[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone /eatingdisorder/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x350
Anyone /eatingdisorder/?
>>
Not really, but I feel like puking each time I eat.

What's the deal senpai?
>>
>>25341134
You should try tumblr you'll find more users like yourself
>>
>>25341134
I binge eat high calorie foods when I feel suicidally depressed, despite knowing I'm making my situation worse. Not sure it counts as my BMI is healthy but my relationship with food definitely isn't.
>>
I think I might go full bulimia if I weren't worried about my family noticing me puking all the time.
>>
>>25341156
I figured there's probably a fair amount of people with binge eating problems on here.
>>
I have been diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder, but I've starved myself in the past, too.
>>
>hate to eat
>can't not eat because people notice and harass me about it
>repulsed by most food made by other people
>really only eat plain rice, meat, fruit, etc

I'm 5'10" and I weigh like 135 pounds.
>>
>>25341168
Hey me too, although it happens whenever I'm stressed out, and then makes me more stressed and depressed.
>>
I have a friend who smokes so much weed that he never gets hungry without it. Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>25341656
yeah same really, if I cant count my calories because someone else made me a meal I get anxious and just splash out, annoying.
>>25341701
I knew 2 people at my old mcwagecuck job that smoked a shit ton of weed even at work, and they never ate and were skinny as fuck.
>>
>>25341287
That's a whole lot of nonsense in one sentence.
>>
I have been binge eating for over 10 years.

I'm 21 now, and I started when I was 11 in response to my parents' marriage collapsing.

I will literally eat food until I can barely stand - usually at night. Drinking liquids straight from cartons, eating bread and biscuits without spread, chomping through sweets and savouries.

I'm at college now so my limited food budget helps, but I usually eat my tastiest shopping within a few days then live on plain rice and porridge.
>>
>>25341134
sometimes i go a day or two without eating because I'm too lazy to make or buy anything.
>>
File: 1440986712134.jpg (18 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
1440986712134.jpg
18 KB, 385x383
Not sure if it's an eating order but

>tfw dysphagia
I choked on a little jelly alien when I was a kid and I've had problems swallowing food ever since. If I try and swallow food my brain sort of panics like I'm going to choke and doesn't let me. It means it usually takes me over an hour to finish most meals
>>
I live on fast food and energydrinks, not fat due to smoking and addy script.

Yeah I'm broken.
>>
File: 2015-12-25 17.28.57.jpg (92 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25 17.28.57.jpg
92 KB, 480x640
>>25341701
I quit smoking weed daily back in early November and I still can't eat without it. I've lost 15 pounds.
>>
>>25342767
damn bruh, that sounds unhealthy as fuck.
>>
File: 1448923844037.jpg (137 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1448923844037.jpg
137 KB, 500x422
I'm meant to be dieting atm and I ate 3 high carb meals so far today, contemplating eating christmas chocolate too.

JUST
>>
>>25342863

It also most likely is, thing is I've lived this way since my 16th and I'm 28 now, it's what I'm used to and I literally cannot change my habits.

Healthy food, I may be able to take a couple of bites and it's followed by a gag reflex. Think after a certain period of time if you exclusively ate/drank this way your body just rejects the "healthy stuff".

Wonder what age this lifestyle will take me to, my guess is <50.
>>
>>25341134
Bulimicbot here for 4 years. From 19 to 23. I posted about it on fit a few days ago. I've finally been "clean" from it for 8 months now. It sucked. I feel it had something to do with me dropping out of college, going from bro to robot and generally pissing away four of the best years of my life.
>>
EDNOS, I'm pretty sure. Haven't been diagnosed though.

I just don't eat much. Can't eat more than a couple hundred calories in a sitting without panicking, and I limit myself to 400 calories. (Though I really just try to eat as little as I can comfortably)
>>
>>25342911
you'd be surprised, the human body is very adaptable. You'll probably live longer smoking and being thin than a lard ass that gets all their nutrients.

Why dont you just start taking multivitamins and switch to vaping? I know vaping gets a bad rep but it's cheaper and less cancerous.
>>
>>25342767
Amphetamine is absolutely amazing for not eating. I love it.
>>
>>25342977

Appreciate the suggestions however I in all honesty do not care enough to change my habits and think it's interesting to ride it out this way rather.

I'd take multivits but can't be bothered and vaping feels dumb (no offense intended, I just think the whole idea of it results in me sucking on a fake electronic cig borders the ridiculous).

Possibly my selfdestructive side that flatout rejects change.

>>25343012

Yeah just gotta watch out you don't overdo it, when I was new to it I fucked up and my blood sugar went crazy low resulting in blackouts, been feeling just fine the past 3 years though.
>>
i have anorexic tendencies but its not really serious
>>
>>25342629
I have a similar problem but I dont know if its that. I can swallow foods fine but the longer I eat the harder it gets. I tend to just chew my food forever and I'm always eating manually, never automatically. I get a lot of burping/air reflux after eating too but Im not not sure if that's from the continued chewing or dodgy swallowing, also can get nausea and occasionally throwing up too.

feels bad
>>
I was diagnosed with Anorexia last year, but as I've been encouraged to recover my habits have changed from restricting to binge eating and purging

Don't want to admit it to my doctors tho, however I am at a healthy weight now. I feel like a disgusting man-whale but have lost the self control I had in the past
>>
>>25341134

start becoming obsessed with getting /fit/ (not big, just lean/ottermode) which lead me to eating clean (mild orthorexia) eventually i would be in such a deficit that i began binging foods as *cheat days* and that turned into like a few days of easily 4000+ calories plus

i always eat really clean and then crash and bloat up and sometimes purge
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.