[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason why cannibalism should be illegal >protip:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1827.png (252 KB, 1000x836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1827.png
252 KB, 1000x836
Give me one reason why cannibalism should be illegal
>protip: you can't
>>
>>25340615
The murder rate would increase due to people wanting human for dinner.
>>
Because the only way to get said human meat would be through murder

After all, I sure don't see any Human Meat Stores around, do you?
>>
>>25340650
>>25340666
I said illegal. Cannibalism is allowed, murder isn't
>>
>>25340666
not necessarily, but it opens a whole fuck ton of liability and legal issues related to it that would be way too messy to deal with.

Like if someone's wife has power of attorney, they die, then instead of a funeral they want to consume the corpse over the winter months. Is that fair to the family that they dont get to bury their loved one because someone would rather eat them instead?

Also, where is the line drawn between desecrating a corpse and legally cannibalizing it?
>>
>>25340650
Well, there'd have to be regulations on how soon a person could be eaten, right?

I imagine it as the alternative to donating your body to science, or being an organ donor.

If a person has registered to become someone else's meal, then there isn't a problem; otherwise, it's investigated just like any other murder.
>>
>>25340699
people would still sell it on black markets.

and if demand of cannibals is high enough there would sure as hell be murders.
>>
>>25340615
It is actually extremely unhealthy to eat human.
Not only that it is unconstitutional unless someone sells their flesh before they die.
>>
You'll turn into a wendigo
Also isn't long pig full of parasites
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

I don't even want to fuck with this shit.
>>
prions
>>
too much antibiotics and hormones
most humans treat their bodies like shit
>>
>>25340784
There will be a lot of social friction with that law because cannibalism is not accepted as donation to science or medicine.

If you want cannibalism to be accepted you need to get SJWs to lobby it as progressive then wait a few years of so SJWs can do their work stating the current year.
>>
File: hotshit.png (70 KB, 392x421) Image search: [Google]
hotshit.png
70 KB, 392x421
>>25340939
I'm sure they could work it into a religion or something, anon.
>>
>>25340894
>>25340850
>>25340848
Preparing a human for consumption is a thing and brings it almost up to the standard of current market meat

which isn't that perfect either
>>
>>25340848
the sickness you say does not count.
if you only eat the flesh and not raw you wont get diseases.
at least if the human didn had some sickness of infection or something
>>
Will you join my cannibalistic cult when our world mirrors Fallout /r9k/?
>>
>>25340894
Farm animals are pumped full of antibiotics and hormones their whole lives.
>>
>>25341085
>>25341227

Prions are resistant to cooking or most other forms of denaturation. Hence why they passed from cow to human in cooked meat.

It is really scary because spongeform encepelopathy can take upwards of 50 years to show symptoms and is near impossible to detect. It means we all could be infected and have no idea.
>>
>making something illegal because diseases
No more non vaginal sex fuckbois!
>>
>>25340615
HE'S HACKIN'
HE'S WHACKIN'
HE'S SMACKIN'
>>
>>25341347
So then what's the immediate problem?
>>
Why is necropedophilia illegal? It could relieve poor sick men from their potentially harmful urges.
>>
Because you'd be putting material consumption over human morals and values
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.