[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 94SS2UL_01.jpg (79 KB, 650x438) Image search: [Google]
94SS2UL_01.jpg
79 KB, 650x438
If I use a .22 revolver and shoot myself in the back of the head, will it kill me? Or will I more than likely just become a vegetable?
>>
Do it through the eye and the bullet will bounce around your skull wrecking the brain
Worst case scenario you "only" do enough damage to basically erase your consciousness and leave a brain dead husk behind
>>
What you want to do is put the gun in your mouth and shoot up towards you oblongata. Your oblongata is the little dangly thing in your mouth that makes you gag, it is right beside your cerebellum, which if you hit should kill you instantly.
>>
>>25341243
??? the bullet goes through the cranium retard
>>
>>25341286
Yes but I bet op didn't know that retard
>>
>>25341190
It will almost definitely kill you.
>>
Not large enough. It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>25341190
why not go on a killing spree and murder normies instead?
fucking faggot at least do something with ur worthless life
>>
won't matter...even if you become retarded, the thoughts that are causing you pain won't be present anymore. Give it a SHOT!
>>
This is why people use shotguns.
>>
Fight a bear with a knife. If you die you will go out like a badass. If you live you might feel good enough about yourself to not commit suicide.
>>
File: U06Sj2A.gif (227 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
U06Sj2A.gif
227 KB, 128x128
It worked for this guy.
>>
>>25341565
op is probably underageb& and/or lives with his parents and only has access to a .22
>>
>>25341190
DO NOT ATTEMPT SUICIDE WITH A FUCKING .22. YOU COULD BE LEFT A CONSCIOUS BUT VERY DULL AND RETARDED PERSON.
You WON'T have an instant death, and if someone finds you within the next few hour they will more than likely save your ass regardless of how retarded you become.
Get a shotgun, stick it into your mouth and point the barrel to the base of your skull, that will kill you instantly.
>>
>>25341271
>Your oblongata is the little dangly thing in your mouth that makes you gag
2/10 b8 you are retarded
>>
>>25341742
>YOU COULD BE LEFT A CONSCIOUS BUT VERY DULL AND RETARDED PERSON
OP is already dull and retarded. just let him do what he wants faggot
>>
>>25341190

if u want a slow death by bleeding out, sure.
>>
no it wont kill you instantly, youll likely bleed to death slowly and painfully unless someone finds you
>>
>>25341190
Don't count on it doing the job.
>>
File: 1434857672599.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1434857672599.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
If you want to kill yourself, sell your gun to your local nigger and try pick related
>>
>>25341781
I laughed at it

Original desu desu
>>
Yeah that would kill you.
Wouldn't want to use .22 short though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.