[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can do ANYTHING you want to your bully from school What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13
File: large.jpg (29 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
29 KB, 416x700
>You can do ANYTHING you want to your bully from school
What do you do?
>>
>>25338630
let him live till 120y
>>
Ask if I can lick his feet again.
>>
File: hOEMRVi_zpse5ccd6bd.jpg (23 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
hOEMRVi_zpse5ccd6bd.jpg
23 KB, 1024x571
>>25338630

Flay him alive

>pic related
>>
Let him live a day of what I've become.
>>
>>25338630
Trip him over in the middle of the street and have all ALL the bypassers laugh at him
Let's see how he likes it
>>
Remove both his eyes, and we're even.
>>
>>25338630
cut his dick off because he doesnt deserve to even have a penis
>>
>>25338700

Damn. This actually made me reflect.

Fuck you.
>>
>>25338630
Well he killed himself drink driving.. but if we can include time travel; i would have him install a video camera with a live feed to me a few hours before he crashed, so i could re-watch it over and over and post it to all the rekt threads.
>>
>>25338630
say sorry to him
>>
>>25338732
How are you on here if you can't see?
>>
>>25338630
Beat him to a pulp with a baseball bat, then leave him to die in a pool of his own blood
>>
>>25338630
Nothing, because punishing them would drag me down to their level and I'm better than them. we all make mistakes when we are young. We are no longer the same people we were back then.

Sweat dries.
Blood coagulates.
Bones heal.

Suck it up princess.
>>
>>25338630
ask him to fuck me
>>
>>25338630
Gangbang him with my gay bestfriend from my POV and making it public. Making him my bitch and cumming in his ass, forever being stained by my seed will hurt him more than any beating.
>>
Take her on a date and confess my love
>>
>>25339012
Revenge is if anything underrated
Revenge is one of those forbidden pleasures of life that everyone will say is bad for you but you'll end up enjoying the most. It feels great to come back at someone who wronged you, and then telling them it's payback for the time they did that to you
>>
File: 1353877126918.png (76 KB, 444x501) Image search: [Google]
1353877126918.png
76 KB, 444x501
>tfw I'm dating my former bully and have been for almost 2 years
>mfw I'm thinking of taking "my former bully" to a nice dinner and fucking the shit out of her afterward to mark our 2 year.

To this day I'm still kind of surprised I ended up dating and with her of all people. Back in high school she was the angriest, most mean, and downright awful person that no one wanted to be by because she didn't care who you were she was a cunt to you. Worse is she singled me out back then and made my life a living hell. Now its like shes a different person, calm relaxed, talks out her problems. and somehow I ended up with her.
>>
>>25338700
:(

fucking toadboat
>>
>>25338630
give his wife pancreatic cancer
>>
wait for his call...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WghCJlgyKPQ
>>
>>25339337
I'M JELLY AF NIGGA, LITERALLY FETISH TIER.
>>
Throw a large cream pie on his face then suck him off
>>
>>25338630
Surprise Kiss her again so she'd stop fucking with me
>>
File: 1449515370475.png (442 KB, 498x713) Image search: [Google]
1449515370475.png
442 KB, 498x713
Eye for an eye
Literally
Stood up to the cunt, he sucker punched me and pulled a fucking switchblade out and into my face, worst part was he was laughing about it when my face waa dripping
>>
>>25338630
Laugh at him. Stupid fucking stoner rapist with no future.
>>
>>25338630
6 years out of high school and now friends with my old bully lol
>>
She was pretty hot, in all honesty.
Plus she's a bully, so she's probably into femdom shit. So, in all honesty, i'd probably have degrading fetishy sexytime with her.
>>
Smash his knees to tiny pieces with a baseball bat. Or break his back so he is paralysed for life.

