[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he ever uses the word "douce" >he has a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: fail.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
>he ever uses the word "douce"
>he has a very long greeting or goodbye
>he never challenges authority or other people, but always complains about it/them afterwards
>he wears blank t-shirts, goes for chinos over jeans, and (god forbid) wears checkered shirts

Any other white(knight) flags for men?
>>
>>25338190
you get triggered by douche?
>>
>>25338267

better change up your vocabulary my famm
>>
File: TfwNoFashionSense.png (872 KB, 1600x997) Image search: [Google]
TfwNoFashionSense.png
872 KB, 1600x997
>>25338190
>checkered shirts

I wear plaid shirts with stuff like this? I've never been criticised for it
>>
>>25338512

checkered shirt and khaki shorts look gay my man
sneakers look like autism shoes
>>
>>25338600
Where I live the shoes are considered stylish, I agree on the chino shorts however, I wear them for comfort in summer while still looking smartish.
>>
>>25338190
Add obsessive love for craft beer and bacon to that list
>>
File: tumblr_nx036yXBo81uj7rgmo1_1280.png (184 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx036yXBo81uj7rgmo1_1280.png
184 KB, 950x950
>>25338600
>wearing a plaid shirt is enough to be called gay
>wearing sneakers is enough to be called gay
Fuck you I'm not spending 300 dollars on a pair of shoes and clothes so that I can be taunted with the possibility of having my looks tolerated by normies
>>
>>25338654
>sneakers
sneakers aren't gay my man, just look hella childish and therefore autistic
but whatever i'll take his word for it that they are fashionable in his area
>plaid shirt
they scream nerd, they scream mommy's boy, they scream guy who bothers to dress but not to impress (one step above fedora lords and flame shirt + rgb 0:0:255 jean guys)
>300 dollars
a good pair of nikes are 90 dollars my friend
>>
>>25338190
Gendo from evangelion fits most of these requirements
>>
>>25338190
>blank shirts
wut am I supposed to wear band shirts?
>>
>>25338794
>band shirts
yeah, a dragonforce shirt will do you good m'friend *tips*
>>
Chinos are 5/5 get le fuck out of heres
>>
>>25338600
Are you literally this retarded?
>checkered shirt looks gay
No it doesn't, you dumb fucking shit. I have a friend that wears shirts like that most of the time and is a fucking chick magnet, not even that good looking (note, we aren't 30 years old like you probably are)
>plaid shirts are not fine
You probably like band shirts, right ? *tips*
>dress to impress
Are you even for real ?
"Nah, man, the constant need to impress others is totally the nr 1 alpha male characteristic''
>sneakers are autism shoes
This is bait, you can't be this fucking retarded. Those are literally THE most common shoes you see if you actually go outside. They're the fucking Chad shoe, but please, enlighten us with your version of non autistic shoes.
>>
>>25338916
>being this triggered because you got everything completely wrong
cry more pls
>>
>>25338790
Yeah but he fucks women and then shoots them once they are no longer useful to him and tells people to fuck off if they disagree with him. Gendo is too cool to be nu-male.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (26 KB, 205x251) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
26 KB, 205x251
>>25338190

who is this guy? I think I've seen him before...
>>
>>25338971
Except you got everything wrong, you pretentious /fa/ faggot. Your advice is shit and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>25339010
nice memes/reading/intelligence, my friend *tips back*
>>
>>25338190
apart from the personality quirks, nu-male looks like me in a few years
>>
>>25338190
whats wrong with blank t-shirts?
>>
>>25339060
>sneakers are autistic cause they're childish
>thinks he's intelligent
>>
All those guys would look 10x less beta if they took off the glasses?
>>
What does "douce" mean?
>>
>>25339122
that part targets your "reading", my friend ;^)
>>
>>25339146
in tennis if both players get 40 it's called douce so it's like a stalemate

numales hate this because it reminds them that their life is a stalemate
>>
>>25339146
it's french for "sweet." you can call a woman "ma douce" and it's a little like saying "m'lady."

unless he meant "douche," but doesn't everyone say douche?
>>
>>25339107
aren't fashionable, look like you aren't with the times innit, look like you are too poor to afford trendy clothes and just wear whatever clothes will still be acceptable (but not gr8) in a few years, look like you want to be invisible and don't want to be noticed
>>
>>25339222
>but doesn't everyone say douche?
Actually they don't.
chads are douches themselves therefore they never say it, and normies don't care about chads either way
it's just the betas who constantly feel scared and insecure about the chads/douches
>>
fashion is for fags my man
>>
>>25339002

i know this is an obscure question, but anyone know?
>>
>>25338512
I wear beanies in the summer
>>
>He doesn't have a beard
Sorry you lost the genetic lottery m8

Rest are accurate though.
>>
>>25338190
>he wears blank t-shirts, goes for chinos over jeans, and (god forbid) wears checkered shirts
I'm sorry, did I miss the memo where graphic tees are now fashionable or something?
>>
>>25339229
You're a fucking retard.
Everyone needs basics. If you don't have basics you're the unfashionable one here.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.