[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's all make an educated guess as to what happens to him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: runforrestrun.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
runforrestrun.webm
2 MB, 640x352
Let's all make an educated guess as to what happens to him after the webm ends
>>
>>25335943
He runs away safely?
>>
>>25335943
Prob gangbangs them all
>>
>>25335943
his mommy saves him
>>
The video goes viral and he becomes the laughing stock of the school. Girls sometimes pseudo-flirt with him, but only because they know he's safe, although some find his shyness temporarily cute. The guys tend to forget after a while, but the more bullyish ones will never let this memory die.
>>
>>25335943
he goes home and masturbates
>>
Anybody has that video of that cosplay convention skinny omega who rejects some fat whale? He becomes that guy.
>>
>>25335943
He finally gets pissed off and rekts all the bitches.
You all are forgetting the average male is 5x stronger than the average female.
>>
He is going to grow unsuccesful. Because that's what years of humiliation and bullying do to you. Destroy your confidence, destroy your chances at getting social skills. Not to mention this guy isn't likely to approach a girl.

Of course to normies this will be just because he didn't "get over himself".
>>
File: 1451406113387.jpg (44 KB, 627x352) Image search: [Google]
1451406113387.jpg
44 KB, 627x352
>>25336154
There was some dude with those girls who was like 5 inches taller than him. Little beta manlet ran home in tears.
>>
>>25336159
This is what pissed me off the most
Normies ruin someone's life and claim it's his fault for not overcoming the situation. Bullying messes you bad, really bad. Ignoring it won't help, fighting your bully will only make you lose a bunch of teeth, and to make the matters worse, your parents might tell you to "man up" if you complain about it to them. If your average normie was ever bullied, he'd cry until other normies paid attention to him and consoled him. But not us, we faced the bullying head on, cried alone and to cherry the cake, got told by faggots who never were bullied that bullying isn't that bad.
Suddenly school shooters look a lot more justified
>>
>>25335943
Damn, what a lucky guy. Hot chicks literally chasing after him and pressing his head to their boobs. I'd fucking jizz in my pants if I was him.
>>
Seems like it's in Russia so he probably becomes an alcoholic and joins the army to channel his rage into decapitating Chechens
>>
That's kinda hot, I wish I was in his position.
>>
>>25335943
He develops a femdom/humilation fetish?
>>
File: hd_pepe_spectrum.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
hd_pepe_spectrum.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>25335943
He becomes Elliot 2.0
>>
>>25336154
They are kids and from what it seems like, around 12-13 which is a age where girls have hit puberty but most guys haven't, meaning it's not unheard of that girls are stronger. I remember when I was 12 we would have wrestling fights in school and the 5 strongest in my year were all girls. I got completely rekt by them once as I was a scrawnly little beta.

still masturbate to it

Also the average guy isn't 5 times stronger than the average girl, 2 times stronger in the upper body is the real number and 1.5 in lower body.
>>
>>25335943
I guess he cried or something
I just hope he hit puberty and rekt the faggot who was helping the girls
>>
>>25335943
I wonder if the murdered him. Some kid near my hometown got killed in a similar situation, they beat him with pieces of pipe until he died and kept going long after he was dead.
when they were convicted they had absolutely no remorse.
>>
>>25336344
No, they don't look justified. It's not society's fault you can't adapt to the harsh environment. Survival of the fittest, fucker
>>
>>25336791
>it's not my fault if I harass you everyday for no reason, you should just adapt to it
Can you be more retarded than this ?
>>
>>25336791
In that case school shootings shouldn't be punished. Because what's so bad about lashing out at the harsh environment?
>>
>>25336791
Fitness won't matter when you push Billy the quiet kid around till his breaking point and then one fine day he brings his dad's pistol at school and shoves it right in your face.
He gets off by being sent to reformatory or maybe prison, but you end up in the graveyard
>>
is it me or is that girl grabbing his dick at the beginning?
>>
>>25336857
>>25336881
Exactly that's what this kid should do, get back at them as harshly as he can
>>
>>25337474
Not really that extreme but atleast pick up a wooden stick or even hockey stick and hit the bitches until his heart feels satisfied. The worst the the whores can do is tell the teachers and get him expelled or something, still that won't change the fact he got his revenge and his heart is at ease now.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.