[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is over. >Have to go over my Grandmother's house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: 1450719587646.png (101 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1450719587646.png
101 KB, 327x333
My life is over.

>Have to go over my Grandmother's house in Alaska from the 23rd - 28th
>My mom says I have to interact so I have to leave my body pillow, laptop, and phone back at home
>Fly over, they have a huge house
>Not enough rooms for each individual adult so I have to sleep with the kids in a big room (18)
>My grandma doesn't know how fucked up I am.
>Little cousin is adopted and is a sweet asian loli
>Fucking horny
>I take her panties in the middle of the night and run to the bathroom to beat it
>My uncle catches me creeping back with cum soaked panties
>He looks disgusted
>He says get the fuck away
>Run back to the room and throw away the panties
>The next day she is telling everyone that she is missing a pair of panties
>He knows

I don't know if he told anyone.
>>
File: Don't you like these A wings.png (38 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Don't you like these A wings.png
38 KB, 633x758
If you could only see my face right now roachie

Thanks for playing your role my little pawn
>>
>>25339368
Nobody to blame but yourself, disgusting pedophile.
>>
Hahahahahah
Holy fuck OP, you sperg
>>
File: nailin.jpg (420 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nailin.jpg
420 KB, 1024x768
>>25339368

There are no normies in alaska.
>>
>>25339442
My mom took my laptop
>>
panties aren't very big, I hardly think they're noticeable hidden in the palm of your hand. and what exactly were you thinking of doing with these "cum soaked" panties anyway? put them back? and would the other kids not be woken up by your "running in" anyway?
>>
>>25339368
>I have to leave my body pillow, laptop, and phone back at home
>body pillow
>jizz in cousin's panties

Your life was already over.
>>
>>25339485
I wasn't holding fucking cum soaked panties in my palm I was holding them with 2 fingers.

Also I was going to keep them in my bag.
>>
Why are families so stupid?
>we're gonna go see some random fuckhead who no one gives a shit about for weeks and weeks and you can't bring your phone because it's not like they're boring oxygen thieves and pieces of shit
>>
Sounds like white upper middle class problems.

My natural instinct is to avoid contact with your kind
>>
>>25339517
> I was going to keep them in my bag

You really aren't making this any better for yourself.
>>
Yeah you're fucked. He's going to tell your family and then the rest of your life is fucked. Why undies? Cum in the toilet and flush the evidence.
>>
>>25339442
Literally this.

>>25339474
Come on, bro. You should have just beat it without doing that kind of shit.

>>25339494
Also this.
>>
>>25339539

>it's not like they're boring oxygen thieves and pieces of shit

let the bodies hit the FLOOOOR
>>
>>25339368
You're a fucking idiot if you thought you could get away with that.
>>
>>25339494
OP is gay but body pillow owners can lead fulfilling lives
>>
you probably have to kill him (or yourself)
>>
there was at least one other thread in the last week about another anon getting caught stealing his cousin's panties

what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
this is why weebs should be banned
>>
File: 1426062491106.png (299 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1426062491106.png
299 KB, 722x768
Why would you cum on the panties? Why not save them for few faps or at least return them in stealthmode?

You deserve your shit because you're dumb. Real idiot.
>>
>>25339721
this is so true desu senpai
OP you are dumb
>>
>>25339577
>Cum in the toilet and flush the evidence.

Better yet, cum in your hand and eat the evidence.
>>
>>25339691
>this is why weebs should be banned

You do realize that you're posting on a Tibetan finger-painting board, right?
>>
>>25339368
You deserve it.
Not for being a degenerate pedophile, but for having so little self control you can't even go a single week without fapping.
I hope you get raped in prison or are kicked out and become homeless, spineless beta scum.
>>
Seriously, man? If you're gonna beat off with stolen panties, you take them off your dick right before you cum, and put them right back where you got them. Idiot.
>>
>>25339721
Further to my previous point about why the other kids didn't wake up when you "ran in" the room, why would a underage cousin notice a pair of dirty undies going missing? If they weren't dirty, what is the point of stealing them? And even if you stole clean panties, what are the chances of the cousin noticing?
>>
>>25339899
She only came 24th - 26th.
She only had a few pairs man.
And I wasn't actually running I meant I just hurried away
>>
>>25339889

> prison
> for stealing 0.99$ panties
>>
>>25339956
For basically sexually assaulting a child.
>>
>>25339986
5 years for basic sexual assault of a child, 8-10 years for advanced sexual assault of a child
>>
>>25339986

The child was in no way related to this, aside from the fact the item belonged to her.

