[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIED TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x281
Romantic relationships make you happy
>lie
Sex makes you happy
>lie
Alcohol makes you happy
>lie
Jobs make you fulfilled and give your life meaning and can make you happy and you should "love your job" and "Follow your passion and make money from it"
>giant fucking lie
Everyone is special
>lie
Happiness must be sought and protected and unhappiness means failure
>lie
Suffering is inherently bad
>lie
Death is terrible
>lie

How many memes have you swallowed?
>>
>OP is a faggot
True.
>>
>>25338978
>everything that didnt work for me is le lie
at least pooping your dipeys make you happy right manbaby?
>>
Everything except I'd imagine the sex part and the suffering part is 100% true.
>>
>>25338978
Well, alcohol does make me happy
>>
>>25339967

It did for me as well until tolerance and withdrawal set in.
>>
>>25338978
You have to forge your own happiness to enjoy these things otherwise even the juiciest stake, the best whisky, dankest kush, and most beautifull woman will crumble to nothing more than ashes and sand in your mouth while you enjoy these.
>>
File: tmp_9751-hqdefault223642710.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9751-hqdefault223642710.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>25338978
Some of this is true
>>
File: 1450390947294.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1450390947294.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>25338978
> life isn't a meme
>>
>>25338978
I sure think sex and alcohol are pretty good. It is lack of them that make me unhappy.
>>
>>25343667
even if you get sex it doesn't last without other bullshit alongside it

drugs are good until they lead to other problems/tolerance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.