[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public service announcement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 700x700
This is a public service announcement

If you don't already know you're attractive, you're not attractive

If you don't already know you're ugly, you're not ugly

That is all
>>
What if I neither know I'm attractive nor know that I'm ugly?
>>
>tfw you will never do disgusting things to disgust
>>
If you were ugly at a young age chances are you're atleast average now. Braces/age/working out and puberty CHANGE a lot of shit. Men are still developing after 18
A lot of you would look drastically different if you lost some fat and got leaner and a different hair cut.
>>
So if i'm not attractive or ugly that makes me average? thanks senpai
>>
>>25340893
so im not ugly?
im still going to kill myself, for some reason i feel most people here would still have the same life even if they were'nt ugly.
>>
>>25340922

the you're neither particularly attractive nor particularly ugly. why is that hard to understand?
>>
>>25340967

It just seemed that the OP was implying that if you weren't one then you were the other
>>
how can I know if I'm ugly or not?
>>
>>25341063
Post your face, then you'll think you're ugly regardless of whether or not you actually are
>>
>>25341063
I just told you you fucking asshole
>>
>>25340893
What about ugly people that think they're great looking? Met plenty of people like that, landwhales on tumblr for example
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.