[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can women be friendzoned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Can women be friendzoned?
>>
For women it's Cocksocket-zoned
>>
>>25341699
It's this or I am dealing with someone way too attractive for me. In those situations, I don't even try it. I know I belong in the friendzone to begin with.
>>
>>25341118
Anyone can be friendzoned
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 413x395
>back in secondary school
>Chad friend hanging out with 6/10 qt
>they get along well
>they go around each other's houses a lot
>we all think he's going to ask her out
>fast forward to party at end of year
>she finds him snogging childhood friend who is a 8/10 qt
>"WHAT THE FUCK ANON, I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME"
>"meh, I thought we were just friends"
>qt has run off crying
>childhood friend has ran after her
>tfw me and my mates sat with a pint watching it

Singlehandedly one of the only friend zoned girls I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1428358701887.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428358701887.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
>>25342405
so many normies on r9k nowadays
it makes me sad
>>
I friend zoned more than I'd like. Or whats the difference between friend zoning a girl and simply not reciprocating their feelings towards me? I regret a couple of them
>>
>>25341118
Yeah, I friendzoned one, but she got a bf a month after.
You dont' know how much I regre it now.
>>
someone who claimed to be a girl asked me if I liked her; replied with
>As a friend.
went bonkers and asked why I didn't like her over and over in one conversation not long after, may have been the same conversation it's been a year lol
>>
I was friendzoned, so i guess it happens.

Still friends with said guy, there wasnt really anything I could do to attract him. Due to poor social skills I mistaken his niceness for interest and make a fool out of myself).
>>
nope, if pussy isnt on the table theres no reason to associate with a bitch.
>>
It happens all the time, its called pump and dump. Its the same thing as the friendzone except sex happens. You cant be friends with someone who skeeted in your face though.
>>
File: 1450830646207.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1450830646207.gif
1 MB, 300x225
I was friendzoned by a transgirl I'm in love with. She only likes men.

I'm thinking about becoming a FtM just so she'll give me a chance.
>>
>>25343608
god you wouldn't think trannies would be so picky huh
>>
>>25341118
Yes. I've done it to females.
Of course there is a but, but unless your extremely explicit about it they think you're the one in the friend zone.
>>
that would mean interacting with people, and to top it off the impossible task of being a robot with a female friend who they friend-zoned.

>yes they can be for as much or more reasons as male get friend-zoned
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.