Are you literally underage?
>>
>>25339539
29/12/2015;

'i see ye are counting down the days until he gets kicked out and ye just been a hermit eating in your room but am not trying to mock ye lifestyle because i live how i want too and am sure you want too also but he is a changed man because he goes to AA meeting [which i drive him too but he knows how to take the bus but am not gunna be an enabler to anyone anymore. so strong. much indepence. no man. u go gurl] and is trying to stay clean but am also waiting for him to mess up. much change. such clean. my feels are upset because you do not interact with the family like you used too. now you just eat/drink in your room while i bring you more food in your room and not see you the rest of the day and let you be how you are but not no more because i am a strong white independent 50yearold grown female who do not need to be told anything because muh house muh rules! if you do not like it then grow up and move out or shelter! where be my little boy at? where did he go? le guilt trips le human sheilding le le le le le! oh and also bought a female bassit hound because of his face is so le sad all the time! enjoy the headaches from the whining but cannot live off advile forever. but wanna go to books-a-million with me? :)' - me mom
>>
>>25339986

> stealing items is now considered an assault

If I steal your moms dildo and stick it up my ass, believe it or not, but it is not going to be treated as a sexual assault.

The same is with OP.
And quite literally nobody is going to report a stolen panty case to the police, they would just laugh you out. Nobody gives a shit what OP did with them, aside from his family.
>>
frame your uncle.
>>
>>25339951
So this is literally three days after she's went home and nothing has happened since? And you're panicking about it?
>>
>>25339835
fuck off weeb
you're no better than normalscum
>>
File: 1446826742354.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1446826742354.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>25340007
>>25339986
>>25340062
>All these pedos trying to defend OP
>>
>>25340101
I couldn't post and i'm paranoid that my mom is going to find out.
>>
>>25340127

> knowing basic law is now called defending a pedo

And this is why I say pedo-haters are more retarded than pedos themselves.
>>
>>25340062
What are you on? We're talking about a very young underage child. Panty theft would be considered sexual harassment, because it is sexual in nature. Kind of like how taking upskirt shots are illegal. You're not touching anyone, but you're going to court for this.

Except we're talking about OP's situation, a child, not an adult woman. I can tell you right now that the judge and jury aren't going to rule in favor of him because "no one cares".
>>
>>25340134
Ok, assuming this is a thing you're not making up as some kind of a humiliation fantasy, where did you manage to "throw away" the panties in a room full of sleeping children, where they didn't wake up and you furthermore were unable to recover them?
>>
>>25340230
It was a big basement living area so I just put it in the trash bin near the bathroom area. I rapped it in Paper towels. I was too scared to go back and get it
>>
>>25340180

> We're talking about a very young underage child.

Age has nothing to do with the nature of the crime.
If I steal a toy from a kid, a console from a teenager or a TV from a granny, they are all considered common theft.

> Panty theft would be considered sexual harassment

There is no harrasement. The child just woke up and not knowing what happened to his underwear.
Had OP fucked the underwear and then returned it, soaked with cum, THEN it could be considered a sexual crime.

> Kind of like how taking upskirt shots are illegal.

That is considered basic perversion and it is only fined for.

> court for this.

Not in any civilized land.

> I can tell you right now that the judge and jury aren't going to rule in favor of him because "no one cares".

Because there is never going to be a court.
Nobody is going to charge someone for stealing panties.

While what was done to these panties would indeed be brought up in the court, it would not have any other effect on the case aside from the fact judge would make OP see a shrink.
>>
File: creature2.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
creature2.gif
2 MB, 540x303
Since when do people, especially children, start counting how many pairs of panties they keep inside their drawer?

>wake up
>do daily panty count
>"okay all check!"
>"hey family, all of my underwear were in place today!"

