[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: day-drinking_o_526878.jpg (69 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
day-drinking_o_526878.jpg
69 KB, 680x464
I'm sick of life i can't take it much more i drown my self in alcohol punch my self in the face hit my head against walls. nothing is going good at all and i cant take it much anymore...
>>
>>25337045
Whats wrong?
Ill listen.
>>
Well it started about 2 years ago. I started dating this one girl ( yes i know all this over a female ) everything was good a couple times we'd fight and shit and a lot happened we did drugs together movies normal couple shit but things started to go down hill. and i had to stay at my friends house who lived about 5 minutes away from her. Because i was selling drugs and i got her house raided so i would stay at my friends house and wait till she got outta school so i could hangout with her everyday. and Halloween night i had xanax about 12 bars ( 2mg pills ) and i ended up sleeping with my friends older sister who was in a relationship with my other friends brother. and i went to her house my dad shows up i have a pound in my bag so i had to dip. and stashed it i went to the icu. and i go to an inpaitient hospital. and i get a letter saying how were done and how could u do this to me. and that was the begging of a very long journey. after being in for two weeks i went to a rehab for 40 days i get back. i find out shes been sleeping with a guy i used to sell drugs to fucked another guy i sold drugs to. and blew my bestfriend. and then the truth comes out of when we were dating for 2 years she slept with 3 other guys. and didnt tell me. and this is all hitting me at once and for some reason i stil have feelings for the girl. and i dont know what to do i cant take it like my minds gonna blow up.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.