[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >smoking in back yard >neighbor sees me and gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: OH PLEASE.jpg (8 KB, 214x318) Image search: [Google]
OH PLEASE.jpg
8 KB, 214x318
>be me
>smoking in back yard
>neighbor sees me and gives me this shit eating glare
>people passing by me when I smoke outside scoff and roll there eyes
>almost always women

Why the fuck do people do this? Do they think their disapproval will make me quit?
Can they not accept that people can enjoy things they don't like?
>>
>>25337576

If the internet has taught you anything, especially using this site, is that people will shut you down until you share their mindset.

Just fuck em who cares. Do you.
>>
>>25337576
it makes us feel better about our own cancerous lifestyles
>>
Where you live?
ORIGINAL
>>
>>25337576
>>smoking in back yard
Relevant question here is why the fuck do you even smoke in the first place, isn't anyone of your idiot lemming fuckers alerted by the fact that every practice in society that is related to being "manly" or "cool for males" directly co-orelates to male disposability, its always some shit that results in our death and/or lowers our life span, e.g. being a fighter, hard worker, smoker, drinker, going to war, being a "real man", you think you're "being different" but you're just another lemming whose given in to societal norms of manhood, and partake in a practice that is easily replaceable by something more enjoyable and that doesn't fuck up your organs kek.
>>
>>25337576
>do something degenerate
>people shame me for it

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1394993790963.jpg (172 KB, 940x767) Image search: [Google]
1394993790963.jpg
172 KB, 940x767
>>25338120
>>25338142
>being afraid of death
>>
>>25338120

Everything is bad for you. And if everything is bad than nothing is good. And if nothing is good nothing can be bad either.
>>
>>25338246
Thinking not wanting to hasten your own death means fearing it.

Honey child...
>>
>live in a no smoking apartment
>smoke anyway

FUCK DA POLICE

yall cant touch me.

if a faggot looks at me wrong i fling my butt towards them
>>
>>25338304
You are why I happily pay more rent to avoid poor people.
>>
>>25338298
There are people in their 70s who smoke like wildfires. Don't act like everyone here won't be dead already before they're 35.
>>
>>25338246
>>being afraid of death
Not afraid of death, just not some retard whose going to contribute to killing myself lol, your argument is as idiotic as saying men who aren't purposefully doing shit to get sent to jail are afraid of rape, relevant question is why the fuck would I help someone get the chance to rape me, why the fuck would I do something that helps society kill me off, as men were the disposable worker drones, if you want to gladly accept your role, work yourself to old age and die of some fucked up condition then go ahead moron have at it, I don't care that much about living long, but I'm definitely not just going to basically bend over like you idiots and take it up the ass.
>>
>>25338120
Or maybe he enjoys it, like I do.
>>
>>25338327
my apartment is quite expensive actually. right on the water front.

the rules are i can smoke on my balcony but fuck that its cold outsie
>>
>>25338337
>I'm not going to bend over and take it up the ass from society
And yet here you fucking are, on /r9k/.
>>
>>25338294
>Everything is bad for you. And if everything is bad than nothing is good. And if nothing is good nothing can be bad either.

Please try harder, because everything isn't bad for you, you retarded fuck, oxygen isn't bad, dopamine isn't bad for you, those two things are bad TO RUN OUT OF not bad TO INTAKE (like alcohol and cigarette smoke).

You aren't making any sense here and you know it, sad troll attempt or just that retarded, can't tell with this one baka..........
>>
>>25337678
southern Canada
>>
>>25338371
>And yet here you fucking are, on /r9k/.
Please tell me moron how being on /r9k/ indicates "taking it up the ass" from society, please elaborate, because I'm pretty sure you can't argue shit and this is just you grasping for straws with vague and pointless remarks.
>>
>>25338388
>oxygen isnt bad

I'll take FREE RADICALS for 1000, Alex.
>>
File: michael scott stare.gif (498 KB, 400x192) Image search: [Google]
michael scott stare.gif
498 KB, 400x192
>>25338428
>Please tell me moron how being on /r9k/ indicates "taking it up the ass" from society
Well, you're sure not out fixing yourself. You're spending your precious free time arguing with nobodies on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>25338388

>oxygen

Too much oxygen in a pressurized room can cause highly flammable and explosive environments.

>Dopamine

When drug users takes MDMA/ECSTASY they release all the stored up dopamine simultaneously in there brain. This overload and burns out receptors in the brain that causes depression and panic attacks.
dopamine.

Everything is bad...
>>
File: KING OF THE SPOOKS.jpg (41 KB, 379x329) Image search: [Google]
KING OF THE SPOOKS.jpg
41 KB, 379x329
>>25338120
why do people eat unhealthy food? why do people drive cars? why do people do drugs?
because fried food and drugs make you feel good, because people would rather pollute the air than walk to work, people would rather destroy their organs with chemicals than put effort into having a fulfilling life

living for the sake of surviving isn't enough for us, we want more, so let's take more.