If he ruined my life, I want to ruin his too.
>>
>>25338630
I surprisingly enough never had a bully in school. I always wondered why, I was pretty much the archetype of a kid that you would expect to get bullied.
>>
Throw acid in his face

He has to go through every day, looking at himself in the mirror, seeing the grotesque freak I've made him. He'll no longer be attractive, he'll never talk to a girl again. No one will ever love him
>>
>>25338630
tell him its not his fault that his father hang himself
>>
>>25338630
Make him eat eggs for breakfast for the rest of his life
>>
>>25338630
They all burn.
>>
>>25338630
make him watch this whole video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otabhU_gMvw
>>
>>25338630
Nothing, because as it turns out they weren't actually bullying me, they just wanted to be friends, and my autistic mindset told me they were bullying me
>>
File: 1437900510470.jpg (66 KB, 448x514) Image search: [Google]
1437900510470.jpg
66 KB, 448x514
>>25338630
>mfw I'm the bully
>>
>>25339337
You are a massive cuck
>>
Nothing because I'm not vindictive.
>>
let him fuck my ass. he was pretty cute and told me I had nice eyes
>>
>>25338630
too late to even bother thinking about it anymore
>>
Kill him. No questions, no conversation, no games, just immediate execuction.
>>
>>25338630
Nothing, being a revenge faggot is as pathetic as doing the bullying.
>>
>>25338630
>kick him against the wall
>put the gun on his head
>ask him "hey bro you got 10 bucks?"
>force him to say "n-no" in an autistic way the I've always said it
>I reply back "come on. you must have 10 bucks bro!"
>force him to say "y-yes" and make him reach his pocket and hand me 10 bucks
>repeat 15 times until he has handed me all the $150 he stole from me
>>
>>25341928
how? wanting to watch someone fuck your girlfriend and dating someone who used to bully you years ago are two different things completely.
>>
Chad here, never been bullied.
Always bothered by girls tho.
>>
>>25342089
I was using the meme definition of cuck, but dating someone who used to make your life hell is cuck-tier pathetic.
>>
I couldn't think of anyone that counted.
>>
>>25342125
chad you disgust me. go be "alpha" somewhere else.
>>
Forgive him
>>
I actually met with a bully I had in 8th-9th grade. Turns out he completely changed as a person and was legitimately sorry for how he treat me. Made it easy to forgive him.

However if he was still the same jackass he was in school I would've probably just kicked his ass been on my way. Easy to do because I started lifting after high-school while everyone else got out of shape
>>
File: edgy pepe personnel.jpg (13 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
edgy pepe personnel.jpg
13 KB, 240x200
>>25338630
Cut arms and dick off but stop the bleeding so he doesn't die.
>>
>>25338630
>kill their friends
>kill their family
>steal their dog
>break their stuff
>when they have nothing for them,
>when they have been reduced to their bullied
>then, keep them from killing themselves
>tell them its selfish
>they need to man up, step to the plate, and just be theirselves
>knock them down whenever they stand up
>make them suffer for the rest of their lives
>film it all along and sell the movie rights to some indie movie producer
>drive around his block everyday in my BMW
>everytime he walks out i spit on them and laugh in their faces
>everytime they walks across pretend to hitnrun them, but never do
>but anon, why dont you just leave us? havent you had enough?
>hit them in the face with a frying pan
>drown their faces in water and electrocute them with kitchen appliances until they pass out, but not die
>call ambulance
>they get transported to the nearest hospital
>visit them
>Don't forget; you're here forever.
i want them to suffer.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
Same as Henry
>>
>>25338630
punch him in the face
oh wait, i already did, because i'm not a pathetic beta :)
>>
>>25342125
I'm pretty sure blowing the chick who used to make your life hell is pretty damn alpha. its like life hands you lemons, so you make it into a fruity drink, get bitches with fruity drink, and fuck said bitches.
>>
>>25342343

Makes me wonder what did they do to you for you to want to do this to this person.
>>
>>25342459
Probably just called him a faggot
>>
>>25342459
Harassed frequently or cucked hard
>>
OH MY! I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a sexual attraction to his bully!
>>
>>25342439
>because i'm not a pathetic beta
>:)

Fuck off Norman, your post suggests otherwise
>>
ANYTHING?

