[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever taken LSD robots? Did it change the way you look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Have you ever taken LSD robots?

Did it change the way you look at life?
>>
It wont change your life at all
Only normies think this
If anything psyches in general made me realize how none of this world really matters and whether or not I'm shit or have loads of money all that matters is that I'm happy
And to be happy I don't need what society made me think I need, a gf is extremely ridiculous to me now and I know that what I really love.. is smoking weed and masturbating all day
If i do that, I will be happy. A gf cant fill the hole.

Of course, a PART of me knew this already so like i said i didnt learn anything. Moreso i just realized how stupid some other needs were
>>
>>25335909

Haven't you gotten your answer already from all of the thousand threads identical to this one that got posted here this year?
>>
I just tripped balls and watched anime for like 12 hours. So yeah, pretty life changing.
>>
Done it a couple times. First time was with friends and it was fun. Just ran around and acted goofy, pretended like I was some sage.

Second time was by myself and was very intense, but I didn't get much out of it.

It's aite.
>>
I was in nature and saw how everything is connected into one big consciousness.

don't like this idea tbqh
>>
I want to do mushrooms with a fellow robot in the Netherlands, but I'm an aspie and an overall unpleasant person to be with.
>>
>>25335909
Yeah, I took LSD. It made me come to the realization that the life I've chosen for myself is all wrong and if I continue to follow it, I'm never going to be happy.
But there's nothing I can do about it, I've committed to it already and I'm powerless to change it. I wish I didn't have that knowledge, I wish I could go back into denial.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.