[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel hmmhmh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: oinkers.jpg (200 KB, 1018x1134) Image search: [Google]
oinkers.jpg
200 KB, 1018x1134
How does this make you feel hmmhmh?
>>
>>25339932
I'd feel even worse if I were that girl. I know you're lying to me faggots, fuck off.
>>
I feel bad because I know they're just lying to her to boost her self-esteem and while it's the better thing to do, something about it still seems wrong
>>
I feel bad for her. No one should be THAT ugly. I wonder what surgeons could actually improve there
>>
>>25340052

maybe because it sounds fake as FUCK.

fucking normalshits why they cant be just nice about it. just say some cool shit about the pig or how nice it is to care about the animals in general.

these comments read as if they were DIRECTLY rubbing it in her face.
>>
>>25339932
I hate when people say bullshit just to make someone feel good about themselves. It's especially annoying with girls. When they make up bullshit instead of saying I don't like you. Just say the truth and fuck off. It's not like I'm gonna go around telling everyone that you hate me.
>>
>>25340088
Unfortunately you can't see the pig's face.
>>
Calling someone ugly things like pretty and beautiful cheapens the words. How about we celebrate her real qualities like maybe she is generous or kind hearted, which are much more important qualities. But calling her beautiful takes away the words meaning and reminds her that she will never be conventionally attractive, even if she has a beautiful personality
>>
File: ninja.jpg (190 KB, 936x897) Image search: [Google]
ninja.jpg
190 KB, 936x897
>being that ugly
>not just wearing a t-shirt ninja mask forever
She's lucky. She's so ugly that she can get away with being a ninja. I'm not ugly enough to get away with it, so now I have go to around looking ugly.

I wish I was ugly enough to be able to LOOK LIKE THIS 24/7! Lucky whore.
>>
>>25340088
>these comments read as if they were DIRECTLY rubbing it in her face.
That's how I read them.
>>
>>25339932
I'm aggravated at the fake comments, and that she was probably forced to take that picture and smile.

Just say something about her pig and move on. Fuck.
>>
>>25339932
Is she balding or is that a hat?
>>
>>25340088
That is exactly what they are doing though. This is how women sort out their pecking order. Like when a women says to another "That dress is so interesting!" she's really speaking stacy and saying "Look at that stupid fucking dress."
>>
What are they supposed to tell her?

"Fuck off and die you genetic mistake"

"I'd rather kiss a bullshark's asshole than be caught dead with you"

This isn't even a gender issue because if a guy was as genetically fucked as this girl is, people would say "Looking good stud" "What a ladies man" etc

The thing that makes people not complete shit is that unlike most animals, we make an attempt to care for and help the weaker members of our species
>>
>>25340643
>What are they supposed to tell her?
>>
>>25339932
>"your beautiful"
>normies STILL using "your" instead of "you're"
I thought everyone got over that a long time ago.
>>
File: absolutely-doing-it.png (126 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-doing-it.png
126 KB, 469x500
>>25340643
How about they just talk about the pig?
>>
>>25339932
God, normies are such piece of shit liars...
>>
>>25340643
>they aren't supposed to say anything
They should just like the picture and move on. No comments about her appearance are necessary.
>>
File: 1438956844810.png (12 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
1438956844810.png
12 KB, 266x220
>>25340643
Maybe not make your compliments obviously fake. And also maybe comment something else about the photo.
When normal people take photos of themselves, they don't get 20+ comments being told they're "beautiful" and "perfect in everyway". They should at least treat her like a normal human being, damn.
>>
Poor girl. I actually feel quite bad.
Not even the worst ever roasties deserve such punishment.
>>
>>25339932
That infanticide is totally justified
>>
Here's a tip for regular ugly people, dip your face into a vat of acid and then all those insults will turn into fake compliments
>>
This is how normies believe they are encouraging you. You can't be mad, this is how shallow they are, and you should feel good.
>>
>>25340876
>implying fake compliments are better than none
I wouldn't want any half-assed, stupid pity if I did that.
>>
>>25340896
the thing is with fake compliments is that if you're always being given them, then if you're delusional enough you could choose to believe them, but insults are pretty hard to ignore
>>
>>25340943
saying nothing>fake compliments>insults
>>
The worst to watch will be the moment she starts believing all that whaleshit, and from the looks of things (actually fishing for attention on a social network) that might happen. I dobt wanna be there when it happens, my abs have no indurance for such cringe.
>>
>>25340978
Well I mean it does depend on how narcissistic/delusional you are then I guess, I mean the girl OP posted seems confident enough to accept all those compliments and post her "face" online
>>
>>25341014
Yeah, she seems able to live with it by now, when she said "ignore the face" it looks like she already expected people to say something and pre-emptively brushed it off.
>>
>>25340765
Right, after a certain point shit starts looking sarcastic.
>>
>>25341009
She should believe it man, honestly if it helps her self esteem i'm not against it.
>>
>>25339932
Normies, what can i say?
>>
>>25341049
Well, that's actually what a lot of pretty girls say when they want attention for it actually like posting a selfie and saying "OMG!!1 soooo ugly in this picc" she probably just wouldn't have mentioned it if she didn't want to draw attention to it
>>
>>25341155
Actually it could be that her "friends" always do this shit, and she's just tired of it. Not dismissing your take entirely though.
>>
There's nothing worse than being pitied.
>>
>>25340719
Retards will be retarded.
>>
>>25340068
doctors could help, euthanasia.
>>
>>25341100

