[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bestiality is illegal because "animals can't give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 8574234.jpg (94 KB, 555x678) Image search: [Google]
8574234.jpg
94 KB, 555x678
>bestiality is illegal because "animals can't give consent"
>euthanasia is legal on suffering animals but not on suffering people even though animals can't give consent to being put to sleep unlike humans

Explain.
>>
'Cause normies can't cope with death, or be willing to understand that sometimes life truly isn't worth living.
>>
Normies dont understand that most mammals enjoy sex. They go apeshit it you talk about sex let alone with animals.
>>
>>25338678
so you wanna fuck your dog ?
>>
The explanation is America.
>>
>>25338678
Wait, bestiality is illegal?
>>
>"LOOK EVERYONE, THERE'S A CONTRADICTION IN THESE LAWS"

Right to a senator or something if you want to fuck your dog and or anesthetise yourself
>>
File: 1451234024813.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1451234024813.png
22 KB, 804x743
>illegal to fuck a cow
>legal to kill a cow

if you think there aren't unfair, unreasonable laws based on "eww thats gross" then you are both very naive and very incorrect
>>
>>25340125
Its not illegal everywere but normies flip there shit when bestiality is brought up. Its disgusting i hate normies.
>>
>>25340238
You know what else is disgusting? Bestiality.
>>
>cows mass killed in slaughterhouses
>drown a bunch of kittens, people find out about this, media goes crazy, go to jail for animal abuse
JUST
>>
File: Leebinmayme.jpg (109 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Leebinmayme.jpg
109 KB, 780x585
>>25340287
Please go back to facebook faggot.
>>
>>25340326
I'm a faggot for not being into bestiality, okay bro...
>>
what about a girl getting fucked by a dog, the dog is enjoying it and if the girl is too, whats the issue?
>>
What i find even more funny is that drugs are illegal. You don't even own your body, some dude get's to decide what you may or may not do with it. Shit is fucked up yo.
>>
>>25340408
Is the girl underage? Then the dog is a child rapist.
>>
>>25340391
If your here you are already a faggot you faggot.
>>
>>25340441
no an adult woman, who is consenting, and getting mounted by a dog on his own volition
>>
>>25340441

what if the dog was underage and the girl wasn't?

Should the girl be sent to prison for raping the poor dog?
>>
>>25340470
dont worry about age
>>
>tfw no beast gf
I don't even know why I want this.
>>
>>25340326
where did you get this picture?
>>
>>25340458
She's committing bestiality.

>>25340470
child bestiality
>>
>>25340494
it seems wrong to prosecute because both are consenting
>>
>>25340505
deep web
>>
>>25340458
Women get a pass, it's hot and the dog probably liked it.
>>
>>25340326

how did u fukin get a pic of me and me m8s
>>
Welcome to modern Western culture

>12yo kills someone: he's an adult
>12yo gets a bj: he's a child
>>
>>25340585

guess you shouldn't have posted it to le reddit champ

we're all hackers here on 4chan
>>
>>25340217
>Right to a senator or something if you want to fuck your dog and or anesthetise yourself

Apply yourself nigger
>>
>>25340585
I aM tHe Le HaXoR 4cHiNz
>>
Can we just ignore OP and post pictures of girls taking horsecock? :3
>>
>tfw no sexy cuddle dog
>why am I even alive?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.