OP shows up
>wake up
>do daily panty count
>one is missing
>"omg family, one pair of panties went missing!!!"
>>
>>25340267
So you are Ok in this scenario to leave it in the bin for your grandmother to find, yet too scared to go back to the room where you just spent the night sleeping, because of what exactly? I mean good on you for sticking to your guns but this shit has plot holes like Swiss cheese.
>>
>>25340321
Did you not read the thread?
>>25339951
>>She only came 24th - 26th.
The kid probably only had like 3 pairs. If you only have 3 pairs you're going to notice when one vanishes.
>>
>>25340341
What are you talking about I wrapped it in paper towels. Also I went back into the room to sleep.
>>
>>25340353
Sorry, it was just difficult to tell which posters were OP, thanks for clearing that up. I think at this point, OP needs to run into the Alaskan wilderness and make peace with what life he had because his current life is over.

Well, maybe they won't tell anyone, but you will be labeled the family weirdo/pedo and won't be involved with some of your family members ever again.
>>
>>25340400

or his uncle doesnt say shit to anyone, which is likely

// probably took the underwear out and went for a 2nd round himself
>>
>>25340300
>Not in any civilized land.
>Stealing a childs underwear and using it for sexual release
>Not a crime in any civilized land
You must live in some 3rd world shithole then
>>
Maximum autism.
Should have befriended the loli then abused her.
>>
Thanks for the image OP, I like it
>>
>>25339843
>all channers are paedoofilless and if ur nottt you shud leaavvee XDDDD
>>
If you are aware you are a pedo, why do the one thing that can get you caught/suspected while visiting relatives? I'm just curious.

Hypothetically, maybe I enjoy piss or something, but I'm not going to sit in a portable toilet waiting for someone to pee on me. Especially not while visiting relatives in another state, that's when you are suppose to be on your best behavior? Anyway, are you retarded OP?
>>
File: siellä perällä.gif (21 KB, 345x375) Image search: [Google]
siellä perällä.gif
21 KB, 345x375
>>25340498
People are acting like this shit is the worst thing they'v seen on the internet. Reddit should just go and stay go.
>>
>>25340460

Stealing is a crime everywhere.

But what you did with the items is a whole other story, it's not going to add any weight into the case, unless it would lead up to something more major than the original case.

The victim here only suffered from theft. That's it.
At worst case the kids parents can sue for moral damages.

> You must live in some 3rd world shithole then

Sorry but European legal system >>>>>>>>>>>>> American.

We don't sue people for minor shits. Judges will literally laugh you out.
>>
>>25339368
Wow, you are fucked up.
>>
>>25340553
Please stop using the Reddit as a buzzword.
>>
>>25339986
Get the fuck away you normie cunt. Fuck off. Back to reddit or Facebook and let us robots enjoy our pathetic life. With lolis or anything else. Fucking normie piece of shit I hope you have a daughter and she get brutally raped by a drunk homeless nigger
>>
File: romney.jpg (22 KB, 512x362) Image search: [Google]
romney.jpg
22 KB, 512x362
Ya done goofed good
>>
>>25339843
Agree.. These normie son of a WHORES don't have to be here. In the all mighty r9k. I hate people like that,
and for op just say you were drunk and shit. But don't worry.. It's complicated anyway
also can you describe how your cousin is op? That would be so dope.
>>
>>25340553
It's only okay if it's 2D. Also, OP is just retarded.
>>
>>25339368
>be me
>starts reading
Body Pillow

Body Pillow

FREAKING BODY PILLOW

Dude wtf is wrong with you I don't even bother reading onwards maybe they are some legit problems in this, but probably it's just some fucked up crap. Because you know why?

YOU FREAKIN DEGENERATE, HAVE A BODY PILLOW

I always thought these were a meme.
>>
File: 1085.png (380 KB, 459x398) Image search: [Google]
1085.png
380 KB, 459x398
>>25339368
>I take her panties in the middle of the night and run to the bathroom to beat it
>not beating it right in the fucking room

bonus points
>not letting it go all over her face

you deserved it.
>>
>>25339368
Why did he see you with them?
I still would have put them in my pocket.
I would have washed them in the sink and put them back
>>
>>25339517
>putting the evidence in your bag
Seriously anon wtf.
You should have stored them in a hidey hole.
You know where the tire jack on a car is hidden?
There.
Maybe under a seat or in my shoe.
>>
Anon, maybe your uncle was just jealous. Why don't you try stealing his underwear, and recreate the crime scene, but with his?
>>
>>25341513
ahahahahaha thats funny anon, you're a funny guy hahaha
>>
>>25341048
GET OFF R9K YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOT
>>
File: 1445941283828.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1445941283828.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>25341528
abbreciadion boinds :--D
>>
>>25341596
haha :D <3
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.