[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2007, 7th grade >Finally work up the courage to ask out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1420441805767.jpg (142 KB, 480x900) Image search: [Google]
1420441805767.jpg
142 KB, 480x900
>2007, 7th grade
>Finally work up the courage to ask out the cute blonde girl in my science class
>Go up to talk to her
>she says "Wow anon, you look really pale, are you okay?"
>ask in front of entire class "W-will you go out with me?"
>she gets a shocked look on her face and says "ummm... I'll think about it"
>In my head equate that to meaning she said yes
>start telling everyone that her and I are dating now
>tell one of her friends that I'm going to buy her a stuffed animal
>text everyone and say that we're dating
>next day
>one of her friends comes up to me
>"X wanted me to tell you that her and I aren't dating"
>"o-oh, I knew that, I was just kidding"
>avoid everyone for the rest of middle school

I blocked out that memory until just now.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>25337131
Made a mistake, should have been:
>"X wanted me to tell you that you and her aren't dating"
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.