[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you cook, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (311 KB, 1300x2000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
311 KB, 1300x2000
Can you cook, Anon?
>>
File: watermelon.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>25337339
I can cook pretty dank frozen pizza.
>>
>>25337339
i can cook some top tier shit, with all the cook books i have read and tv i have watched i have endless knowledge, and all my experience starting from when i was a kid adds on.
do i like to cook ? no
>>
>>25337339
Yes and moderately well at that. Now I'm just waiting for someone to wife me. im a boy though
>>
>>25337387
I'll wife you anon.
>>
>>25337339
I can, but not for a large group.
>>
>>25337411
I look like a girl though
>>
>>25337443
Got a kik anon?

Also

D A L L A S
>>
>>25337339
Yes. One of the few activities that I can do by myself that I actually enjoy.
>>
>>25337481
NE sorry
>>
Eggs
Bacon
French Toast
Pancakes
Ramen
Deli Meats
Stir Fry

It gets me by. Even combo this shit sometimes. Grilled cheese with bacon on french toast is the shiz.
>>
>>25337481
Dallas woooo!!
>>
Sure.
But I'm way too lazy to clean up once I'm done, so I rarely ever do anymore.
>>
>>25337339
>tfw no gf to be a live in NEET cook for
>>
Yep I can cook, I nearly perfected the art of $20.00 a week grocery deals
>>
a little, i can make some decent steak
>>
>>25337339
I can cook, but like that other anon I don't really like to.

What I do now is freezer cooking once a month, that way I don't actually have to cook everyday.
>>
>>25337339
I actually can. Pretty damn well. I'm not exactly the master in variety, but just tell me things I can do and I'll do them well. Not chef-tier, of course, but it's not like I'm doing this shit professionally. Most of my food is pretty comfy, too.
>>
I am pretty good, I took culinary arts in high school. I can also bake bread and other baked goods.
>>
File: pee.jpg (27 KB, 478x299) Image search: [Google]
pee.jpg
27 KB, 478x299
>>25337339
Yes, I can. Just cooking your food or following a recipe is easy, but it's a pain in the ass to do, so my food tend to be as simple as possible.
>>
I don't really "cook". I make rice and just get vegetables+fish from cans.
I guess that's better than nothing.
>>
File: 144318.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
144318.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>be me
>20yo
>get told that a man who cooks is very attractive
>spend years learning how to whip up fine cuisine
>never go out to restaurants because I can make equally tasty food at home for a fraction of cost
>women who date me complain that I never take them out
I swear to god women are fucking stupid. I make a mean mushroom risotto perfectly al dente. Why the hell would I take you to a restaurant and spend $300?
>>
>>25338082
>yfw you realize women only care about ostentatious displays of materialism in a never ending struggle to outdo their peers with a facade of successful life

If they went to restaurants for the food, they'd Iove your cooking. But they don't. They go to restaurants because they want to snap and insta their meal for their friends. Women don't enjoy experiences for their own sake like men can. Don't fall for a relationship with a woman, they're toxic.
>>
>>25337339
i can cuck
>>
>>25337339
I can do basic cooking. I'm not good at it though.
>>
File: meh.gif (256 KB, 360x310) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
256 KB, 360x310
>>25337339
No

I eat a publix turkey sandwhich loaded with all the veggies everyday. Before that I switched to the same thing at highschool where they would make boxed turkey sandwhiches (health option) that no one wanted except me and a few other people.

I hate food. I would never eat again if I could. Literally a waste of time, just like sleeping and defalcating.
>>
>>25338385
defecating

wtf is defalcating google?
>tfw got soup captcha
>>
>>25337339
A bit, still learning.
One way or the other, quite satisfied considering I can do way more then my father.
>>
>>25337339
I have culinary studies. I cook bretty well. Am a man.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.