
221 KB, 960x643
>>25341217
No one gives a shit about me when I'm alive, so I guess it's inevitable that I'll be forgotten
>>
>>25341483
It's the majority of people's motivation
Hell just look at social media, what do you think that is but normies desperately trying to put of proof they lived and existed
>>
>>25341217
the amount of people at my funeral should be no more than 4. I don't really give a shit.
>>
do something to be remembered then. Kill A LOT of people, or do something good for the world if being remembered means so much to you.

I think of being remembered like this: no matter what you do, after you die, someone somewhere is going to say your name for the last time ever. After that, no one will know you even existed. For some people, this point in time will occur pretty soon after they die, for others like ex-presidents or hitler it'll occur long, long after they're gone. Just remember that no matter what you do, you're only delaying the inevitable. No one can live on forever even in the minds of other people. Just accept it, and you'll feel so much happier. Nihilism like this isn't supposed to make you feel upset, for me nihilism is quite comforting, knowing there is no great beyond I have to meet expectations to get into, or risk being trapped in hell for eternity. No one will be remembered forever, so there's no point in feeling sad about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.