[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go full normie mode and buy a ps4 like all my classmates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Download.jpg (10 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
10 KB, 300x283
Should I go full normie mode and buy a ps4 like all my classmates?
maybe i will make some friends
>>
volunteer at hospice instead
>>
>>25338845
I doubt you'll make any friends but there are some fun games you can play.
>>
>>25338937
>making friends with people who will die soon
>>
File: 1444961396442.png (478 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
1444961396442.png
478 KB, 625x352
>PS4
Let me stop you there.
The library is pretty poor, they ported over some of the worst ps3 games, and they still haven't ported over many ps2 or ps1 games. On top of that you have to pay for the online compared to the ps3.

On top of that, there's a ton of dirt cheap ps3 games, so you can get a console and a decent collection of games for a fraction of the price.

Take my advice.
Or don't.
>>
>>25339006
>>25338937

when your friends die, you can feel superior to everyone else in the world and start posting your intelligent ponderings on reddit like all the other above average people there.
>>
>tfw you fell for the bloodborne meme and have a ps4 with nogaems

Is Watchdogs and Assassins Creed Syndicate worth playing?

They came with the PS4m but I was thinking about trading them in for MGSV
>>
If your only "potential friends" or colleagues play video games, you need new friends/colleagues.

I'm serious. I brought my Xbone to uni and now I attract 50% virgins to my room. The other 50% are normies and Chads who play once in a while but don't waste their personal time on vidya and instead fuck sluts and party.
>>
You mean so you can play online? What would that be, CoD? I guess it's fine if you like those types of games. I personally hate them.

I got one for christmas though, and I'm enjoying the Uncharted collection.

I'm not gonna bother to pay to play online though.
>>
I have a vita and ps4, I also have a couple 3DS and a wii u. Between that and my computer, the game flow doesn't end. I can't keep up with beating games anymore honestly.
>>
>>25339013

I was also gonna recommend a PS3 instead, but it seems OP is asking if he should just go ahead and buy a PS4 so he can play with his friends; not so much to simply play videogames for the sake of it.

But I agree. The PS4 is nothing but a port/remaster machine right now.
>>
I bought a PS4 and have played three or four times total. Even with Bloodborne the whole thing is a bit shit and there aren't nearly enough exclusives. I'd take my PC any day.
>>
>>25339262

Holy normie, Batman.

Are you trolling right now?
>>
>>25339252
Definitely trade those for mgs. Mgs is a much better game and fox engine runs very well on consoles.
>>
>>25339252
No they are not.

I just picked up just cause 3 though, and that shit is fun, desu
>>
>>25339252

MGSV is a great game.

It's a super shitty MGS entry (story wise) but gameplay wise, it's fucking great. I do recommend you get it.
>>
>>25339398
>>25339383
>>25339421
yeah, porbably will do that desu, watchdogs looks like a pile of shit. I bought ground zeroe's for 3.99 on the PSN store and enjoyed myself. Might as well.

Are you sure the new assassins creed isn't at least a little entertaining? You meet charles darwin, queen vicky and dickens. It;s got to be interesting at least.
>>
>>25339525

I've never played any of the AC games besides the first one desu. There's way too many of them for me to keep up now.

I can just attest that MGSV is a great game. I played for almost 200 hours just on the campaign.
>>
I wouldn't suggest a PS4 or Xbone since you can get most of the interesting games on PC.
The only noteworthy exclusives PS4 has is Bloodborne.
Xbone only has timed exclusives and Halo.
Although Wii U does have a better library of games, it's not really popular and gets often ignored by third parties.
>>
>>25338845
>>25339589
Rip OP never be playing FIFA with his new friends
>>
>>25339589
nintendo actually ignores the third parties, due to the Wii u Pad interactions that have to be added
but honestly. who the fuck needs a 10th fifa or assassins creed, or Cod with little to no change, when you can rek scrubs in smash xDDDDD
>>
>>25339252
none of the ass creed games are worth playing
>>
Video games don't bring me pleasure anymore desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.