And to be honest, who the hell wants to be 80 anyway.
>>
>>25338468
>Too much oxygen in a pressurized room can cause highly flammable and explosive environments.
Were talking about "bad for you" you stupid fuck, not bad for the random environment, oh wait I forgot it was a norm for humans to randomly combust and it was also a norm for rooms to be highly oxygenated, damn, guess you're right then -_-

"When drug users takes MDMA/ECSTASY they release all the stored up dopamine simultaneously in there brain. This overload and burns out receptors in the brain that causes depression and panic attacks.
dopamine.

Everything is bad..."

Idiot forgets where I said - "those two things are bad TO RUN OUT OF not bad TO INTAKE"

You literally made an argument that agrees with my statement idiot, when you release all that dopamine it cause those problems BECAUSE YOUR DOPAMINE STORES ARE LOW (which leads to depression, etc).

Please dude, just stfu and quit while you're way behind, in fact I'm not bother to reply again, you seem like one of those idiots that needs to have the "last say" to "win" (even when they completely lost and said nothing but complete nonsense), so go ahead and reply if you want.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (651 KB, 2732x1818) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
651 KB, 2732x1818
>>25338707

>one of those idiots that needs to have the "last say" to "win"

I win!
>>
>>25338120
fuck off you nu-male bitch
>>
>>25338453
>Well, you're sure not out fixing yourself.

>Fixing what idiot?
You don't know who the fuck I am or If I have anything to really fix kek

>You're spending your precious free time arguing with nobodies on an anonymous imageboard.
I'm on vacation, I have a lot of free time right now, and what I do with my free time is my choice, I decide what's "wasting time" or not (you ironically seem to be implying its a waste of time AND YOU'RE HERE DOING THE SAME THING MORON KEK).
>>
i smoke in my back garden but only at night

i dont think my neighbours would care anyway they are all quite old and they're kids used to smoke out back.
>>
File: 1449209248031.png (346 KB, 381x426) Image search: [Google]
1449209248031.png
346 KB, 381x426
>>25338764
>You don't know who the fuck I am or If I have anything to really fix kek
I'm sure you can think of something.
>>
>>25338698
>why do people eat unhealthy food?
You can exercise, and you can limit how it affects your body by eating other foods or dieting, but cigarette smoke just fucks up your lungs period kek, so this is an idiotic point

>why do people drive cars?
Driving isn't inherently dangerious, this is as idiotic as saying - "why do people run" because they could possibly trip and fall and crack their skull open kek, you're grasping for straws and failing bad here with these first to examples.

>why do people do drugs?
This is exactly my point, why do people do drugs, the benefit you attain from it is momentary and small in comparison to the risk and side effects, people who are logical tend to do this thing called a cost to benefit analysis, yeeeaaaaaaah for making logical decisions and stuff like that, you should consider utilizing your brain cells a bit before frying them pointless, it will keep you from making idiotic comparisons of me eating KFC being as dangerous and filling my lungs with smoke, to add more to my point scientifically fat is not necessarily a bad thing, its used as energy stores in the body (that's why your body fucking stores the stuff kek), but smoke is not stored in your body, in fact your body trys to GET RID OF IT BY COUGHING, this is why its more dangerous for smokers to be caught in an enclosed house/apartment fire than a non smoker, because the non-smokers body would give off a natural response of coughing which leads to less inhaling of smoke, while the smokers body is already adapted to inhaling smoke and in many cases they just end up dying of inhalation (not even the actual flames get to kill them).

>living for the sake of surviving isn't enough for us, we want more, so let's take more.
Please speak for yourself, you sound like one of these immature, YOLO stupid fucks that dies of aids or some other slow painful death kek.

>who the hell wants to be 80 anyway.
Not me, but don't want to die a painful and/or pointless death either
>>
>>25338755
>fuck off you nu-male bitch
Not killing yourself = nu-male ?
>>
File: 1397444340481.gif (1 MB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
1397444340481.gif
1 MB, 400x212
>>25338983
If you seriously think I'm going read any more walls of text from you when you end every sentence in "kek", then you might want to consider putting that finger energy into something else.
>>
>>25339326
ok................ carry on then, only two sentences ended in "kek" though so that's just a poor excuse for you being an idiot ;)
>>
>>25339367
It doesn't make anybody take you seriously. I disregarded your entire posts because of your addiction to memes and 4chan lingo.
>>
>>25339390
>I disregarded your entire posts because of your addiction to memes and 4chan lingo.

....................... were on 4chan though, that's like telling someone in spain you disregarded everything they said IN SPANISH.

Also that's just an excuse to avoid the actual arguments, like when someone says - "its you're not your" rather than prove the argument wrong.
>>
>>25339483
It's we're not were.
>>
>>25339862
I see what you did there ;), well this is boring now, laters.............................. kek
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.