[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>add fembot >find out she's not a virgin Into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1_500.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>add fembot
>find out she's not a virgin
Into the fucking trash she goes.
>>
>fembot

What is this word you utter
>>
>>25336176
Is that her? She's a qt

btw, fembots don't exist
>>
I come to this board after a year of not going to 4chan and this is the first post I see

Anon you could have a chance but because she's not a virgin you drop her, no wonder you'd be a virgin for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25336176
You ain't getting a virgin but don't date a slut either. Don't be retarded anon
>>
File: fembots do not exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots do not exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
how the hell can that girl think she's a fembot? She's attractive.
>>
>>25336361
she is a real fembot.
>>
File: aqhiv.jpg (24 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
aqhiv.jpg
24 KB, 410x308
>>25336800
>not a virign
>fembot
women can't be robots in the first place, but women who aren't virgins definitely can't.
>>
>>25336176
She used to trip here and /cgl as Ophelia. Loads of father issues and camwhores. You can find her on xvideos if you look hard enough
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.