[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a qt3.14 >imagine doing qt things with her as my qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1448603706833.jpg (297 KB, 743x870) Image search: [Google]
1448603706833.jpg
297 KB, 743x870
>see a qt3.14
>imagine doing qt things with her as my qt gf
>attractive enough that I think I have a realistic shot of getting her to be my qt gf
>think about it some more
>remember that shes eventually going to turn into a cunt and get old and saggy
>decide its not worth it and move on
>do this with every single qt I know
>"hmm maybe shes not so bad, nah shes probably a cunt like they all are"

does anyone else know this feel? I will never be able to have a good relationship with a female because the redpill has ruined my trust in the entire gender
>>
>girl on bus briefly smiles in your general direction
>imagine whole life together
>>
>>25336493
Theres alot of fun in dating and fooling around with women stop being a pussy and giving yourself nonsensical reasons to not talk to them. When your an old ass man you will seriously regret that you wasted your life listening to a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of living your life.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.