[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate waking up late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: wake-up-tired.jpg (53 KB, 700x382) Image search: [Google]
wake-up-tired.jpg
53 KB, 700x382
I feel like I just wasted the whole day away. How do I stop?
>>
Realize that unless you're sleeping 12 hours a day or something like that you're not really wasting your day.

It doesn't matter if you sleep from 12 to 8 or from 4 to 12, it's the same shit.
>>
Get a rythm and stick to it even on weekends and holidays.
>>
>>25340637

Go to bed 30 minutes later each night. It will totally fuck up your circadian rhythm and you will eventually start going to bed at 4 pm and waking up at midnight.
>>
Instead of going to the bed earlier whaz i did is stay up till next evening. Then i was so fuckin sleepy that i went to bed at 9 and next day stood up at 7

After that i was able to go to bed at around 11 and wake up at 7 since
>>
>>25340863
>>25340908
this desu
When you're a useless NEET you don't get tired from work, so It's impossible to go to sleep earlier than normal, so the only solution is to stay up then go to bed early the next day.
>>
>>25340714
Not op, but I sleep 12-20 hrs a day
Fells bat man
>>
File: 1422803598205.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1422803598205.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>>25341114
I cherish my 16 hour NEET naps. You must have a wagecucks soul. Get a job. You weren't cut out for this life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.