[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it, getting involved with women is worse than getting into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: whores.png (370 KB, 599x426) Image search: [Google]
whores.png
370 KB, 599x426
Face it, getting involved with women is worse than getting into hard drugs.

At least hard drugs won't leave you for Chad like the whore in pic related. Why are women so rotten?
>>
You should really disregard females and focus on acquiring currency.
>>
We'd have to get girlfriends for them to leave us in the first place. The thought of her leaving you is just an excuse to continue being a lazy useless nigger. Don't think I'm hating either, I'm just as lazy and useless.
>>
File: 1438956844908.png (26 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1438956844908.png
26 KB, 400x250
>>25340583
Is there any proof if that girl is the same in both pics?
>>
its the same guy.
>>
>>25340583
Is this what they call the gay agenda?
>>
>>25340583
in both pictures its the same guy and girl.
why dont you just something new you piece of shit?
>>
>>25340971

Or that it's a different guy, or even that she's dating the guy in the 2014 pic
>>
>>25340971
>>25341054

http://shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/81563364642/how-long-have-you-been-with-your-boyfriend
>>
>>25340918
It's not just an excuse. The basis of any relationship requires mutual trust. Robots have good reason to never feel trust, so why should we try?
>>
So the only thing we know is that she stayed with him for more than 3 years. Surely the correlation in this case is a bit flimsy.
>>
File: 1450424105877.png (643 KB, 729x720) Image search: [Google]
1450424105877.png
643 KB, 729x720
>>25341135
Soo... It looks like it was just a normal breakup and then she began dating a more attractive man afterwards? But "omg all women are whores"

/r9k/ has really been grasping at straws lately
>>
>>25341214
Also from her tumblr

>The guy I lost my virginity to...that was a joke though. I was 15 and desperate to be loved. He ended up breaking up with me to get with my best friend. Coolest of the cool, right?

It's a different guy from her first bf in those pics but it just proves how rotten men are, anyway!
>>
>>25340583
Is it possible that the guy got hot too
They look similar
>>
>>25341214
all women are whores
he loved her the way she was, but then she worked out and when she became hot and realized she could get better, he was kicked to the curb

women are manipulative as fuck, the minute they think they can get anything better, they're gone. no loyalty, no attachment, nothing.
guys are just status objects to them
>>
File: 1451025294889.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1451025294889.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>25341387
>implying you wouldn't do the same if you had a fat roastie gf and one day became a 10/10 alpha
>>
>Woman pushes herself to improve and eventually ends up pretty good looking
>scrawny guy spends the time getting scrawnier and growing a pube beard
>>
>>25340748
this. it's a saying for a reason you fucking retards

you make all of your dosh, then you find your qt3.14 that would be retarded to ever leave you because you're already successful and wise. the hard part is doing all of that before you're 30.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 450x350
Mama copped me one of these for Christmas. Pretty dope gonna wear these suckers out.
>>
>>25340583
Man she was way out of his league. I mean shit, it's basic biology. She wants the most attractive mate she can get. Not some lameass because he happened to know her.

It's like if fucking some hot chick comes and offers to fuck you, and your girl is a land whake, you're tapping it. It just doesn't happen to guys like you.

In summary, wake the fuck up. Women are disposable pleasures.
>>
>>25341135

Still doesn't really connect the chick in the picture with dating some other guy.

But my point is irrelevant because she sounds like a total cunt regardless

>Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
>"Oh lord.. here in Houston, nearly every day. Men are annoying.

abloobloo muh body image issues (why do all these annoying men keep expressing attraction to me??)
>>
4 (four) years later.
>>
>>25340583
>Dependency can be your best friend once you know
>That drugs and alcohol is all you've got that's dependable

youtube.com/watch?v=nCIIJJsttWY
>>
>>25343895

It's not expressing attraction

ITS HOW .

THERE ARE CORRECT WAYS

AND WRONG WAYS .

THE MAJORITY OF MEN DO IT WRONG.
>>
>>25341387
>he loved her the way she was, but then
"He loved her and that's the most important thing desu"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.