[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if super powers or just autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: wallpaper-93240.jpg (234 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-93240.jpg
234 KB, 1680x1050
ITT: List weird shit you can do that you consider almost super power like behavior but not sure if you're just weird.

Me:

>Driving street lights turn off as I pass
>Can hear multiple conversations simultaneously and piece together topics
>Have the weirdest luck
>>
>people find me very cute and treat me very politely and sweetly
>born rich, pretty much a super power
>extremely heavy sleeper, cannot be woken up
>born female
>>
>>25338658
Other people should say if youre supernatural or autistic

Autistic
>>
>>25338729
Did you even read the thread name? Can you piece what those sentences mean?
>>
>>25338729

The super power of being upper middle class!
>>
good reflexes
godly balance
paranormal sensitive or just insane
>>
>>25338786

>paranormal sensitive or just insane

Do you hear voices in your head?
>>
>if an object or crevice is too small or too close, I can shift it to the side by closing one eye and blinking the other shut in alternation

>when I eat hotwings, I can use less bleu cheese dressing than basically everyone around me and still cover ever centimeter of the wings

>I naturally open gifts without tearing the wrapping paper, always have, and always have returned a neatly folded stack of paper to the person who gave me a gift.
>>
>>25338769
Super powers are not real silly, these are just "powers".

>>25338775
My dad sold a company for 350 million when I was 16. It's more like "do whatever you want" power.
>>
>>25338813
>if an object or crevice is too small or too close, I can shift it to the side by closing one eye and blinking the other shut in alternation

WOAH
>>
>>25338729
GET THE FUCK OUT THERE WAS NO NEED TO MENTION YOUR VAGINA

GET OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW
REEE3EEEEEEEEREEEEEE

AAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>25338813

What you would you call yourself if you had to become a masked vigilante?
>>
>>25338815
>Not sure if power or autism thread
>being rich makes you autistic
huh?
>>
>>25338861

Probably something like "The Light Chemist"
>>
>>25338855

Do you even know how to use spoilers?
>>
>>25338855
Stay mad retard
>>
File: 1447403816165.png (505 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447403816165.png
505 KB, 1280x720
>gets dubs more than 10% of the time
>>
Threads die very fast when I post in them.
Observe.
>>
>>25338879

I was hoping for the Big Blue Cheeser
>>
>>25338948
that's too cheesy
>>
File: Tomokotie.png (74 KB, 268x351) Image search: [Google]
Tomokotie.png
74 KB, 268x351
>i know the first 100 digits of pie
>really good at remembering times and dates of events in the past. ie. the last time I got my oil changed, the date I got my last hair cut, the day when steve irwin died and I punched a guy in the face for saying he deserved it.
>the entire basic multiplication table going up to 50( only because my friend broke my calculator) for some reason doing basic math multiplication in your head seems like a super power to people.
>>
>>25338963

It ain't easy...being cheesy
>>
>Can always sense close calls whether it's almost getting caught shoplifting or almost getting into a car crash
>>
File: Taking-a-Look-2015[1].jpg (65 KB, 656x921) Image search: [Google]
Taking-a-Look-2015[1].jpg
65 KB, 656x921
>Pretty much learned to cycle after going to university, only ever cycled since then.
>Strong legs mean I go very fast, but lack experience
>In 5 years, have had 7 high speed crashes (4 collisions with cars)
>never had a single lasting injury or even major scratch, worst that ever happened was crushing my headphones in my pocket (my phone was fine).

I don't know but I should be dead or a vegetable now, I don't even learn from my mistakes.
>>
>>25338913
Checked, brah
>>
I have natural talents at everything I've ever tried. It's weird.
>>
I can catch anything that falls.
>>
>I can learn a foreign language in about 3 years

>I can lock my car doors with my mind

>I can forget the location of a commonly used item

>I can walk purposefully into a room and forget why I am there
>>
>>25338658
>Saiyan levels of willpower
>Very adept at improvising
>Extremely good luck if I live by my virtues, this translates into my weekly dnd games too, get an unnatural amount of nat crits with my partial self-insert pc.
>>
>>25339008
cyclist scum, i hope you get banned
>>
>>25338658
>Can regenerate slightly faster than normal without any trace of the wound

For example, my toe was torn off on a piece of jagged wood, and it grew back in two weeks without a scar.
>>
>>25339048

>I can lock my car doors with my mind

I would like to see this. Also how did you figure out you had this ability?
>>
>>25339084

That's amazing! Post time stamp with said toe for proof please!?
>>
>Generally get random thoughts that pop in my head
>They somehow become relevant or some type of warning in advance a couple days later

It's probably all generalizing bullshit.
But it's helped me in a weird amount of ways.

Like I'll get unusually worried about driving, which will make me overly cautious, and then I'll hear some report of a car accident later that day or the following week.
>>
>>25339137

I noticed that if I walked away from my car and went back to open the door, it would be locked. I think my brain sends subliminal waves to it when I close the door
>>
>>25339008

Do you think it's to do with reflexes or your luck?
>>
>>25339173

That's mad...If only you could learn to open and start cars as well?
>>
I have fast eyes and I can estimate the frequency and duty cycle of pulse-width-modulated LED lights, and the refresh rate and order of pixels in some types of screens.
>>
>>25339210
I've tried, but I don't think I have trained correctly. It is kind of a 1-off like the force or harry potter. you either have it or you dont
>>
>>25339233

Like light enters your eyes slower than normal peoples. How is your vision in general?
>>
>>25339161
Foot fetishist detected

No thanks. I've also been stabbed, electrocuted, beaten with a sand-filled ninepin, hit by a car, set on fire, stung by a venomous fish and fallen off a cliff.
No injury sustained by these events lasted more than two weeks, even if the wound gets infected; it just oozes puss and clears up before the two week mark.
>>
>>25339259

Maybe you can practice?

When you approach cars in general concentrate on the same type of thought that you have whilst closing cars. Than reverse that though with meditation and you should hopefully see results.
>>
>>25339288

Dam I had to try...Did doctors ever remark on your health?
>>
>>25339273
I don't know if it's my eyes that are fast, or my visual cortex, or maybe there's nothing at all special about me other than that I've figured out how to make sense of the flicker.
My vision in general used to be really good until I went on anti psychotics, now it's kinda blurry at times.
>>
>>25339338
They are constantly amazed at how I am in absolutely perfect physical condition across the board, even after all said incidents and the fact that I weigh over 200 pounds. I can do just as well, If not beat gymrats in fitness tests in every category except long-distance running.
I forgot to mention lead poisoning too but that was also a two week recovery.
>>
>>25339076
At least you don't want me dead like other cagers

>>25339182
I don't know, it could be reflexes, I don't have memories from the actual accident and flying through the air, but usually fall on my back, so I'm obviously falling right.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.