[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do wageslaves hate on neets so much? If the free market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Why do wageslaves hate on neets so much?

If the free market is god then why don't you just pay more so neets will willing to sell their time for fair wages?

You do realize that selling your time for less than it is worth just to survive is the definition of being a coward, spineless piece of shit right?
>>
>a NEETs time is so valuable they literally get paid just to live

Wagecucks will never reach this level of monetary worth
>>
Because the only real way to drop out of the system is suicide, you can't claim not to take part in system you rely completely on.
If you need the system then you use the system you support the system
>>
File: 1417762135270.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1417762135270.png
58 KB, 636x674
>>25336822
Very spooky
>>
>>25336822
I am actually in favor of this.

Since most people have a built-in anti suicide urge then I think the best we could is commit generational suicide.

If everyone under 30 stopped reproducing for 10 years that population gap would wreck the economy and perhaps force a more fair system of wages.

Or we could just pass a law saying that all wages have to be a percentage of company profits and have to be proportional.

That way the cashier at Walmart actually is part of a company and not just a wage slave. He gets a % of the company's profits and he cannot make less than 1/50 of the highest paid employee.
>>
Fraud is illegal, and malingering is easy detectable.

There are no NEETs on government assistance who don't fucking not need it.

NEETs can also make a living by drug dealing, either way both are illegal, and you will be caught.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.