[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>months without visiting r9k, starting to see women and men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1433011640955.jpg (397 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433011640955.jpg
397 KB, 1000x1200
>months without visiting r9k, starting to see women and men the same, starting to appreciate society
>no longer hate women or see people as "normies"
>decide to better myself, start excersising.
>go to the movies for the first time in 2 years to see starwars Force Awakens with my little bro(never get to hang out with him)
>lots of people. Its been a week since release I thought it would have died down but nope everyone had the same idea
>see people surrounding my seat not sure if my seat is also taken
>too scared to check and go past all those people so just sit in some empty seats
>after 20m of watching ads, some faggot reported me and got some guy checking tickets to move me
>comply, and in doing so look likke a giant pussy infront of everyone including my bro.
>My seats were empty but i had to ask people to lift there legs to get past
>sit down surrounded by people talking and eating.
>Another 20m of movie trailers
>finally starts
>At least the movie will be awesome
>wrong it was fucking meh
>everyone staring at me as I walk out the doors

Being a NEET shut in you have no chance of someone staring at you or making you do something you dont want to. Fuck society and hello R9k
>>
Why were they staring at you at the end?
>>
>>25342294
I write off any robots talking about how everyone is staring at them in public as paranoia. Maybe the faggots that reported him stared.
>>
>>25342294
They weren't. Autists like the OP think everyone always stares at them when in fact nobody cares.
>>
>assigned seating in a theater
>>
>>25342538
That's a thing where I live at least. You pay for the ticket and you tell the ticket-person where you want to seat (if it's aviable)
>>
You're a dumb fuck. Why do you think you're so important? No one gives a shit about you, they're just looking at you, not staring.
>>
>>25342538
They do this at higher end theaters. Like the arclight in hollywood
>>
>didn't like a new hope 2

I would stare at you like a retard too famillia
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.