[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /boringlife/ here? >I wouldn't get into a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1446926978902.jpg (39 KB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
1446926978902.jpg
39 KB, 998x720
Who /boringlife/ here?

>I wouldn't get into a relationship even If I could because every women I've ever met is the same
>Everything I do is boring as fuck
>I can't have friends or anything because talking to people makes me anxious
>I am literally waiting to die over here

Anyone else like this?
>>
>>25337859
Is there anything that makes you happy?
>>
>>25337898

No, nothing makes me happy.
I am just passing time until I'll die.

This sucks man.
>>
File: AMN2.jpg (181 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
AMN2.jpg
181 KB, 683x1024
>>25337929
Then you're dead already. Sorry.
>>
No OP I'm with you. Wanting a gf is pointless because we have to be entertaining and funny etc. I mean yeah sure I'm pretty funny but there are a lot of awkward conversations if I do try to talk to people because there's nothing to talk aboot.

I wager you're the same. I'm a simple guy, I don't want fuck all to do with a 9-5 job. I just want to live in solitude in the woods.

Though it'd kill me without internet :V
>>
File: 1449631057382.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1449631057382.gif
2 MB, 256x144
iktf I'm just trying to at least get a hookup for casual sex but like a beta I'm holding conversation with people looking for relationships
>they ask for meet up details
FML
>>
I understand you completely, OP. I've had a couple of gfs over the years and I don't see why people here would want them that much, they're just another chore. Everything is just so boring now that I'm probably going to end it somewhere next year. As for friends, all of them are half-way across the globe and have slowly cut contact with me so that's fun.
>>
yes i have a boring life especially since i can't walk far, in a wheelchair
>>
>>25337859
What are your hobbies? What is your average day like?
>>
>>25337859
i can absolute relate to this.
i just dont know why to live.
nothing makes fun anymore, programming, video games... everything feels just useless.
>>
File: 1450043584830.jpg (147 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1450043584830.jpg
147 KB, 500x378
>>25337859
I know this feel. The only thing that makes me somewhat happy is the idea of suicide. It's kinda comforting.
>>
>>25337859
just kill yourself like me. it won't get better if you're already an adult, its seriously too late and anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand mental development.
>>
File: 1441773557860.jpg (40 KB, 324x377) Image search: [Google]
1441773557860.jpg
40 KB, 324x377
>>25337859
Same as you, OP
I have no goals or dreams in life. Nothing interest me at all. My usual day goes by with me just trying to kill time by eating, shitposting, fapping, sleeping, etc until the next day comes up only to repeat
and I also can't make friends or gf because talking or just being around people makes me anxious and feels like a chore
>>
>I wouldn't get into a relationship even If I could because every women I've ever met is the same
I've never made acquaintances with a girl before, but I do fear this.
Every time I see a woman outside they all act the same, dress the same, are interested by the same normieshit, even sound the same and look boring as hell
where the weeboo fembots at?
>>
does literally nothing make you happy OP? really? I can empathize with your situation, but to claim that there is nothing that makes you happy ever is bullshit. even if your life was complete shit, some things would make yu happy just by comparison.
>>
>>25341481
Getting a (you) makes me happy.

God life is shit you need be handsome, fit, full of personality, a successful wagie and own a car just to be moderately happy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.