[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here/lieaboutgoingtouni/? "Graduation"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1447578400548.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447578400548.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
Anyone else here/lieaboutgoingtouni/?

"Graduation" is coming up soon and I dont know what to do
>>
Tell them you got a degree in women's studies so they don't expect anything of you and won't question why you cannot get a job
>>
>>25336549
I told one of my friends when I last saw him 18 months ago "yeah I've finished uni now"

Realised how fucking ridiculous it was to say that when I had dropped out and now I've lost one of my closest school friends by being a /liar/ cant bring myself to have the awkward convorsation about it.
>>
In the same boat since November f@m. I can't break the news to them, what do
>>
Kek, im doing this right now, still have 6 month tho.
Ill probably join the army lol.
>>
Wow, I though I was the only one this pathetic to do this.
I love this place.
>>
I remember seeing a thread like this some guy had his family coming in form like india and he hadn't even told them. He also spent his tuition money on a 5,000 electric cello or something even though he didn't play.
>>
>>25336710
>>25336672
>>25336668
>>25336549
Hello /unilying/ borthers. I transcended this feel. It's not as bad as you think. Say you were overwhelmed and you didn't want to disappoint them by saying the truth, at worst you'll get
>>
>>25336946
wanted to say kicked out, but it's very unlikely. unless they really hated you anyways. then good riddance. embrace /homeless/
>>
>>25337006
>tfw you actually want to get kicked out so you can kill yourself in peace.
I have no rush to tell my folks the truth though. I'll "remain" in college as much time as I can, enjoying the NEET life exept for that 2 hours I have to pretend to be on class ofc.
>>
>>25337311
I did that since high school family. the moment you'll be "discovered" won't be even as close as bad you believe it, not enough to push yourself to "end it". if you wanna end it just do it now famalam
>>
>>25336922
Lol i remember that. What happened to him?
>>
File: debt.jpg (84 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
debt.jpg
84 KB, 620x412
So are you guys all in debt now or what?

Was the lie worth it?
>>
>>25337355
I'd rather not have my parents find my corpse lying around on the house. getting discovered and kicked out ain't got nothing to do with it, it's just a way to tell myself my parents don't give a shit about me anymore and it's A-OK to drink bleach if they still think the same after the heat of the moment has passed.
>>
thank fuck I got an /apprenticeship/
>>
>>25337565
Congratulations on the 5000 per year
Next year you'll be able to afford an electric cello.
>>
>>25337593
Average wage for apprentices is 15 per hour, $33,000 per annum
More than some of you universitycucks are making for much less debt
Go into a trade if you don't have a passion for anything
>>
>>25336549

Say you failed the exams and you are so depressed you are dropping that shit hard.
>>
>>25336922
Dubs checked. I remember that thread. I think he did drugs, too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.