[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this NEET that I knew from 10 or so years ago. He was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Meow.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Meow.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
There is this NEET that I knew from 10 or so years ago. He was very much in the situation most of /r9k/ describes. KV, no gf, weighs 300 pounds, watches anime all day. He lived in his grandma's basement for years until she passed away and then he suddenly disappeared. It's like he literally fell off the earth.

Well, yesterday I randomly got a call from him, and I went to see him. It had been a year or so since I last heard from him. He got a new apartment. He lost 100 pounds. He has a girlfriend. And he has a job that he actually loves down at a local butcher shop and meat market.

I was always sure that this guy was a lost cause. I never imagined he'd make it. But he did! Knowing his condition, I'm confident that if he can make it, anyone can.
>>
Thanks for the inspiration OP

I'm still not giving up anime though
>>
If he made it he was never a real robot. Real robots are fucked in things they can't change. So no amount of work helps them.
>>
>>25340675
Why do all anime characters look like they have downsyndrome?

Kek
>>
>>25339062
>he has a job that he actually loves down at a local butcher shop and meat market.

Sure, he does.
>>
>>25340698
>being a determinist

Might as well go to tumblr faggot
>>
>>25340797
Well okay then. Why do you think determinism is incorrect?
>>
>>25340698
Look up the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. You're wrong, plain and simple.
>>
>>25340826
I don't give a shit what you think. If you are not fucked up in a way you can not change you are not a robot. I'm not moving goalposts. This has always been the goalpost.
>>
>>25340858
Goalposts set by who? You. So you're a mod and get to decide what belongs on /r9k/ ?
>>
>>25341053
Nah. If you don't agree with me as I said. I don't care.
>>
>>25341220
Then fuck off, you don't belong here. There are occasionally threads on /r9k/ that give robots hope. There are some robots who actually want to change for the better. It's an insult to them to be lumped in the same group as a piece of garbage like you.
>>
File: 1451187074304.png (230 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1451187074304.png
230 KB, 600x480
Your kind isn't welcome here, OP.
>>
>>25341278
I'm a piece of garbage because I realize how much things that can't be changed determine your life? That's nice of you.
>>
>>25341309
You're a piece of garbage because you have chosen to be one. You could improve your life, but you won't even try. And you want everyone else to be like you as well.
>>
>>25341363
Oh my, do you have some kind of psychic powers? Oh wait, you don't. You're just full of shit, that's all.
>>
>>25339062

Better I don't tell my age when I lost my V card to a blonde. Not paying.

Anything is possible.
>>
OP here,
My NEET friend definitely is a robot.
He still watches anime, has his NEET gf drive him to work every day, and is still a piece of shit, which is the biggest indicator of being a robot.
>>
>>25341857

From my point of view, some introverted people become relationship-saturated with their family. I didn't date back in my hometown.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.