[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible for life to be anime-like? It must be, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1390782554612.png (94 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1390782554612.png
94 KB, 192x187
Is it even possible for life to be anime-like?
It must be, right? Life can't be all grey, lonely, cold and harsh.. right?
Please tell me that things can be nice and good.
>>
Life definitely can be nice and comfy mate, people do that shit all the time. But it's not just gonna fall right into your hands, you know? Life's really fucking hard, but if you do shit that you enjoy it makes if nicer

So op, tell me what stuff do you enjoy doing?
>>
File: tumblr_n4jvtzZNY71rtdsh3o2_1280.jpg (655 KB, 1078x1368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4jvtzZNY71rtdsh3o2_1280.jpg
655 KB, 1078x1368
>>25339913
Oh, it's nice of You to ask I presume.
Well I mostly enjoy things in the likes of drawing, singing and writing, neither of which I'm particularly good at which causes me much flustration despite attempts. Besides I enjoy fantasy or post apocalyptic themes, be it literature like Metro 2033 or Rhezus. I used to be fond of role play, but there's not more ocassions for me to do so. Im kinda into the occult, also philosophy and a bit of psychology. Being the hopeless romantic I'd most likely enjoy company, or accompanying a significant other, but I'm yet to find the other half, soul-mate or who not, if at all. Mostly quite passive activities, although I do enjoy to break through the monotony when given the opportunity. I always wondered about things in the likes of /tg/ however never got to participate in the tabletop games. At least I have a nice set of dices to play around with. These are the first things that came up in my mind.

So how about You, and what's with the question all of the sudden, if I may ask?
>>
>>25340124

Well I fucking hate going through my shitty life, and I hate being alone. So whenever someone else is going through shit on the Internet I try to help out, talking and what not

I used to be super into vidya, but I was shit at a lot of them so I cut back a lot, though I still get sports games cause I like wasting my money every year. Right now I'm super into professional wrestling. I'm even thinking about going up to a school to learn that shit, so that's nice.
>>
>>25340309
Oh, comes to think of it, it's pleasnt to realise I can relate to Your first line regarding finding closure in supporting others. That's good. Nothing sparks up the heart better then the awareness of nice people bwaha.~

Can't say the same for the sport vidya though, but I think You should take up/attend some wrestling or mma group, or however people call things these days. My cousin happens to take interest in pro-wrestling just as well, and got to admit, never seen him be as passionate about something before. Not to mention it got him into some good shape, also motivated to be fit, if not increased his energy and motivation overall.
>>
>>25340410

I've been trying to force myself to get in better shape, but god damn my motivation gets shot sometimes. But I like to imagine shit if I did.

I think I'd you kept up with the writing it could be something you'd enjoy. Maybe it won't be something you'll get super rich over it, but if you enjoy doing it, keep up with it
>>
After posting many green text stories and shit, I've been told my life is like a Chinese cartoon. It's not all that interesting.
>>
>>25340621
Yeah I surely do enjoy it, what concerns me more however is that I've stumbled upon common criticism regarding, I'm not even sure what exactly, but presumeably the style or other common concepts of writing. As of late I keep smashing my head against the same problem being my writing. I keep seeing that I'm too chaotic, disorganised and lost in toughts, that makes it real troubling to compose proper words into coherent phrases. Despite many hours I spend into writing and paying attenation not to make mistakes, I seem no to do good enough, considering despite the depth of passion put into my works, well, they're just a mess. What's worse I keep stumbling upon pretty much the same problem back at school even, barely passing the semester from my very native language, doing mediocre with the english, and not making much progress with other foreign ones so far. It's flustrating I always seem unable to grasp the core of my problems. All to vague and scattered, if not just various different concepts creating some major ones. hunh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.