Remove their soul from their body and emerge it in mine ~10 years ago and make them live my life
>>
Bring him back to life and let him OD again
>>
Probably tie him up and rape him. I'm into sexual torture kind of stuff, and doing it to someone I'd get pleasure out of making miserable would be ideal.
Also bringing him to orgasm and then rubbing the head of his dick vigorously for a long time afterwards
>>
File: download (1).png (5 KB, 152x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5 KB, 152x144
Try to make peace with them.

If that fails, I'll just chop off his dick and balls, surgically stitch his skin so he won't bleed to death and shut his anus so he won't shit anymore.
>>
give him a really bad existential crisis

and probably steal his life savings or something too.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>25338630

>mfw my bully was an Ethopian immigrant
>>
>>25339337
This is great, this is my fetish
>>
>>25343309
>getting bullied by a nigger
kek
>>
I just want them to see me and feel extremely attracted to me, seeing what a hot piece of ass I've turned into.

They bullied me mercilessly for being chubby and to this day it's affecting my relations with the opposite sex.
>>
>>25343365
>>getting bullied by a nigger
>kek

normalshit get out
>>
>>25338630
Nothing. Punishing them won't make me less ugly and stupid
>>
File: 1399290034443.jpg (16 KB, 239x251) Image search: [Google]
1399290034443.jpg
16 KB, 239x251
>>25338630
fuck his sister in front of him
>>
>shit in his mouth
>remove limbs
>keep him in a cage and feed him bugs until i die
>>
>>25339012
What about a Dead Girlfriend. Can time bring her back
>>
>>25339337
shes probably ugly as fuck
>>
>>25341976
How? Gun?Knife?Smother him with a pillow in his sleep?
>>
>>25343365
Nigs are ruthless though, they would literally go in a group and bash your skull in with baseball bats while laughing
>>
>>25343378
>being this beta

may as well white knight m8
>>
>>25341976
>garanting him sweet release
>insted of suffering

beta
>>
Forgive him, the one thing I want to do is move on it's been 5 years I just need to accept I had no friends and a shitty highschool experience
>>
>>25339723
That fucking sucks, dude
I would literally go kill the dude IRL
Do it anon
Did the cops git him?
>>
File: 1419640534111.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1419640534111.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
I,ve got this kind of chance recently but...

>start working at 17 years old, highschool dropout
>everything goes well, Im learning useful things and earning some money
>one year working and I move to another work
>a chad that works there starts to bully me
>bullyng someone
>in a workplace
>there are people like that
>6 months is all that I can take
>since then I,ve been 10 years without working because im afraid that I find another chad like that bastard

Found this guy in a mall, talking with his friend. He was bald and kind of fat (he laughed at me for being fat).

He saw me and start to talk to me: How you,ve been, are you working now? etc

The chad tells me for 20 minutes that he is unenmployed, got 2 sons, his wife divorced him and If I want to buy his car.

All this time figuring something cool-edgy to say in this kind of situation. It was that chance, the one I,ve been dreaming for years. The one that ended in my imagination with a punch or me laughing of this fucking chad...

But I was sorry for him. He does not deserve any simpathy from me but... Well, Im a fucking faggot and I feel sorry for his shitty life. My life is much better than his. And that,s it.
>>
File: just 2.png (1 MB, 1500x1504) Image search: [Google]
just 2.png
1 MB, 1500x1504
>>25344456
did he looked like thiss?
>>
Wasnt bullied in high scool but there were a bunch of pack-dwelling rancid swine in middle scool who really made my time aweful.
to the 4 side-kicks, i would choose something degrading or something that would cause social problems in their life, like loosing their "joobz", being unable to pay rent, loosing friends or shit like that.

the 2 main guys would deserve harsh punishment, both mentally and physically, for example:
- disfigure them in some way in the face, like ugly burn-marks on the nose, breaking their nose, knocking out their theeth and something that would be very difficult to fix trough plastic surgery.
as mental punisment, i would make them experience something very traumatic, that would drive them to depression or make them triggered whenever they were remembered of it, like getting raped by fat, old men in a filthy bathroom or digging up the corpse of a lost relative and having them lay in the coffin for a while while forcing them into necrophilic stuff with the corpse.. something alongside this would be nice.
>>
Mfw all my bullies are in prison
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.