The problems start when her self esteem becomes so jacked, she starts approaching chads and gets rejected. But whatever, I hope that here self awareness will be there to keep thibgs in check.
>>
>>25341184
I agree, i prefer insults/mockery myself, when it comes to negative feedback. At least it's honest.
>>
>>25341180
seriously I can see why you think that but it's what almost every single attention whoring girl I know says whenever they post a picture of themselves
>>
>>25339932
She's ironing a pig
>>
>>25340643
>The thing that makes people not complete shit is that unlike most animals, we make an attempt to care for and help the weaker members of our species

You are entirely correct but in this case it's so obviously fake and just for normies to boost their egos. It would just be better to not even bring up her appearance or just not even comment.
>>
>>25341242
It's a brush, you dip.
>>
Those comments make me puke too.
>>
feels bad that masculinity means men have to shit all over each other when we could just support each other too
>>
>>25340052
because it's so overtly wrong and the girls in the comments are using her as a tool to say "look at what a good person i am"

no one is going to call the girls on their bullshit because they've set up a socially impenetrable position. the girl in the picture is obviously ugly as fuck so anyone who opposes stacy and her lies will be branded as an insensitive prick

they'll then throw around generic phrases to show support and reassure the ugly bitch
>beauty is only skin deep
>Its not whats on the outside, what matters is what's on the inside
>sorry for not conforming to your beauty standards
>etc
>>
>>25341453
They're too dumb to use those defenses. Any robot challenging them would put them in their place. Sadly, facebook doesn't get many robots.
>>
File: 1451356392745.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451356392745.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>25340052
>>25341453
This. They only pretend to be nice so that they feel better about how they look themselves, which is usually why people make fun of ugly/deformed people in the first place. Either that or they want to get popularity points for coming off as kindhearted souls that treat everyone with equality or something.
As much as I'd like for these people to be treated like humans instead of existing for other people's emotional insecurities, I don't know if that'll happen anytime soon.
>>
>>25341406
It's good in a way because you know when you get a compliment from a guy you can be almost certain it's genuine
>>
>>25341524
> Any robot challenging them would put them in their place.
nah

court of public opinion has the most power on social media. the popular stance to take is calling her beautiful so the robot would get swarmed by other women and beta white knights to the point where he gives up and leaves. the people would perceive it as a victory since because "he ran away with his tail between his legs" and not as "damn we got BTFO"
>>
>>25341751
Yeah, i see your point.
>>
No one would be nice if it was a male
>>
>>25341664
This desu senpai.
Girls don't care about genuineness
>>
>women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
>>
>>25340643
>How old is Oinkers?
>How long have you had Oinkers?
>Oinkers
>The subject she obviously was trying to push (if any) was Oinkers
>>
Reminding her that her appearance is a consideration, even with positive lies, you'd have to have malice in your heart, or not much working in your mind.
With something so undeniable, it would obviously be kindest by far to do as asked, and comment on the rest of the image.
>>
>>25339932
They're just saying that to make themselves feel better. All the sluts posting in OPs pic would talk shit about a girl skinnier/prettier than them in an instant
>>
jesus fuck its like theyre just fucking making fun of her at this point
how absolutely awful
especially the bitch going wowowowow
>>
>>25339932
Reminds me that several female relatives have told me they won't see a woman hairdresser because of the instinct females have to denigrate each other. Even if it's subconscious.
>>
>>25339932
man I'd be like "guys I may be a ghoul but I'm not a feral ghoul so stop talking down to me like I'm retarded, smoothskins"
>>
>>25343873
Yeah, I do wonder if she really thinks they're sincere. Not just hopes they are, but genuinely believes it.
>>
>>25341141
this really bothers me, it literally isn't smiling
>>
>>25339932
Which one is oinkers

fuck you who the fuck else would say this shit
>>
File: letrashboard.png (210 KB, 680x740) Image search: [Google]
letrashboard.png
210 KB, 680x740
>>25342644
>normie guy
>>
>>25339932
>tfw no goblin gf
>>
File: 1439667160253.jpg (664 KB, 1000x2876) Image search: [Google]
1439667160253.jpg
664 KB, 1000x2876
Meanwhile...

Why are women like this?
>>
it does no good for her to hear those things because she knows herself how fake it is, the only people who feel better afterwards are the ones who comment
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.