[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 28 neeting it up >Christmas present opening tiem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 321.jpg (128 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
128 KB, 633x758
>be me, 28 neeting it up
>Christmas present opening tiem
>only one gift for Bernd, a key
>Mom and stepdad say it's to my new apartment
>they've paid for 6 months rent, during that time I'm supposed to find a job so I can pay for it
>tell them to fuck off and run away
>headbutt holes in the walls as I run around my home
>stepdad tries to stop me and we almost come to blows
>tell my mother it's her fault and run to my room crying
>hours later she comes to my room and says I can stay
>she's then went out and bought me real presents
Best Christmas ever
>>
kek
I'd have taken the 6 month escape from my parent's house assuming I could get internet at the new place
Wouldn't bother searching for jobs of course
>>
There is no way this is real
>>
File: 1407457583642.jpg (135 KB, 800x1043) Image search: [Google]
1407457583642.jpg
135 KB, 800x1043
I don't want to be mean, but damn dude kill yourself alreadey.
I know you didn't wanted to be born like anyone here, i know you don't want to be like this, but at least you have the choice to end it all, like for real...You're still young and shit, but we all know most people here won't change, ever, so there's no point, end the fucking miserable shit you call your life. When i hit 30 if i haven't done anything for myself like you, i wont even fucking hesitate to pull the fucking trigger, i mean, there's no point beyond that.
>>
it was kc t i r e
>>
>>25338899
>>25339166
>being this new and falling for obvious bait
>>
my parents are paying for my own 1 bedroom apartment in a nice area with internet and cable and shit.

the only thing i have to do is go to school and get good grades and that's easy as fuck. i guess that means i'm not a NEET but my advice is to enroll in a community or state school and just stay in there as long as you can. it's cheap as fuck, keeps your parents off your back, and you can take most of your classes online these days so tests are open book and you can still shitpost on r9k as much as you want. it sucks to live at home when you're older than 24 or so. people start looking at you funny.
>>
Dad bought me an apartment, pays for everything too, it feels good to have a rich lawyer dad. I can afford to become an artist too even if I don't make a dime in my lifetime and if I do its money I can spend in toys and vacations
>>
>>25339242
kill yourself too senpai
>>
>>25339278
he will never respect you

and you sound like this ugly bitch everyone hated at an old job fuck you for reminding me of that cunt
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.